News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tread movement

Started by Puka, January 08, 2013, 09:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puka

I would like to move my role-play, but am not sure which forum to move it in. It needs to go into an adult forum. I think Bondage: exotic is the right one, but am not sure. It has humans, dwarves, and Orcs.
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Busy with graduating college in the spring at the moment- replies may slow down a bit. Sorry about that.

Autumn Sativus

Humans and human-esque characters would go in the Human forums. I think all of those races would fit into the human-esque umbrella. :-)

You can PM any active purple moderator to move the thread for you.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Puka

Alright then, thank you so much for your help.
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Busy with graduating college in the spring at the moment- replies may slow down a bit. Sorry about that.

Elina

Orcs are humanesque?  Ew.  ;)

Autumn Sativus

Just because they're ugly it doesn't mean they're not humanoid. :P
Us against the world

Puka

I believe they can be very sexy. So I am searching for a Mod.
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Autumn Sativus

Beguile's Mistress, Oniya and Remiel are all online right now. Look for the purple names at the bottom of the forums. :-)
Us against the world

Puka

Oh my...

Well I messaged a woman dubbed Goddess.... She's looking at my role-play right now.... @.@ Pehraps I failed...
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Koren

No you didnt fail at all. Besides, youre new here (and welcome by the way :) ) so this is all just stuff you learn as you go

The red staff members generally take care of some of the higher up managment, and they are the Gods Goddess and Genies

The purple staff memebers handle stuff like moving threads and some of that other stuff, they are the Sirens, Satyrs and Sidhe's.

Needless to say its not wrong what you did, its just that it could have gone to one of the purple staff members.

Cecilia

There are usually more of the S-Level--Sirens, Satyrs,Sidhes--on staff than the G-level staff.  We are happy to move threads for people, but we are a little harder to catch on line because there are only four of us.  :)

If you are ever in doubt about something asking one of your mentors or in this forum works as well.

The thread has been moved, and Puka did just fine by contactng me.  I don't bite.  (Unless you want me to.)