News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Slave World 2035

Started by PeacethatPowerbrings, May 27, 2012, 08:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sol Lua

Here's a quick one of what I'm thinking.  I'm open to feedback, and can adjust things if someone decides to pair off with me.  I'm also okay with staying Public, if we want to go that route.

Name: Jenny
Ownership: Public
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Jenny is usually quiet and focused inwards, spending very little time in idle conversation.  Pleasant enough with other women, she tends to be very quiet around men, in part because of training, and in part because of her natural personality and lack of experience with men.  The biggest thing about her is that she is almost constantly moving, at least in some small way.  An arm shifting, feet swaying to music only she can hear.  She's obedient in most ways, but completely inexperienced with having an actual Master, since most of her interactions and instruction had been with other females.  She loves performing, but can also get rather nervous and embarrassed about it as well.
Bio: Jenny grew up as a fairly normal girl until 2022 when the new laws were enacted and many females became slaves.  Her main passion until that time had been dance, and interest that saved her from some of the worst fates to befall the massive wave of slaves.  She was picked up by one of the first real entrepreneurs of the slave trade.  Having seen her mother, and her dancing skills, her new owner decided to put her in his 'long term' portfolio, continuing to invest in her dancing skills, and adding in gymnastics, yoga, and other physical activities to train her body to be limber and flexible.  Since she enjoyed those activities, she didn't mind being a slave so much, even as her education included things geared towards personal service, and in later years, more intimate service.  He kept her untouched as he trained her, but had her frequently perform in front of large crowds, to get her used to them, and whet some of his clients appetites for potential sale.  Now, finally, he was ready to cash in on his investment.

Snake

Name: Masako Sabreheim
Ownership: "Public"
Appearance:
Personality: Masako is a confident woman whom actually enjoys sex and all. But if it's not on her own terms she gets completely cold and unresponsive; making her a very poor quality slave despite her beauty.  She likes things her way and none other; preferring to be taxed but free than the other way available way.  Though she is friendly enough and has a pleasant personality Masako is more than willing to tell people just twhat she thinks in the most insulting or bluntest way possible.
Bio: Before women became slaves, Masako was a powerful businessman's daughter that had the life many might've envied- and after it's institution: executive of her own female-only division: security. When the laws wre passed though; she was set up by her pops witha  permanent place in the division. Since she acts something like a rolemodel and "mom" to the females employed by her; since she doesn't tolerate slavery of her girls and has taught them all how tokill someone while their guard is down adn how to make it look like it was someone else that did it. And that they were just helpless bystanders.  Currently, she still works for the same company in the division and ist rying to work out deals to branch out more.

Rumata

Throwing my hat down as a master.

I know the comics and they make, besides the very talented visual artistry, a good read. The creator is both skilled with drawing and writing and he has a created a very unique and interesting world. So I have to give thumbs up to Google for trying to set this in motion. It is a story worth writing, and the more writers jump in, the greater it will be.

helvorn

I am very, very interested.  I'll be creating a character shortly for a slave.

Ana Luusi

I am exceedingly interested in playing a slave girl. If anyone's looking for a pairing, or if any slave girls out there would like me to play an M Master, PM me.

Rumata

Quote from: Ana Luusi on June 05, 2012, 03:01:40 AM
I am exceedingly interested in playing a slave girl. If anyone's looking for a pairing, or if any slave girls out there would like me to play an M Master, PM me.

Wouldn't mind a slave for my harem, if you're up for it :)...

Antisoul

Still waiting to see which group is the minority so as to try and balance the number of characters without pairings.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Antisoul on June 07, 2012, 03:18:01 AM
Still waiting to see which group is the minority so as to try and balance the number of characters without pairings.

It looks like we may have a slight edge of slaves over masters, but since that sort of ratio makes sense if some master would like multiple slaves, feel free to just go with whichever you prefer.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

helvorn

Quote from: Rumata on June 05, 2012, 04:34:57 AM
Wouldn't mind a slave for my harem, if you're up for it :)...

That sounds like fun!

Snake

I suppose I could put Masako up as ap ossible Master?

Caela

This looks like a very interesting concept. I have a few questions about "Public" slaves though. What exactly does that mean for them? Where, do they live, work, etc? Are they marked in some way that they don't have a private owner? In the bigger scheme of things how is their life different from a private slave?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Caela on June 07, 2012, 11:14:10 AM
This looks like a very interesting concept. I have a few questions about "Public" slaves though. What exactly does that mean for them? Where, do they live, work, etc? Are they marked in some way that they don't have a private owner? In the bigger scheme of things how is their life different from a private slave?

Public slaves are, by and large, no different than private slaves. Their status as public only reflects that their ownership has reverted to the state, in the absence of male relatives, or if they were owned and their owner died without a will. As a class, a variety of things might happen to them, mostly dependant on market value. The state would sell, at auction, the most valuable slaves, and use the rest as civil servants or workers, essentially, depending on their intelligence, physical ability. Of course, this heavily depends on the state. Since, broadly speaking, slaves are worth more as workers than one-time sales, states that are more socially oriented will tend to retain more labour, while more conservative ones will try to encourage trade by auctioning slaves at an essentially subsidized price.

The administration of public slaves and what happens to them is the responsibility of the BFA (Bureau of Female Affairs) and they'd be collared by the BFA while in public ownership.

In the majority of cases, public ownership is exceedingly low, as most governments would prefer to sell cheaper slaves in lots to corporations as cheap labour. In the context of this game, any public slaves will only be in the system for the purpose of sale to a private owner.

Snake

btw Peace. Is Masako acceptable now with the changes?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Snake on June 07, 2012, 11:37:47 AM
btw Peace. Is Masako acceptable now with the changes?

She would have been an up and coming young executive at 14 now?

Snake

Being groomed as one by her dad technically. since he doesn't have a male heir ghe'd want to leave it to due to his ideal of how the business should be run.

Caela

Thanks for the info Peace! Will work up a CS for approval. :)

helvorn

Here is my take on a slave for approval.

Name: Mary Landon
Ownership: Public (Other linkages could be made) 
Appearance: Mary is a vibrant natural red head with hair halfway down her back.  She has pale, perfect skin and green eyes.  She is 5’8” and 125 lb.  Her measurements are 36-27-36 with a 36C cup size.[/b]
Personality: Mary is bright and outgoing with a personably attitude.  She is highly submissive toward all men and women in positions of authority.  Mary is highly competitive and within the limits of her role in society as she knows it is quite ambitious./b]
Bio: Mary was orphaned at the age of ten and raised in a State school for underage females until just a few weeks ago when she was collared and turned over to the BFA.  The Institute actually was a highly experimental site for the development of control and modifications of females.  Many of the techniques developed at the Institute were later released for the education of young women in general.  This is the environment in which Mary has been immersed for the last eight years.

Mary has been carefully educated to provide the perfect high quality slave; beautiful, submissive, sexually receptive and educated just enough to provide pleasant conversation and company in an elite setting.  She was taught enough to allow her to function properly in a highly literate and technical society as well as act as manage her master’s household if required.  Mary was taught dance, music and song to provide a suitable companion.  While never participating in organized sports Mary was trained in gymnastics and swimming to provide a toned and firm body for her master.

At puberty, Mary began her instruction in sexual pleasure focused completely on the desires of a master.  While she was trained to pleasure women her main focus was on men.  She was taught to handle herself in society as well as participate in outdoor activities like tennis to provide a companion to an active master should he desire such.  At the age of 16 her training focused on all aspects of actual sexual activities with men as well as women.  Her training was quite rigorous, often 12 to 14 hours a day seven days a week and her lessons were reinforced with careful use of stimulant drugs and sleep indoctrination to achieve amazing results.

Mary has been subtly sculpted with toning and invigorating therapies to enhance her beauty as well as sexual ability.  Now at the age of 18 she is the perfect courtesan and submissive slave; beautiful and graceful in public and a sexual tigress on demand.  Mary is submissive but not slavish as she sees her role as something she was born to fulfill.  When she starts to experience the world outside her small, closed school she may be forced to adjust her expectations and attitudes.

Caela

Sorry this took so long to get up. I tried to load it earlier but E crashed on me and wasn't back up before I went out for my local Munch tonight. Now I'm home and don't have to retype it thanks to Lazarus! Let me know if it works Peace, if not I'll tweak or revamp as needed!

Name: Illiana "Ana" Thompson

Ownership: Phineas Landerson

Appearance: Illiana is an imposing young woman. At 5'10 she is taller than most women, and many men, with piercing grey eyes and a mane of auburn curls that falls to the middle of her back. A creamy complexion almost begs to be touched but her cold demeanor keeps most people at bay.

Personality: Ana is the epitome of cool, calm, and collected on the outside. Her sharp gaze misses little and her even sharper mind files most of it away for later use. Under different circumstances she might have grown into as sweet a woman as she was a child but facing the realities of life as it has become for woman has made her cautious in who she cares for...and even more so in who she trusts. Once she does trust someone it is with a fierce loyalty and if her trust is lost it will never be fully regained. When she has the chance to show kindness, or generosity, she does but for a slave those chances are few and far between.

Background: Ana can just barely remember a time when she wasn't property. She knew she wasn't born such but she was born to a time when things were changing...and not for the better. She had been there as life had gone downhill for women and a part of her would never forgive the men of the world for so subjugating it's women.

Growing up her mother had seen the writing on the wall and had done her very best to make sure that Ana received a top notch education while she could get it. She made sure her daughter also had excellent office skills (being a paralegal herself she knew how an office should run to keep things moving smoothly) including some considered almost esoteric, like knowing how to take notes in shorthand. She also made sure that Ana had those skills traditionally considered, "Motherly" or "Womanly" and so Ana could cook, sew, arrange a dinner party, etc. with the best 50's housewife that had ever lived.

Her mother had done what she could to make sure her daughter was as valuable as possible.

Being a paralegal for a firm that wanted to keep its workers loyal and motivated, Ana's mother had managed to remain free and pay the exorbitant taxes on herself, but had been unable to pay them for both herself and Ana and, being a realistic woman, had sold Ana's contract to her own firm when Ana came of age. With her skills and training she was a natural fit in the legal offices, working under her own mother until she had the lay of the land, then moving to the general secretarial pool, and finally becoming the personal secretary to one of the partners themselves who had worked with her mother for years and recognized the skills her mother had made sure she had to keep her from being more than just a simple drudge or house slave.

At a party that she had helped plan one evening, Ana, found herself being introduced to Mr. Landerson. She was polite and professional but didn't actually talk to him long and was surprised when the end of the night came and she found her contract had been transferred from the law firm, to the personal ownership of Phineas Landerson. If asked, she is still not entirely certain what she thinks of this change. She finds working for Mr. Landerson to be uniquely challenging while at the same time she has very little respect for the men who run and perpetuate a system that subjugates half the population. She does her job well, leaving very little, if any, room for complaint, but anyone who things the pleasant smile on her lips actually means she's happy is fooling themselves.

Swordsman18

Name: Kurt Brighton
Ownership: Alicia

Personality: A kind cunning soul, on the surface he plays himself off as a man's man with remarks about keeping the status of women as is and using them to meet his own ends. Yet, he is not as bad as he seems for he actually believes the way things are as horrible but knows that until the general opinion changes that he can only do what he can by putting on this front while actually helping women who work for him to be free.

Bio:
Born in 96, he grew up as a boy of a very rich family which like most rich families groomed him to be like them in a time as women lost their rights and were subjugated. His friends that were girls were not the ones that were however. They were the ones that were spoiled by their own families riches and influence to keep their girls from what was slowly becoming a very hostile world to them. It was not these women that ultimately made him into the man that he became.

Instead it was his choice to go to a public college where he found there to be many smart women that were not a part of his upper strata that were being forced to leave or give up on their dreams so that they could begin to get slave training or be taken by the IFA anyway.  One of these was a good friend of his who he cared for dearly and had been thinking of dating. Yet before he got a chance to pay money to save her, she was enslaved by another fellow who treated her as an object that worked as whatever he desired of her.  It hurt him to see her opinions, her spirit to  be crushed so thoroughly.

So his mission to not support slavery while at the same time pretending to work under the radar of it. He went through business school, doing okay but not being the greatest. His interest slowly turned more to psychology and training of slaves. But his focus was not on how to break them down, it was on how to build them back up while still keeping them in a state where they could be subservient if necessary. His performance in school was good enough for him to take over the family's technology business.

In control, he made the entire office staff women, saying that he could pay them less or very little while gaining in productivity since they would just be happy to have a job that gives them benefits. One of the major ones is a benefit of employee retention such that they pay the womens' taxes to keep them employed. Even though it is quite a bit, the women make up for it by working hard as well as making minimum wage. Overtime is generous and abundant but in a market that is starving for tech, the company is quite well off.

AndyZ

Name: Alicia
Ownership: Kurt Brighton
Appearance: Alicia is rarely seen to actually smile.  Her master keeps her dressed in fine clothes to make sure she
Personality: Meek, submissive and broken
Bio: Alicia has been a slave for as long as she can remember, and many of the things she does remember, she wants to forget.  Although she rarely discusses her past, and she doesn't have any physical scars or injuries, it's not difficult to realize that she's been treated poorly by the vast majority of her owners.

Although she might be considered intelligent in another world, she lacks a number of qualities which true intelligence would require, such as curiosity and a desire to learn, or the ability to choose between different options.  She can figure things out about people and figure out how they might best like to manage something without being asked, but she can't figure out what she should wear without being told.

Sexual matters are even worse.  She's not even close to a virgin, but she doesn't show any interest in the act, treating the affair like just another job.  She knows how to please her master but never tries for an orgasm of her own, and actually has a very difficult time coming unless she's held and given some sort of permission or consent.  (A "good girl" can be enough.)

Unable to live on her own, she currently resides in Kurt Brighton's estate as his personal slave.  In the company of others, she's completely silent whenever he's around, allowing him to make every decision.  Sometimes it seems as though she's completely incapable of making her own choices.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Snake

Edited to correct the age issue

bubby

I'm seeing mostly slaves as submissive. I might be inclined to make a 'not so good' slave, if there is a Master she could be paired with...one willing to put up with a rebel...  >:)

Caela

Quote from: bubby on June 09, 2012, 08:14:20 PM
I'm seeing mostly slaves as submissive. I might be inclined to make a 'not so good' slave, if there is a Master she could be paired with...one willing to put up with a rebel...  >:)

Hehehehe...That is exactly why I made my girl Corporately and not Personally owned Bubby! She has the skills to make her valuable but she was raised by a "Free" mother. If she ends up personally owned, she will not be the easiest woman to deal with.

bubby

I figured mine would be Public... maybe tossed around again and again because she's so unruly? I suppose I should read through stuff more...  ::)

AndyZ

Remember that you can have a girl who pays the tax in order to be free.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.