The Creative Lie Game

Started by Nadir, March 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemaxa

Inkidu dresses up as a fairy princess and chases Lexxusbabe through the fields.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Nadir

Mnem follows them both with a camcorder and makes the footage into a very odd erotic/nature documentary

BaronS

And Eden buys the documentaries
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Mithlomwen

BaronS does too, because he secretly has a thing for faeries.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

BaronS

Well Mith's avatar was originally going to be herself in the same position, but when she tested it out everyone began licking their computer screens so she had to get a body double in the photo.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Nadir

BaronS has really long toes. He likes to lean new skills using them - the last one he mastered was to make an origami crane, though he kept getting papercuts between his toes! Owch...

MusicNeverDies

The wizard in Eden's avatar is actually a 100% accurate self portrait colored in on Microsoft paint.

Sethite

MusicNeverDies has a collection of all Uwe Boll's movies and she watches at last one of them every day.
Truly, madly, deeply...

MusicNeverDies

Sethite idolizes Tom Cruise and the first thing she does every morning, and last thing she does each night, is recreate his dancing in underwear scene from Risky Business.

Sethite

MusicNeverDies eats pizza with salami, chocolate muse, spinach, ketchup and nutella for breakfast. And she drinks tabasco.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Marguerite

Sethite spends every waking moment singing to George Michael's classic Got To Have Faith song and even dresses like George in the music video.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

BaronS

Dont ever fall asleep around Marguerite - she carries six different coloured permanent markers on her at all times and youll wake up looking like a Picasso.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Marguerite

BaronS wishes he could be like Mike but he could only be like Ike Turner.

Sethite

Marquerite always have a photo of Paris Hilton (with dedication!) in her purse.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Marguerite

Sethite has a picture of myself in her panty drawer with a big heart drawn around it. So sweet.

Sethite

Marguerite uses green felt-tip pen as a lipstick.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Nadir

Sethite is on a mission to replace all the CDs in her local music retailer with home-made CDs of her singing the songs on her karaoke machine. The shop assistance don't know who's doing it (she's a ninja!) and refer to the strange happenings as Cat On Fire Syndrome. o.o

Crovonovin

Eden is secretly the leader of an ancient cabal of squid-people that seek to overthrow the United States government in a bid for global domination!

BaronS

Shihong collects the packets of butter you get with McDonalds hotcakes and uses them to make a life size fort in his bedroom.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Marguerite

BaronS secretly wishes he can be Simon Cowell and be able to play with his man breasts in public just like Simon does on American Idol.

Sethite

Marguerite likes to go to the cinema and shout loudly all details of the movie's plot.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Ryven

Sethite likes to tear the warning label off of her friend's pillows and mattresses while they're not looking.  You know...the ones that say do not remove under penalty of law!

Satnslillgrl

Ryven likes to go to hospitals and push the old people's "call nurse" buttons and then walk away whistling innocently.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Saku

Satsnlillgrl likes to call up people on the phone 365 days of the year so her phone bill must be huge!!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Aaleril

Saku can move the planets! I mean, how else do you think we have the solar system?
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril