Previous topic - Next topic

November Bleeds

Updated the following...

Post 1
♦ Updated characters currently taken
♦ Updated characters currently open

Post 2
♦ Updated character list & playby/faceclaim list
♦ Updated players having the ability to make more characters (after first post of first character)
♦ Added player-created businesses
♦ Updated some rules
♦ Multiple scenes are now allowed at one time

★We are always recruiting! Don't be shy, we are more than willing to help out any players who are new and willing to participate in the game!

Dhampyress

November Bleeds

Undine

I just wanted to stop by after being pointed this way by a rather talented writer already here.  The concept and quality of writing is so very tempting, and I am certainly interested in pulling together something to submit for your approval, yea or nay, in the next couple days :)
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Wispyr

Quote from: Undine on July 08, 2016, 09:46:25 PM
I just wanted to stop by after being pointed this way by a rather talented writer already here.  The concept and quality of writing is so very tempting, and I am certainly interested in pulling together something to submit for your approval, yea or nay, in the next couple days :)
-Steals away... Even though totally not the one who lured you here-

Twisted iN Tux

;D

Dhampyress

Ouu! Wonderful and thank you for the compliments for the game.

Can't wait to see what you might come up with.

whimsy

hiiiii~! who are you thinking of making?!
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Swashbuckler

Undine

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  *pokes Tux for that Cheshire Cat imitation* ;)  As for the character I was thinking about?  I originally went through the list of available characters (though I know it's certainly not all inclusive), and was struck by the fun of making a Gretel.  I went back far enough to see someone else had thought of making her before, and realized just this morning theBlackThorne already did create Hansel, which included some backstory on Gretel as well.

My original concept for Gretel, that she be something of a health nut, that she'd own an organic/whole foods store that probably runs yoga sessions every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in her next-door studio.  No, I've not forgotten this is noir though - I imagine a truckload of baggage from an obviously troubled childhood.  Of course, if there are any suggestions or thoughts, or "perhaps you ought to try... " I'm happy to hear them, and my PM box is always open.

Again, thank you for the welcome! XD

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Dhampyress

Quote from: Undine on July 09, 2016, 08:47:38 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!  *pokes Tux for that Cheshire Cat imitation* ;)  As for the character I was thinking about?  I originally went through the list of available characters (though I know it's certainly not all inclusive), and was struck by the fun of making a Gretel.  I went back far enough to see someone else had thought of making her before, and realized just this morning theBlackThorne already did create Hansel, which included some backstory on Gretel as well.

My original concept for Gretel, that she be something of a health nut, that she'd own an organic/whole foods store that probably runs yoga sessions every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in her next-door studio.  No, I've not forgotten this is noir though - I imagine a truckload of baggage from an obviously troubled childhood.  Of course, if there are any suggestions or thoughts, or "perhaps you ought to try... " I'm happy to hear them, and my PM box is always open.

Ouu! That sounds very neat. I'm sure Thorne would love that. Maybe you two can collaborate on that a bit? I know we have a fairly friendly bunch of players here! Personally I don't have any suggestions, since you can really do as you might prefer with the character (within reason of course). If you need some questions answered, or need some help fitting this character into the world a bit better, you may always feel free to PM me, or one of the other GM's for further discussion/advice! ;D

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Undine on July 09, 2016, 08:47:38 AM

The Cheshire Cat breaks the 4th wall, as Cheshire Cat's are known to do---"You Rang! And welcome by the way!"

Undine

Thank you so much Blissy, and... Awww... *melts*  Does a 4th wall breaking Cheshire Cat purr, I wonder?  *reaches to scritch tenderly beneath his chin, just to test the theory*

I am currently playing catch up today on my RPs, in between family time and chauffeuring.  Still I should have my CS to the GMs tonight.  I really have to thank BlackThorne and TwistediNTux for being so willing to collaborate, and throw up helpful suggestions too - such an amazing group of people, I'm so looking forward to writing with you all!

Dhampyress

Quote from: Undine on July 10, 2016, 01:27:38 PM
Thank you so much Blissy, and... Awww... *melts*  Does a 4th wall breaking Cheshire Cat purr, I wonder?  *reaches to scritch tenderly beneath his chin, just to test the theory*

I am currently playing catch up today on my RPs, in between family time and chauffeuring.  Still I should have my CS to the GMs tonight.  I really have to thank BlackThorne and TwistediNTux for being so willing to collaborate, and throw up helpful suggestions too - such an amazing group of people, I'm so looking forward to writing with you all!

So very glad to hear it!

We can't wait to see your CS and what Gretel will bring to the game! ;D

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Undine on July 10, 2016, 01:27:38 PM

All the time, you should see some of her posts  >:)

Undine

Quote from: hellrazoromega on July 10, 2016, 10:54:52 PM
All the time, you should see some of her posts  >:)

HA!  xD  I'm still reading through so many posts - but now I am thoroughly intrigued. 

And I just sent off my draft CS to all the GMs - thank you all for your patience and help, and I suppose we'll see if it makes the cut ;)

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Undine on July 10, 2016, 10:58:22 PM
HA!  xD  I'm still reading through so many posts - but now I am thoroughly intrigued. 

And I just sent off my draft CS to all the GMs - thank you all for your patience and help, and I suppose we'll see if it makes the cut ;)
best of luck or as the Klingons say Q'plah!!

Dhampyress

BlackMarketRoxy

Hello,

I'm not sure if this character would be suitable as she's a relative of Snow White but maybe?

I was hoping to use Rose Red (Rosie) as a character. She would be disenfranchised from her sister, Snow White, and down and out, working at one of the local pubs,( the Rabbit Hole perhaps?), and moonlighting at the Cat Scratch.

Obviously, this type of lifestyle would keep Snow at bay, not wanting to have that sort of association.

Rosie is an artist and moonlights at the Cat Scratch to start a cosmetics line. She's also struggling with the fact that she's lesbian, while she strips for men for savings.

Physical appearance: Natural blonde who dyes her hair candy-apple red, wears a lot of make-up, approximately 5'5, medium to slender build with large hips, and relatively muscular thighs. (Muscles are needed for swinging on them poles ya know). Tattoo of large roses down her left thigh.

If this doesn't work, I'll try and figure out another character, this seems like such a great RP.

Cheers,

Black Market Roxie.

November Bleeds

Quote from: BlackMarketRoxy on July 20, 2016, 01:21:20 PM
Hello,

I'm not sure if this character would be suitable as she's a relative of Snow White but maybe?

I was hoping to use Rose Red (Rosie) as a character. She would be disenfranchised from her sister, Snow White, and down and out, working at one of the local pubs,( the Rabbit Hole perhaps?), and moonlighting at the Cat Scratch.

Obviously, this type of lifestyle would keep Snow at bay, not wanting to have that sort of association.

Rosie is an artist and moonlights at the Cat Scratch to start a cosmetics line. She's also struggling with the fact that she's lesbian, while she strips for men for savings.

Physical appearance: Natural blonde who dyes her hair candy-apple red, wears a lot of make-up, approximately 5'5, medium to slender build with large hips, and relatively muscular thighs. (Muscles are needed for swinging on them poles ya know). Tattoo of large roses down her left thigh.

If this doesn't work, I'll try and figure out another character, this seems like such a great RP.

Cheers,

Black Market Roxie.

Hey there Roxie!

Rose Red is definitely an acceptable character to play. At this time however, our Snow White is currently away and we're uncertain for how long that may be. So if you still wanted to take the position of Rose Red, we'd be more than happy to work with you. Though just know you may not have a Snow White to interact with for a while, if that is alright with you?

So far, so good on your character description! Feel free to send in the character sheet when you are ready to all the GM's! We'd be happy to help if you have any further questions as well!

Dhampyress

GaGa88

I am very interested in this. I'm going to read over the posts in between work this week. I was thinking about making Jasmine from Aladdin, would she be acceptable?
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

November Bleeds

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 29, 2016, 04:01:27 AM
I am very interested in this. I'm going to read over the posts in between work this week. I was thinking about making Jasmine from Aladdin, would she be acceptable?

Glad to hear that! We are more than happy to have you aboard!

There is a character in the story One Thousand and One Nights where the characters name is "Badroulbadour", who ends up becoming Aladdin's love interest which they changed up for the disney adaptation. After discussing it with the Gm's we'd be perfectly fine with you creating and using Jasmine for the story if you'd like to (since she technically exists in one way or another through literature)! (:

Feel free to use the name Jasmine as well if you'd prefer!

GaGa88

Thanks! I have a 10 hour shift tonight, but will have a 30 minute to an hour break so will start working on a character sheet.  :-)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

November Bleeds

Quote from: GaGa88 on July 29, 2016, 11:45:05 AM
Thanks! I have a 10 hour shift tonight, but will have a 30 minute to an hour break so will start working on a character sheet.  :-)

That sounds great! Take your time. We look forward to receiving it when you are finished ^^