The Cult of Ishtar (Ensemble cast, harem-building, POSSIBLE Futa, POSSIBLE Preg)

Started by Marlow, March 23, 2011, 06:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlow

This thread will revolve around Madison Walsh, a vibrant, beautiful young woman with a passion for history and travel studying Archaeology at Yale University. On a dig in Northern Iraq, Madison comes across a necklace of Ishtar, ancient Babylonian Goddess of fertility, love, sex and war. Ishtar, her followers long since gone, lives on as a shadow of her former power. When she sees Madison, so much a woman, she uses the last remnants of her power to enter Madison’s body.

This changes Madison. She used to be the shy, pretty girl who’d be hot if she just wore the right clothes and didn’t sit in the corner. With Ishtar, Goddess of Love, Sex and Fertility within her, however, everything began to change. She began to lust after her friends and coworkers. She’d go out drinking and partying with her friends almost every weekend, wearing progressively more daring outfits, drawing the attention of all the men and some of the women when she flaunted her stuff at the club.

Ishtar was slowly preparing her as her first Priestess in over two thousand years. She’d reveal her existence to Madison in a moment of pure ecstasy, giving her the first addictive taste of the very real, very old, and very powerful magic that came with carnal pleasure. Then Madison would begin her task of forming the Cult of Ishtar, gathering to her men and women in sexual worship of Ishtar, who would feed on that worship and regain some semblance of her former might.

This is very much a sex-based game, but I’d like some semblance of a plot. Also, you wouldn’t play any one character, but an ensemble cast of men and women who interact with Madison and against Madison during the thread. I listed Futa as that is a personal kink of mine, and if I can have Madison magic herself a cock to have her way with some nubile young women, then I’m going to. If you’re seriously against this, that’s fine too, however. Also, pregnancy is another personal kink of mine, so it's added there too but the same situation with Futa applies. If you're against it, it doesn't need to be included.

So, PM/Post here with any interest and add me to AIM if you have it! It’s listed in my profile!
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!