Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Jeffrey

Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

oxloloxo

If you need me and I'm not online pm me, it gets sent straight to my phone and I'll be on asap

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

TaintedAndDelish

Erotic   ( So erotic is the Jelly )

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Jeffrey

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Jeffrey

Anesa

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

atouchofmayhem