A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Haha, you're welcome! :-) We're a very warm and cuddly bunch, and I'm glad we've made you feel welcome :-) I hope your bio gets approved and we can have some fun writing together soon ^_^
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Viper on May 15, 2015, 02:48:02 PM
Why thank you! This is such a warm welcome!!! I appreciate it! XD XD

We are all nice here Viper I'm pleased to say. This is a very friendly and easy going group.

I bring Shay (Irish rogue and nice guy), Baron Samedi and his humanhost (Loa, and witch doctor combined), Bjorn (a nice friendly Norse man who occasionally turns into a bear and is a bit vague on the whole wearing clothes thing), Leo (the Mad Hatter also mostly blind and mostly harmless) and Nilas (Jack Frost stuck in human form). They are at your disposal if you need an intro scene.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Swashbuckler

Those pics are perfectly fine.  I am sure no one else will be using her....lol

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Viper

Quote from: skyre on May 15, 2015, 03:00:18 PM
We are all nice here Viper I'm pleased to say. This is a very friendly and easy going group.

I bring Shay (Irish rogue and nice guy), Baron Samedi and his humanhost (Loa, and witch doctor combined), Bjorn (a nice friendly Norse man who occasionally turns into a bear and is a bit vague on the whole wearing clothes thing), Leo (the Mad Hatter also mostly blind and mostly harmless) and Nilas (Jack Frost stuck in human form). They are at your disposal if you need an intro scene.

Wow! Thats alot of characters! This sounds like so much fun!

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 15, 2015, 02:53:52 PM
Haha, you're welcome! :-) We're a very warm and cuddly bunch, and I'm glad we've made you feel welcome :-) I hope your bio gets approved and we can have some fun writing together soon ^_^

My computer died so i have to wait about an hour, but in about 2 hours ill have it sent to gms. XD

Quote from: Swashbuckler on May 15, 2015, 03:01:27 PM
Those pics are perfectly fine.  I am sure no one else will be using her....lol

Thanks! That helps mr out alot, i spent most of my computer battery trying to find a person, and was failing miserably.

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 15, 2015, 03:03:08 PM
Oh hey, Viper! Nice to see you here too. :)

Hey Hound! I didnt know you were here!

Hazy Sky

There are reasons for all five. It is a game that appeals to me though. :)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Viper

Im a big plot junkie, so im all for plotting with gms and players after i get approved (if i do that is of course)

Also, sorry for any typos, as from my earlier post, my comp is down and i am on my phone.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Viper on May 15, 2015, 03:18:41 PM
Hey Hound! I didnt know you were here!

Yes, I'm here too. :P

I play the hooded marksman who steal from the rich and gives to the poor, aka Robin Hood.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Senti

Viper

I sent off my CS! I hope it turned out allright. GM's I don't know if you control plot in this game or like to be clued in on it, but there is something that I have thought of, but I can wait until after you review my CS.

Viper

So i watched atlantis yesterday, and i realize that kida never gets on the flying machine in the movie, i can have it where during the scene where milo and her learn that the machines can fly, that they learn how to fly them. But i had the idea that ehen she enters into the crystal, shr enters into the real world.

The Golden Touch

-puts a stickie note up to bookmark this for her interest if there are openings and goes to read through everything!-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Hazy Sky

Hi Golden, yes there are always openings. You can choose your own idea to run past the GMs  or we have a list of possible suggestions if you need them.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

The Golden Touch

I'm on the fence. I saw Esmeralda is still open, but there can be a lot of room for potential since I see everyone has one or more characters!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Hazy Sky

Yes it is rather easy to get carried away with this game in terms of cool characters. I am currently trying to talk myself out of taking on another new character. I'm not doing very well at the moment... ::)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

cabalxxvi

Hello, and I am very very very interested in this amazing though up story and roleplay. I am curious though. Are you just aiming for Disney characters here, and if so what are the thoughts on adding fairy tale characters?
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Hazy Sky

Hi Cabal,

To answer your question the game is based around fairy tale characters and not Disney characters. The two do overlap to a considerable degree and some character do draw on the Disney versions for inspiration, but it is the fairy tale bit that matters, if that makes sense.
Also there can only be one version of a character in game at once. So for example I have the Mad Hatter as a character, so that means you cannot chose him.
Hope this helps.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

cabalxxvi

So the biggest question that I have then is if Rumpelstiltskin has been used to any degree, and if I can make him as my character? I would love to play the Dark One (Mr. Gold) as they say in Once Upon a time series.

Swashbuckler

Cabal, 

Rumplestiltskin is open.  That being said, Rumplestiltskin the little gnome who wants to make deals and has anger issues?  Perfectly fine.  The Rumplestiltskin from the show, nope.  Bear in mind, in Faircastle there is no real magic, just maybe a little trick here or there, certainly nothing close to what exists in OUaT, so at best they are what they would be like in the real world.  Plus, any character that powerful would be too much to throw into the player base.

cabalxxvi

Okay, was just curious on that factor. I appreciate the answers so quickly. I will think it over on who is left then, and see what I can find that seems the most interested to my play style.

Swashbuckler

No worries!  And please feel free to post here, or PM me any questions.

Also, to reiterate, if you have a Fairy Tale character in mind that you do not see here, please PM me and Loves the concept.  Many of our characters were great players ideas we had not thought of.

Viper

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Viper

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN