The Big Favor [VAN or BON,Cheating,Impreg?,Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, July 02, 2009, 03:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Just a quick idea, looking for takers.

The Big Favor

His name was Jon, short and sweet. He was everything you ever wanted in a man. Tall, strong, handsome, smart, funny, a skilled lover according to rumor,. . .

And sadly, for your love life and your ticking biological clock- Taken. Jon and your college roommate had been dating for almost 5 years before he popped the question, and they only held off as long as they did because they wanted to wait for Jon's business as a personal trainer to take off. Now they are happily married and she's expecting their first of what they say will be many.

*Sigh*

You are glad they are happy, but it seems to be true that all the good ones are either taken or gay.

But now he's come to you for help. You've had time of your own to get your career together, now you're a lawyer of some renown- and he's got a secret. Your college roommate had saved herself for marriage, which he respected because he really does love her. However, while they were dating he would take the edge off of his tension by sleeping with some of his clients he got as a personal trainer. He hasn't cheated on her since the wedding, but before then he acquired enough notches in his belt that he's now looking at a stack of paternity suits that could ruin everything. It's not like he can't afford them, and he is willing to pay if the kids really are his- but if word gets out that he has a bunch of illegitimate children with former clients it would ruin his marriage and his career.

So he's come to you for help to settle things without anyone that isn't already involved knowing, and your price may not be just money. . .

I said Van or Bon because I'm willing to give a little in that. Really, I like being the dom in bed- but in this case it should be pretty clear that outside of the bedroom he's over a barrel.

Thoughts/Interested?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

The Dark Raven

*grin*  I'll get my thoughts together and PM you, okay?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.