Portal

Started by Prefect Mos, August 05, 2009, 05:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Aperture Science.

The experment should have been simple enough, It was testing a new device that would create a worm whole between two points from a Gun shaped device. IT was a military experiment to see how well the human mind could adjust to the situation. Saddly the enginners went the lazy mans route and borrowed AI code for the master computer from project CUBE. They had no idea what project cube was, just that it had some of the code that they needed. Gladys, the super computer in charge of the experment was transformed .. running differnt social experment after social experment, not carrying what the end goal was.. and was clearly insane. She had managed to kill all the staff in a matter of weeks, and have subjects from project cube divereted into the lab for just such a purpose.

The Subject was alone, days went buy as she explored the compound, wrestless and feared being shot out. The subject was able to catch rats to stay alive.. and retain energy.. than Gladys, the voice of god, promissing cake bestowed upon the subject a friend. The companion cube.

Yes this is a romance between a person, and the voice in his or her head.

Prefect Mos

Sora

Aw! I love the companion cube... I hated killing the little guy. :'(
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Prefect Mos

Me too! I serriously spent a couple hours trying to figure out how to save him... hence the game.

Sora

It sounds like a really fun game. Were you wanting to play GLaDOS, or the companion cube, or the poor test subject?

Sora's Spots

Prefect Mos

Well heres the thing about this game for what im looking for... Im willing to play Glados as an NPC... but MY PC would be the companion cube, that like in the game, would be nothing more than a metal cube with a heart painted on it... in all reality I would be playing the voice in the test subjects head.. that occasionaly would be able to take partial controll over her.. and make her Hallucinate somewhat, and not just visiaul halusinations but auditory and physical... not part of the experment.

Sora

OHHHhhhh! I gotcha. Sounds cool!

Sora's Spots