U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

You are banned for shutting off my alarm clock! D=
Updates coming soon!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for setting an alarm clock when we were sleeping.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kytn

You are banned for uncovering my secret!
Updates coming soon!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned stealing the blankets.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

Bans jack..for the hell of it and 'cause I know he will ban me again xD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

MrDiamondBackJack

I would never ban you Bubbles.  I know that deep in your heart you know that you  deserved to be banned.  I trust you enough to allow you to ban yourself. *kisses her forehead*  I'm proud of you Pun'kin and I know that you will do the right thing.

Bubbles

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 25, 2010, 03:55:43 PM
I would never ban you Bubbles.  I know that deep in your heart you know that you  deserved to be banned.  I trust you enough to allow you to ban yourself. *kisses her forehead*  I'm proud of you Pun'kin and I know that you will do the right thing.

*bans self* mehh =] *grins and hits your shoulder playful* Shows tongue pierce to..

U R banned..cause I wuv you <3
A/AO/O's

MrDiamondBackJack

I ban you for using the word "wuv".  Don't give me any "for reals yo" either.

Bubbles

U R banned cause you didn't got my joke ^.^

A/AO/O's

MasterMischief

Banned 'cause I am not a baby bubble blower!

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Bubbles on September 25, 2010, 04:15:30 PM
*bans self* mehh =] *grins and hits your shoulder playful* Shows tongue pierce to..

U R banned..cause I wuv you <3

You are banned because I am pissed off that I did not get her joke. (The tongue ring piercing distracted me too much.)  Besides, I F*@&ing hate llamas, unless they are in stew.

MasterMischief

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 25, 2010, 05:00:57 PM
You are banned because I am pissed off that I did not get her joke. (The tongue ring piercing distracted me too much.)  Besides, I F*@&ing hate llamas, unless they are in stew.

Yeah?  Well we don't like you either.  Banned!

Kytn

Banned for being grumpy.
Updates coming soon!

MasterMischief

Banned for being right.

MrDiamondBackJack

Your banned for agreeing with her because she is a cute feline dressed like a school girl.

MasterMischief

And to think Arthur trusted you.  Banned!

Kytn

Banned for smiting his good name.
Updates coming soon!

MasterMischief

You tracked cat litter through the house.  Again!  Banned!

MrDiamondBackJack

adroitgrayman

You are banned for not banning MasterMischief.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MrDiamondBackJack

Your banned for keeping your girl's neck craned that long.  Ouch.

Kytn

You are banned for stepping on my tail.
Updates coming soon!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for always rubbing against my legs and expecting me not to step on by you accident.

Kytn

You are banned for not giving into my demands and petting me!!
Updates coming soon!

MrDiamondBackJack

*pulls Kytn onto his lamp and strokes her until she purrs*

Good night Kytn.  Remember not to walk across me with your claws open, while I'm sleeping.

Oh ya, your banned from my imagination, or I will never get any sleep.

*waves at everyone and then heads to bed*