Gone For Awhile, but Back!

Started by shovelbum4u, May 22, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

So I've been gone for quite awhile from elliquiy, and am trying to get back into it. I have had a story in my head for a very long time, and have tried playing it out on a number of occasions to varying degrees of success. I am VERY interested input and am open to changing some of the parameters of the story. Here is the basic outline:

I play two characters in this story, the first is Aaron. Aaron is 16-18, very geeky and very unsure of himself. He is the stereotypical nerd who has a core group of nerd friends who all spend most of their time on video-games and dreaming about girls they are to scared to talk to. His parent's are divorced, and Aaron chose to live with his father. Not because he is all that close to his father, but he really doesn't like his mother. Aaron spends most of his time in his room playing video games, but more recently he has been spending a lot of time in his room because of his new stepmother as well...

The second character I play is Richard, Aaron's father. Richard is in his 50's, and is senior-vp of a Fortune 500 company. The type of job that comes with a huge salary but very little actual work. Married his first wife, Elizabeth, mostly because of the connections of her family though did probably love her at some point. The last few years of their marriage saw little sex. Only on special occasions such as birthday's, and not even that after their youngest child Jacob was born. Because of the non-existent sex life, Richard burned off all that excess energy in the gym so he has the body of a much younger man. After the divorce, Richard met you.

I am very much of the opinion that you should design and control your own character. However, in my head I see the stepmother as being much younger than Richard, closer to Aaron's age. She is very sexy, and likes to show off her body. She also likes to have loads and loads of sex with Richard. Richard, of course, loves this as he sees it as making up for lost time. Aaron is somewhat split on the subject. On the one hand he enjoys the noises coming from the bedroom next-door and the skimpy outfits you wear around the house. All his friends are agog with how you act, look, and dress around the house. And of course Aaron being a teenager has hormones that say the same thing. But you're his stepmother... so what does that mean?

So that is the basic set-up. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested.