Virtual Galaxy Beta Discussion (Closed)

Started by Moraline, July 07, 2013, 08:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

lol. How do you know?

Seriously, this is a perfectly valid question.

The Koran actually tells believers that they are to lie to unbelievers. Muslims also say that the only way to fully understand the Koran is by reading it in Arabic.

So, how do you know that what you were taught is actually correct? And please don't say because everyone else says it is, you could well be the victim of a conspiracy!

I always think of Arabic writing as being similar to looking at Roman writing and not being able to read. Different than a foreign language, like German or Spanish, because with those toy can still read it, you just can't understand it! With Arabic you can'yt even read it....

Okay, I'm funning you. GT is crap, but it is convenient and it's all I've got!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Formless

Haha ...

I know it because it's my language. ::)

But you remind me of me when I first travelled abroad. I had many moments when I doubt what I learned ...

I was like " Did I say the right word? Well it is I know it. why can't they understand me?!!! "

Ahh ... lovely times. xD

Moraline

Speaking of Chillin.... (*winks at ZephySempai*)

Feel free to find yourself a car, grab Thalis and go go go!

Now that it's pretty much established that there is a sort of monument graveyard to directors of movies up on Sun Peaks. I think it's safe for both crews to cut right to getting up on the hill and searching around for stuff.
(Kimera and Chrystal both know what they are looking for once we get there.)

No point in lingering unless someone wants to draw things out for some reason. I'll leave it up to the drivers of the cars.

Quote from: Formless on July 15, 2013, 06:15:07 PM
Haha ...

I know it because it's my language. ::)

But you remind me of me when I first travelled abroad. I had many moments when I doubt what I learned ...

I was like " Did I say the right word? Well it is I know it. why can't they understand me?!!! "

Ahh ... lovely times. xD
Hey, I didn't know that you were Arabic. Your written English is really good. Have you always spoke and written in both or did you learn English when you started traveling?

Formless

Quote from: Moraline on July 15, 2013, 06:21:56 PM

Hey, I didn't know that you were Arabic. Your written English is really good. Have you always spoke and written in both or did you learn English when you started traveling?

Why thank you.

No , I only started learning English When I was at college , and it grew on me ever since. :)

Formless

Ok I never been in a clan and lost ... And Fatality are poking my nerves. xD

No seriously in my COD days I didn't lose so much. ::)

Moraline

Quote from: Formless on July 15, 2013, 09:11:14 PM
Ok I never been in a clan and lost ... And Fatality are poking my nerves. xD

No seriously in my COD days I didn't lose so much. ::)
LAWLZ! It's okay... I'm pretty sure that Duke and Alex are saving a place for you. ... *points* It's right back there at the end of the line! SUCKER!

I joke I joke!

In all seriousness, any of the characters that have a history noted that they were really good players in something would probably know these guys (if you played a similar game to them.) Feel free to message them in the Private Messages Center thread (but don't expect them to be nice.. LOL)  Also, any of the guys or girls can say that they "dated" Sailor Galaxia... She's an equal opportunity slut.

*EDIT*

He's talking about the new Clan/Guild of NPC's called "Fatal1ty."

Leaderboard (unlockable chat room)

Formless

Well , We have to get some gear first. ;D

As soon as we get back to our levels There's be some heavy Dustin' is you knowwhat I mean. ;)

( No seriously ... Nice touch )

TheHangedOne

Personally, Moraline, their statements confused me. I think you're doing a wonderful job, and I'm having enough difficulty to make it worthwhile and fun. Having said that, I will be sure to bring up any issues or questions I might have.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Formless

Quote from: Moraline on July 15, 2013, 09:21:10 PM
LAWLZ! It's okay... I'm pretty sure that Duke and Alex are saving a place for you. ... *points* It's right back there at the end of the line! SUCKER!

I joke I joke!

In all seriousness, any of the characters that have a history noted that they were really good players in something would probably know these guys (if you played a similar game to them.) Feel free to message them in the Private Messages Center thread (but don't expect them to be nice.. LOL)  Also, any of the guys or girls can say that they "dated" Sailor Galaxia... She's an equal opportunity slut.

*EDIT*

He's talking about the new Clan/Guild of NPC's called "Fatal1ty."

Leaderboard (unlockable chat room)

For the record ... I hate Alex Mason ... The character. xD

Moraline

Updated the first post for recruitment. Let me know if I missed anything and if it clearly and accurately describes the games.

Quote from: Formless on July 16, 2013, 07:48:20 AM
For the record ... I hate Alex Mason ... The character. xD
So then I'll take that to mean that you two have been past rivals in shooter games.  PS: He was better then you.. just sayin'  ;D

oh.. and incoming Private Message in the message center!

Formless

Quote from: Moraline on July 16, 2013, 10:43:21 AM
So then I'll take that to mean that you two have been past rivals in shooter games.  PS: He was better then you.. just sayin'  ;D

oh.. and incoming Private Message in the message center!

Ha! Maybe ...

But I originally meant the COD canon character. Captain Price was more badass. :P

Edit. Oh he's going down now!!! xD

Moraline

Summary of Clues so far with answers. This is just to make sure that everyone is on the same page and moving ahead.

Locator Clue given out in 4 parts via message center:
- Sunshine  (( Sun Peaks))
- Across the Rivers  ((the mountains are across the rivers))
- He directed Plan 9 From Outer Space ((Ed Woords is the director))
- Picnic Baskets are full of treats  ((There's a picnic basket among the monuments in the graveyard to famous directors))

Note from map: Sun Peaks is 50 km's (about 31 miles) away as the crow flies and across forests and rivers. You'll need transportation or it'll take a day or two to hike there.

* Two players, one from each group has been told what they will find inside the picnic baskets so we'll let them open the baskets for treats first.

Also, I've been talking to someone about joining so hopefully they'll submit a character sheet soon.

Either way, there is at least 2 slots open if anyone knows someone that might be interested in joining.

TheHangedOne

Not trying to be a nuisance, but, is it Formless' turn to post?
Check out my poet tree!

Chrystal

I was hoping that Dasha would submit a charsheet?

Nope it's yours

I'm waiting for you

Formless

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 16, 2013, 03:38:17 PM
Not trying to be a nuisance, but, is it Formless' turn to post?

I thought it was your turn after Blue? ???

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Formless

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 16, 2013, 04:23:51 PM
:-[ I failed a perception test.

I wouldn't blame you ... Moraline's current avatar can have an effect. ;)

Moraline

LOL... Just to avoid any confusion in the future I changed the order of the characters in the Avatar Profiles. Now we are in posting order.

Also... really not a big deal if the order gets missed once in awhile. Just make sure to check the other peoples posts so you don't miss anything.

Quote from: Moraline on July 12, 2013, 05:38:09 PM
Group/Team A posting order:
Formless (Spear)
Moraline (Blue)
TheHangedMan (Prof)
Chrystal  (Silver)

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Wanted to pop and inquire how many slots you left .
I would be quite interested in joining. Loved SAO and the really like group concept you have put together. As well as a what looks to be will be a an easy and interesting battle/leveling system.

ZephySempai

Currently there are two more slots open for group B (My group), and I know that we're always looking for new members so even if those are filled, another group will just be created :D

Dashenka

Character's Real World
Who are you in real life? Sarah Williams, 22 year old student, Punk type of girl, not too tall, good body. Spends lots of time in VGB, playing games.
Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
Where do you live in real life? Phoenix, Arizona
Do you have family and what is your relationship with them like? Still have the family, normal contact, not too close.
What is your financial status? Up class
What are you studying at WikiTube World school? Game Design

Additional Character's Background/Personality Notes: Very geeky but also very outgoing and friendly.

Virtual Galaxy Beta Avatar

Name: Varinka
Height: 7' (213cm)
Weight: 185 lbs (84 kg)
Additional Notes: Yes, the legs really bend that way
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Moraline

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 17, 2013, 12:14:29 AM
Wanted to pop and inquire how many slots you left .
I would be quite interested in joining. Loved SAO and the really like group concept you have put together. As well as a what looks to be will be a an easy and interesting battle/leveling system.
Submit a character sheet. We'd love to have you join us.

On two conditions... I'd like a ride on the pirate ship, Mr DreadPirateRoberts!   And an autograph, you're like one of my favorite characters of all time!

Quote from: Dashenka on July 17, 2013, 07:55:14 AM
Character's Real World
Who are you in real life? Sarah Williams, 22 year old student, Punk type of girl, not too tall, good body. Spends lots of time in VGB, playing games.
Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
Where do you live in real life? Phoenix, Arizona
Do you have family and what is your relationship with them like? Still have the family, normal contact, not too close.
What is your financial status? Up class
What are you studying at WikiTube World school? Game Design

Additional Character's Background/Personality Notes: Very geeky but also very outgoing and friendly.

Virtual Galaxy Beta Avatar

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Additional Notes:

Work in progress
Looking good, I'm looking forward to seeing the completed sheet so we can get you posting.