A Quicky Idea or 3....

Started by MagicalPen, February 19, 2007, 12:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

...but not in THAT way! Well, not entirely at any rate. So i've got more time on my hands then i know what to do with at the moment, especially with my class canceled this afternoon. So, i am looking to see if anyone on right now would be interested in a game?

A few ideas flutter across my mind.

1. Neighbor Affair. This can be altered as we see fit, but basically my character (of yet undetermined age) is married but not entirely happy. He has the hots for his neighbor (teen or also married), and its a weekend and his wife is out of town. Its hot, and he has a pool, but no idea how to seduce the neighbor. The neighbor can try to seduce him etc.

2. Naughty Teacher. The student (my character) goes to a strip-club that is out of town. Just broke up with his girlfriend and wants to relax for a little somewhere where he wont recognize anyone. Lo and behold, the star-attraction at the club turns out to be one of his teachers! She needs the extra money, he needs to get off, she doesnt want anyone to find out about her extrajob- we know where this one goes.

3. Hazing. A sorority has an interesting way of iniating new girls into their ranks - it involves one of the frats. The new girls are forced to give blowjobs to the senior members of the Frat, though these occasionally leads to more then just a blowjob (multiple and/or sex/gangbang) depending on how slutty the girl is.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Lots of views, no responses. Do i need to elaborate on the story line a bit more or is there no point?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Silkcat

All three are pretty hot, but I probably don't have enough time to do a story with you tonight.
Save 'em up and maybe we can do them sometime!

There used to be a long-running thread called "I'm Bored" for such booty-story-calls, didn't there...
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

MagicalPen

Well i guess you can look at these ideas as long-running games and not so much a booty call. So if anyone is interested in a longer-running game then my original idea, drop me a line or two. I do warn you that i wont be around during the afternoon on Thursday, though that might change during the day on thursday.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Silkcat

Well, I don't mean the booty-call comment to be a negative. :D

I feel pretty booked on the long-run stories, but sometimes I do have a couple hours online and am bored, and I think it'd be cool for people to have a list of such stories to do as rapid-fire postings some night.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.