News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Gideon

abandoneddolly

Gideon

abandoneddolly

Gideon

abandoneddolly

I got bored ...and maybe if other people are in it. other peopel will be less likely to burn it down.

TheScarletBlade

“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

abandoneddolly

TheScarletBlade

“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

abandoneddolly

TheScarletBlade

Sure you can, I don't even know how to play scrabble  :-X

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Lucius Cornelius

abandoneddolly

Lucius Cornelius

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Batsose

We all have needs... Let me help you with some of yours...
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Batsose

I would ask what your needs are, but maybe it would be funner to figure it out on my own...
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Harley Quinn

Which I'm sure you would find out, rather quickly.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius