Just looking for anyone who wants to give me a chance! ^-^

Started by Our Pursuit, September 01, 2010, 02:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Pursuit

So uhm I'm new to Elliquiy but I will do my best to convert over to this site.

To put it simply I do yaoi and hetero rps and there isn't much that bothers me in rps as well.  I can post anywhere from 1 paragraph to 3 and I would expect the same from whomever i roleplay with but I would prefer no more then 3 paragraphs just because its a bit too much after that. Quality over quantity.  I will be posting several of my plots and if you have any ideas please do not hesitate to suggest them.  One last thing! I like using the pm system over IM's so just contact me on here. ^ ^

~Plots~

1. On an island a prince is offered to a god (that is either A- Trapped inside of it. B- Stays there because he likes to toy with humans.) as a sacrifice and the god uses him as a pet to mess with. Some point in the story the boy is broken and helps the god get out bringing wrath down onto the village and escalating to a battle of the gods kind of thing.

2. A fan of a music group ges a backstage pass during a concert and afterwards once he goes backstage to meet the band (whichever member you want to be) starts to talk to the fan and before the fanboy realizes it time has flown by and they are alone. But the band member isnt entirely truthful to the fan and it turns out the band member is something more and much more sinister then just a human.

3. An investigator is tracking a demon down in a city where humans and monsters try to co exists. The demon has gone threw a series of people doing as he pleases with them and before the investigator knows it he becomes a victim.