The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

He smiled at her, and then nodded. "That is an easy job, I am impressed with the little things, that most people look over, like the way a person breathes with they are close to another, the way there skin feels on mine, how there hair shins in the light, small things" His spinning in slow circles with her was starting to seem like they where both experts in dancing, as far as he was concerned.

Kunoichi

His words cause her to suddenly become quite aware of her breathing, and while keeping up with his movements, she devotes a little of her attention to making sure her breath comes out evenly and regularly.  She can't really control the rest, not the way her palms feel against his skin or the way her hair catches the flourescent lighting that comes standard in all threads...  "Sounds like I'd have to be enough to impress you to start out with to impress you at all, then."

Blaed

He shakes his head. "No, just because I like some of the things that people can not control, does not make me like them or hate them, I just like looking at them, and find them to be the things most trueful about a person. But there are other things. The way a person talk, the way the look at something for the first time. The first kiss between two people. Those are the things I go for." He smiled, and pulled her body a little closer to his.

Kunoichi

Acting on a whim, she quickly raised herself up on her toes, pressing her lips to his, kissing the angel for just an instant.  Lowering back down afterwards, she looked away, blushing and feeling her mouth twist into a silly little grin.  She almost couldn't believe she had just done that...

Esoteric Myobi

-Watching from the sidelines, thinks that the entire scene is very cute and heart-warming but probably belongs in another section of the forums- ^^;

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Blaed

-thinks her thoughts are very true, and is now going to stop-

Wonders if she ever washes off that red splatter.....

Kunoichi

:-[ Alas, quite true...

The avatar above me has a nice collar. :-X

Esoteric Myobi

-Wonders what the angel is looking down at and notices how loose his pants seem to be even with a belt attached-

-Thinks that the kitty would be cute with a red collar and bell attached-

Alas, the red splatter is there to stay permanently =(

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

*thinks that the ninja girl would also be cute with a red collar and bell attached*

Esoteric Myobi

-Thinks that the kitty might be on to something there- >.>!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

*notes that the ninja girl seems to have undergone a name change*

Esoteric Myobi

Shhh! You're gonna blow my cover >.>!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Oh, sorry then.

*wonders if she should adopt her own disguise*

Blaed

Thinks the kitty needs to get into a Halloween avatar and everything, to have fun!

[yay for working on the new on's and off's while i try and keep myself awake, since no one is posting in my rp's and that is all there is going on other then you two]

Esoteric Myobi

-Thinks that the Kitty's new costume is quite nice- ;)

-thumbs up-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

*feels the same about the Esoteric One's outfit*

*double thumbs up*

Blaed

He coughs, putting his hand over his mouth to not be rude. "Well to both of the avatars above me, you both look rather nice and you both get make me want to give you ladies a free touch of my wings."

Esoteric Myobi

-Had to find an outfit that fit her new title-

Naj, I'm sure we wouldn't mind playing with you if you asked ;)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

"I think I'd have to agree with my Esoteric friend."  The dark elf commented, stalking carefully around the angel.  "A little play is always good, and gifts should never be turned down..."

Blaed

He looks at both of the ladies. "Oh you want to play with me? Well, then I think we should? You girls don't mind sharing? If so, just let me know." He winks at both of them, and give a ruffle of his wings.

Esoteric Myobi

I don't think we mind sharing ;) Though it really depends on how it all plays out...May I suggest that the two of you work it out over PMs while I continue to toil away at my work? ^^;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Blaed

Oh myobi does not want to play? Or she cant while at work? And you two seem to be on the same wave lenght here... lol

The avatar above me makes me want to find a better angle, but i think there is none.

Kunoichi

Nah, she wants to play, she's just a bit busy to work out the details.  So I can work them out, and then we can all play together. ;)

The avatar above me makes me want to find a better angle, only I think such an angle wouldn't be appropriate for use on the forums.

Esoteric Myobi

No, I can play. =) I meant that you can discuss making a thread with Kuno so that I'd be able to join once it's made. ^^

We are on the same wavelength! ;o! After all Esoteric Myobi...the words and meanings pretty much flow quite well into Dark Elven Kunoichi. :-)

I want to touch your pointy ears!!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~