Long-Distance Dating (Kaiser Maverick and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, June 12, 2010, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

“Yes thats what Ive been trying to say no strings attached"

AAA111

She smiles and nods "How in the hell did you pull that off?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Well I'm so very glad. I've been waiting for years for this. Mom and Dad are gonna be sooo happy. They know how depressed I've been. But where are you gonna live?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"You would have to sleep on the couch. We have this lease for another year and we aren't allowed to have more than one person on a bed to sleep. So ya see now" She said to him.

She was a goody two shoes ALWAYS following directions and rules. She was not the kind of girl to misbehave or break a rule.

Kaiser Maverick

“Well....ok I can deal with that"
He said with a smile

AAA111

(Gonna call it a night)

"Well okay then. If you don't mind sleeping on the couch I'm sure it will be fine then. I may have to lock my door at night now that you are going to be staying here" She laughs.

AAA111

(P.s. would you by chance want to start a brand new rp..this one is feelign weird to me. You could set it up. I love romance/real-life type scenes? :-) )

AAA111

( i like the scene..but I want to try and add more detail and make the posts a little bit longer. Just for myself..Hope your not mad? :-( )

Kaiser Maverick

(Srry but its from my ipod.I can make the longer lol)

AAA111

(No no not yours..my posts. I want to start all brand-new from ground zero and make it an awesome rp :-) I know it sounds weird. Sorry.

Kaiser Maverick

(Oh ok sure.:)hurry and get approved lol.Some scenes are urging to break loose)

AAA111

(Do you want to start a new scene then? :-) I hope posting this part doesn't scare you away but I'm actually not approved until 2012..To declare my age I said that I voted for George W Bush the first time around, which I thought was in 2004 but that was the second time. I would have been 18 in 2004 but the way I worded it they thought I was 14..Bad bad wording. What kind of scene you wanna do?)

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Nope because they think I'm 14 when I'm honestly 24. I swear I'm legally of age. I Just am horrible at math as you figured)

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

(So I hope this doesn't sound bad or weird or annoying but I like the way you started your other rp. Would we be able to start a new one like that? :-) I love rping with you..your fun

Kaiser Maverick

(Hehe sure but no starting break ups.Thats hard to do lol)

AAA111

Sounds good..would you mind starting one up for us. I like any kind of real-life and/or romance type. :-)

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

Hmm something light hearted and fun.Something that will make other people say“Awwww<3"

AAA111

Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I'm not exactly sure what..a developing relationship or ex's? I've played the ex's before but I think we would do good at that..?

Kaiser Maverick

Like a high school relationship.Both start talking,they become fond of each other,start to date,not sure what to do but ease into it,and eventually become lovers.And to make it interesting.....ANIME HiGH SCHOOL! lol