Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

No, Sleep walking freaks me out a little.

Would you like me if I was a morning person?

karvick

No, I would shun you and curse the sun before going back to bed.

Would you like me if I tried to tie you up and spank you?

Cayenne

Well I don't know you, so would probably not like it that some stranger grabbed me, tied me up, and attempted to spank me!~

Would you like me if I ... followed you around writing your life story for a short period!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Zeth

Yes, but my life story is rather dull though.

Would you like me if I was an off duty ninja?

Cayenne

Sure~ I had a little ninja training myself!

Would you like me if I ... had a SECRET LAB UNDER THE FLOORBOARDS OF MY HOME, OF WHICH, I DID NOT MAKE ILLEGAL DRUGS, BUT INTERESTING SCIENCEY STUFFS!~?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Adammair

I would absolutely adore you!

Would you like me if I...helped you with your sciencey stuffs, and ended up finding a cure for cancer?

Thangar

Sure, who wouldn't like the guy who cures cancer?

Would you like me if I ran hard and came home sweaty and just stripped off my running clothing and tossed it in the washing machine and then walked naked through the house to the shower?

karvick

Not really because it's winter and I'd think you were silly for going running in this weather. But kudos for keeping fit.

Would you like my if I started playing my guitar.

Cayenne

Depends what time it is, I might be sleeping!

Would you like me if I ... was secretly a muse, that had been evading you all these years?~

ONs & OFF

karvick

I would adore you while at the same time struggle to understand your power over my imagination

Would you like me if I wrote from the heart.

Cayenne

Sure~ Whatever it is your heart is into at the moment, doesn't always make for the most concise writing, but yanno, hard to be the purity of feeling!~

Would you like me if I ... on the second date, called you up an hour before to bail me out of jail... :P

ONs & OFF

karvick

Depends on what the bail was set at  :P

Would you like me if I was your jailor?  C:)

Cayenne

Hrm, that would be pretty awkward if I made my call, and a cell phone went off behind me :P There might be a sitcom episode somewhere in there.  Depends though, how 'nice' of a jailor you were ;)

Would you like me if I ...  read, and had written a lot harsher, or kinkier things than I'd ever be comfortable doing in real life?~

ONs & OFF

karvick

I'd be singing "Tell me more, tell me more."  ;)

Would you like me if I made an erotic caption about myself?

Zeth

Yes, because those are fun.

Would you like me if I spoke Japanese all the time?

karvick

*Transforms into Japanese school girl* KOOOIII!

Would you like me if I said I was on Godzila's side.

Zeth

Yes, because the new Godzilla movie shows us hr saves us from giant alien invaders.

Would yo like me if I ate ham?

Cayenne

NOOO..

Pigs are too smart to eat!

What if the aliens come down and are like "Hey, I hear it's okay to eat smart stuff, so we're gunna eat all your smartest peoples" and then I don't get eaten and I'm all left to assume I'm dumb :/

I'll pass it on.. :/

ONs & OFF

Adammair

Quote from: Cayenne on December 19, 2014, 06:59:02 PM
What if the aliens come down and are like "Hey, I hear it's okay to eat smart stuff, so we're gunna eat all your smartest peoples" and then I don't get eaten and I'm all left to assume I'm dumb :/
LMAO!!!!!!

Only if the ham is with cheese, between two slices of bread...

Would you like me if I...took some alien DNA and crossed it with yours, creating a super-intelligent, advanced hybrid being capable of uniting all races and species in the galaxy?

Zeth

Yes, but I hope it never happens.

Would you like me if I was a Lady instead of a Lord?

Adammair

*pictures Zeth as a Lady in just a Santa hat, suspenders, and boxers*

Yes, I think so... ;)

Would you like me if I was an indeterminate gender?

blue bunny sparkle

Zeth

Yes, because your inner awesome would still shine through.

Would you like me if I was bad at being a GM?

Thangar

sure, you are such a likable guy overall....

Would you like me if was obssessed about being in shape and wearing the perfect clothes and being the best looking guy at the party?

Zeth

No, most guys want those things to an extent. But to obsess over it tends to grate on people's nerves a little.

Would you like me if I cooked well for you on a nightly basis?