A Dynasty of Games - Closed for Recruitment

Started by BruceTheCat, August 06, 2016, 07:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Hey everyone!

I am starting re-recruiting for a game I had kicked off a little while ago, but had gotten too busy to continue. I have created a new recruitment thread (this one) because I will be starting our story over from scratch. You can feel free to make a new character, or use the previous one from the original kick off of Dynasty of Games. This will be using the same thematic elements from Game Protagonists at War. However there are quite a lot of story, and mechanic differences that I hope will make it feel unique in it's own way. I hope you are interested!

Map of the Video Game Universe

The Story

Centuries ago the whole of the Video Game universe fell under threat by a terrible enemy remembered only now as The Dominion. It's power was unrivaled, it methods merciless, and it's goal simple. The complete destruction of the Video Game universe. For the first time in known history, Heroes and Villians stood side by side with one another in the despearte attempt to repel an enemy that meaned to end their very existence. The Champions (Heroes & Villians) fell by the thousands in a desperate attempt to repel an enemy they were wholly unprepared for.

During the peak of these great events, a council was called between both Heroes and Villains which would determine the fate of all Champions. If they were to survive, then there must be complete unity between both good and evil. All Video Game characters and empires would need to rise underneath the complete rule of a single, all powerful monarch. One who could be trusted with the fate of all Video Game worlds. An Empress was chosen, and the Dynasty was born. With absolute power, the Empress used the whole of the magical artifacts and technologies at the disposal of all Champions. She sacrificed entire worlds for single victories. Decimated whole systems of planets and stars just to halt the oncoming march from the Dominion's ceaseless forces. Though now little is remembered about that time, one fact has lived on about that long-ago enemy. Used to terrify young Champions in to their beds at night. The Dominion, whatever it was, needed to harvest the living in order to quench it's awesome hunger. In order to continue this war. The losses were great, the battlefields were littered with the dead. But in the end the Dynasty succeeded. The Dominion was destroyed, or repelled back to whatever place it came from. And has not been seen or heard from since.

In the aftermath of the war, the Empress was quick to establish the Dynasty as the supreme ruler of all worlds. Her castle, and seat of power was established in Anor Londo from the Dark Souls universe. Many had said that once the Dominion was vanquished the absolute power the Dynasty held would return to the many smaller governments, Kings, Queens, gods and nations of each respective video game world. This was not the case. The Dynasty destroyed all easily accessible recorded data or written text regarding the Dominion. Supposedly in order to prevent their return from ever taking place. Likewise, the Empress decreed that Heroes and Villains would be equally stationed within the ranks of the Dynasty, so long as they were loyal to the will of the Empress. Each could find equal reward. Finally, a great peace followed where Video Game Heroes and Villains were allowed to return to their homes and continue their own agendas. So long as none threatened the Dynasty, and all paid homage to it's infinite rule through artifacts, slaves for their armies, and monetary tribute.

In the present day, the Dynasty's control has diminished. Corruption in both Heroes and Villains has run rampant. Though still enormously powerful, several rival factions with their own agendas have grown in power. Establishing their own seats of power in one world or another. The Black Veil, the Galactic Federation of Trade. The Coalition of Adventurers. Most tired of living beneath the thumb of a tyrannical government. The many Video Game universes are simply too large to hold completely for the Empress and the armies of the Dynasty. If any of these groups are found to be directly working against the will of the Dynasty, they are met with bloody conflict.

While there are many powerful organizations across with their own motivations, there is only one group whose primary interest is the toppling of the Dynasty and liberating all peoples - The White Knights. Though it's numbers and influence are small right now, they grow larger every day that the Dynasties tyrannical rule is allowed to continue. Players will begin in Riften on the Skyrim (Elder Scrolls) Home World. All of the players would have received a message from a unknown White Knight member, asking them to meet at a specific date and time in a Riften tavern called The Kings Chalice.

The Game

The idea of this game is that everyone will be playing video game characters, whether a Hero or Villain in the universe that you choose to pick! Think of the Dynasty a lot like a Nazi Germany who the world allowed to take control when the need was most dire. Now that the immenant threat has passed, over several generations people have begun to rebel against this monarchy. This will be a large theme of the game, rebelling against the Dynasty. However there will be a great deal of things going on that the players can choose to pursue instead! In fighting with other factions, Video Game universes at war with others. New enemies, quests for powerful artifacts, it could go a lot of different ways depending on player choice! Because the Dynasty has created this environemnt of “Hero or Villain, it does not matter” you will discover that the world has both good guy characters and bad guy characters interacting together in relative peace. Chun-Li might be sharing a drink with Albert Wesker, who is very poorly trying to flirt with her.

The Heroes and Villains

You can play any character that you want, pending that it has not been reserved by another character who is in the process of creating them, or they are not already devoted to something story wise. This includes picking video game villains. It is important to remember that there really are not good guys and bad guys. In this world, you could find that Jim Raynor is the head of the Dynasty Death Squad. Or, that Ganondorf is the heading an anti-Dynasty resistance organization. How Champions act determines whether they are good or bad. Not who they are in their respective video game. All characters must come from a video game world. You are allowed to roll your own OC from a MMO or a game where you are allowed to design and play a unique character right off the bat. You will find additional information on constructing OC also in the next section.

The Powers

One of the first things to keep in mind is that video game characters are not immortal. Some characters have an automatic immunity to aging (undead types) but they can still be killed. Video game characters have an average lifespan of roughly 500 years before they die of old age. Video game characters are extremely resiliant (can heal most non-lethal wounds, including limb loss) but they can die in battle through extraordinary levels of damage. These Heroes or Villains who die are often replaced by what is known as a Reborn. A Reborn is someone who takes up the mantle of that previous dead character after they've passed on. Adopting all of their powers, fighting techniques, and magical or technilogical arsenal. Thematically, these will be played out as Original Characters. So, if you want to play a female Scorpion for instance, you can roll that character. You just need to explain that Scorpion died, or was killed at some point in the past, and you have taken up his mantle and become the Reborn – Scorpion.

You are also welcome to play a monster-type character, and choose for them to appear human. All Protagonists and Villain's share certain powers. One of these powers is the ability to turn into a humanoid version of their character. That way you can travel more easily, and converse or have sex without it being crazy weird.

Unless I say otherwise you can also assume that you have the max-level powers and items of your respective characters. There will be some magical artifacts that were confiscated by the Dynasty during the war with the Dominion, or have just been lost over time. I will make special note to tell you if you select a character with one of these limitations.

All characters will start at equal level. Even if you select a character who in the universe of their video game might seem more powerful than someone elses, they are not. The Minecraft guy's hammer hits just as hard as your death ray.

The Sex

We will have threads specifically dedicated to sex and smut scenes for players! You can also feel free to PM your smut scenes with your partner if you would rather not let the entire party see it.

The Threads

There will be two types of threads in this game. A Main Story Thread, and a Side Scene thread. The Main Story thread will be where the story for the arc we are playing progresses. In those, you may only post 1 time before a GM post. There will be rules around post frequency inside of this thread for Active players. The Side Scene threads can be constructed by players with GM approval. You may post in these however much you'd like, but nothing that happens inside of these threads will be canon to the story as a whole.

The Rules

First and most important rule, be nice to one another. If you have a question and are unable to determine the answer in the OOC, please PM me. Second, there will be an expected post rate for Main Story threads. Please post at least 1 time every 3 days in the Main Story Thread.

More to come as I think of them!

Active Threads:

The Character Sheets

A lot of this will be self-explanatory if you choose a more famous video game character. What I am primarily interested in is what your character did to warrant attracting the anger of the Dynasty, or what the Dynasty has done to you in the past that makes your character decide to join a resistance organization to fight back against it.

Feel free to post your character sheets in this thread. Do not transition them over to the OOC section until you have received approval from me. If you want to get your sheet out there, but leave in a note that says you are going to discuss pre-existing relationships with other characters after approval, that is fine with me as well.

Because this Video Game universe, and the control of the Dynasty extends across fantasy and science fiction worlds, you can really go wild.

[center][size=12pt][b]Name Here[b][/size][/center]
[center][size=12pt][b]Level 1[b][/size][/center]

[float=right][img padding=10]Character Image Here, Duh[/img][/float]

[float=right][img padding=10]Human appearance if monster[/img][/float] *Not required*

[b]Current Occupation:[/b] [Your character's current day job.]

[b]Home World Information:[/b]

[b]Appearance/Style Description:[/b] *You can make your appearance more modern, or completely different from the game character. Also, feel free to add something changing how they look to make them more physically attractive.

[b]Sexuality[/b]: (List your O&O if there is something specific)

[b]Personality:[/b] [The most important part. Try to make it interesting and believable.]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Current Situation:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b] You may have a weapon that is not in your canon, just explain it in your backstory. Maybe you picked it up while helping one of the organizations, collected it during some past adventure, or during your time in the Dynasty military. For instance of Mario wanted to have a Covenant Plasma Sword. Go nuts.

[img]Flavor image[/img]

[b]Special Powers:[/b] You may feel free to invent a appropriate amount of custom powers for your character, that fit with their theme and game. I would not pick more than 3.

[b]Strengths:[/b] This can be anything, related or not related to your character's fighting abilities. My recommendation would be to pick 2 things that make you a badass Protagonist, and 2 things that are not related to combat.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] This can also be anything, but note that [b]you must[/b] have at least 1 combat weakness. Try to shy away from just having personality related weaknesses, these need to be actual limitations of your character that can be used in the story. If you would like to PM me for discussion on this, because you want it to be a story element that's fine! Or potentially something related to your artifact weapon or home world.

FAQ

How is this game different from Game Protagonists at War?
- Format wise it is very similar for obvious reasons. The story however will be completely different. Nothing from the Game Protagonists at War game will be canon in this game. Also, it will not take place in the Game Protagonists at War big game status board.

If there are no stats in the game, how do fights work?
- Basically you will post what you do with your character during the fight. For instance, my character jumps forward and slashes at the enemies neck. The GM will inform you as to the result of that attack during their post. Players will not determine the effectiveness of their own abilities in their posts.

Are video game characters based on some movie or anime acceptable?
- Yes

How is this game going to progress?
- One of the big things that I like to do as a GM is present the players with options and see which one they take. After the introductory events that I have set up, the players will be given options for what the next arc could be during in character posts. That choice will determine the next arc, so on and so forth. All the while a larger storyline will develop around them.

How do we get stronger?
- As characters, you will earn loot in the game during your adventures. Very much like an actual roleplaying game. Also, at the end of each arc, each character will be granted a Level Up. You can use these to give yourself a new power, which will be added to your character sheet.

What is a Reborn?
- Basically a mechanism that you as players can use to create a original looking and acting character, but have the power set of a famous video game character. I will be a bit more hardcore in approving these characters.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Lustful Bride

*breaks through window like a wrecking ball*

I'm game. Anything to hang out with the old gang :P

EDIT: Should I keep the same character or what?

TheBlackThrone

I'm going to keep the same character from last time unless the GM would prefer me to switch.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

BruceTheCat

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 06, 2016, 08:01:53 PM
I'm going to keep the same character from last time unless the GM would prefer me to switch.

No preference at all! Just so any new people can see it please go ahead and post your old sheet in here, as though it were new.

@Lust, totally your preference! We didn't get very far with our old characters so I think it would be completely fine to stick with your original if you really liked her! But, if there is something else grabbing your interest feel free to jump on it. You may also want to take advantage of a Reborn character if you like that concept.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Lustful Bride

Tossing in previous character :P

Miranda Keys
Level 1

Current Occupation: Pirate Captain and sometimes Mercenary. (Though Buccaneer might be a better term for her.)

Home World Information: the Halo verse was one of the first worlds that the Empress wanted to claim for her own, the massive shipyards and industrial power were a boon, helping to establish her dominance over the region. The Dynasty had its navy necessary to swing its might wherever it needed it. All it wanted in return was the dismemberment of all its military forces and a yearly tribute of ships, at a rate which would require most of the populace to work in factories. The few who aren't slaving their lives away to fill the tribute are living in luxury as the elite and wealthiest of the world without a care to be had, except for those damnable pirates.

Appearance/Style Description: Miranda, despite no longer being in the UNSC and now nothing more than a pirate and mercenary captain, still prefers wearing the old uniforms, in some way she feels it keeps the memory of it alive and well. She also uses it to show that she is far more professional than her other counterparts who chose to wear strange, flamboyant, and raggedy clothing.

Sexuality: Bisexual leaning more towards Hetero.

Personality: Miranda is bitter about how her world bent the knee so easily to the Dynasty and allowed it to step on them without so much as an argument. This was what led to her going AWOL when the time came to turn in her ship to be dismantled. Otherwise she has a fair sense of humor thanks to a certain Sgt. and isn't afraid to fight dirty when she needs to.

History: Miranda was there when the Dynasty asked her world to turn over every weapon it had, how the Empress would ensure their safety, and all that was asked in return was eternal servitude. She was one of the few who rejected and stole her own ship, vowing to do her part to take a stand against the Dynasty and an Empress who was just as evil as the foes she once fought. For a while Miranda and the "In Amber Clad" were in hiding, waiting until they had been forgotten, and given the perfect moment to strike.

No one would have suspected or prepared for a military class vessel to take to piracy, so none but the toughest of ships were ever ready when Miranda came about. She would steal anything and everything she could to keep her vessel going, down to spare nuts and bolts, even at times shangheing the crew to have those able to repair and update her ship. But even then piracy could only pay so many of the bills. And she knew that by raiding everyone she would only make enemies. so she chose to put herself out there for some mercenary business. She would find her best benefactors with the Terran Federation and the unit "Razchak/Rico's Roughnecks." the federation never stopped its war against all things insect. It only escalated it, hunting down any bug out there, whether they be good or evil. They certainly had the ships, weapons, and soldiers needed to do it. So she provided discreet operations, rescuing trapped MI units, assaulting and raiding enemy positions marked for her. In exchange she would get free reign to travel through Fed space so long as she behaved and even got paid for it.

Her latest mission was pulling a rescue operation for the Roughnecks after they pulled an illegal mission in Dynasty territory, in which they thanked her afterwards by gifting her their unit's tattoo on her back. So at least now she will always remember the Roughnecks.

Weapon: She prefers to stick with what she knows and can handle.

Small Silenced SMG
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Shotgun.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Special Powers: Pilgrim: Something that Miranda learned when she was traveling with her ship through various worlds, was that she had a power within her. During a short stop from raiding in the Wing Commander universe, she learned of the Pilgrims, people who were naturally atuned in that world with the galaxy around them and almost as at home within space as a fish within water. At first she thought it was all sailor talk, until she honestly took a look at her methods. She didn't navigate or command her ship using complex mathematics or physics....she just knew. Like she had been flying through space since time began, perhaps there was something to this pilgrim stuff.

Strengths:
Ship Captain: Miranda has developed her skills at flying through space, and avoiding Dynasty patrols.

Weaknesses:
-Not the Strongest. While Miranda isn't exactly a pushover, she certainly has trouble matching up to the might of the Dynasty without a ship at her fingertips.

-Close to home: With so many various factions and groups, all fighting for power and dominance, it was difficult for Miranda to pick a side. She needed something she could relate to, which has caused her to usually throw her lot in with some Xenophobic groups. The Federation, Cerberus, she may not agree with them 100% of the time, but more so than most other groups.

BruceTheCat

She looks great Lust! My only two notes for this new game:

I added a part to the character sheet (just below your name) that says "Level 1". Can you add that in just beneath?

You can feel free to remove the last line of your backstory since in this game we will not start already captured by the Dynasty.
- scribus1000

scribus1000

Think I have a character decided on now. Well, two, but you'll only see one of them.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

aorangi3

Hmm, I am somewhat interested.

If we get enough players I'll create a character sheet.

For now I want to reserve Edward Kenway from the Assassin creed series

So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

BruceTheCat

Cool to see aorangi!

So you know I don't reserve characters unless it is for a sheet that is in progress. It probably won't be a issue though!
- scribus1000

aorangi3

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 06, 2016, 11:02:17 PM
Cool to see aorangi!

So you know I don't reserve characters unless it is for a sheet that is in progress. It probably won't be a issue though!

aaah, ok. Well if he is still available later, then I will try my hand with him. If not, no biggie
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

la dame en noir

Overwatch - Mercy or Pharah
Dragon Age - Isabela
Mass Effect - Shepard(F) or Aria T'Loak

I have a lot of characters I want to play

But I'm going to put my interest in now.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

BruceTheCat

Excited to see your interested Dame!

I have decided on the start of the game. There is a anti-Dynasty Resistance organization that is loosely organized across several different Home Worlds across the universe. Though it's numbers and infulence are small right now, they grow larger every day that the Dynasties tyrannical rule is allowed to continue. Players will begin in Riften on the Skyrim (Elder Scrolls) Home World. All of the players would have received a message from a unknown Resistance member, asking them to meet at a specific date and time in a Riften tavern called The Kings Chalice.

I am adding this to the recruitment post as well.

Edit - Gave the resistance a official name, the White Knights
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Bringing over my sheet from the previous game. Will make a few small edits to update him for this game.

Commander Shepard
Level 1

Current Occupation: After defeating the Reapers in his Home World, Commander Shepard became a fleet Admiral for the Dynasty. He has since been dishonorably discharged from the military.

Home World Information: Shepard comes from a futuristic, Sci-Fi Home World. His universe was once plagued by a immensely powerful AI race known as the Reapers. Enormous battleship sized beings who floated out in dark space, waiting for humanity and the many alien races of the galaxy to grown “too advanced” before returning with the intent of purging the entire galaxy. So that the cycle could start again.

The different races banded together in defense of their homes. Shepard, a Spectre (elite agent) of the Citadel Council was given command of the Normandy. Over time, he formulated a crew each of whom held unique abilities and attributes that helped them battle threats to the galaxy. Eventually, Shepard and his crew succeeded in destroying the Reapers. Bringing peace once again to his Home World

Appearance/Style Description: Up to very recently Shepard was most often seen wearing the formal attire of a Dynasty Admiral. A form fitting navy officers uniform that clearly displayed the symbol of his rank, and the formal symbol of the Empress. However being forced in to a position of exile has caused the man to abandon that clothing. Since the Dynasty is not as well liked near the outer rim of the universe. He appears now in regular travelers clothing. Preferring heavy jackets or cloaks to hide his robotic arms, which prevent unwanted questions.

Sexuality: Heterosexual, see player O&O

Personality: Shepard has fallen from grace. While his loyalty to the Dynasty had diminished dramatically over the years, the reality that he is a fugitive on the run from those who were once his allies is slowly beginning to seep in. His personality during this phase has turned towards self loathing and a cold outward demeanor. However as he grows accustomed to this new fate he will begin to warm up to his new allies. In turn his personality will transition to something more fraternal towards his team members. They are his family. He carries a great deal of self-confidence along with him.

History: After defeating the Reapers, Shepard was promoted to an Admiral position within the Dynasty military. Retiring from the Alliance military of his Home World, Shepard set off to expand his efforts of “defending the galaxy” to all Home Worlds, rather than just his own. Initially this decision made perfect sense to Commander Shepard. The stories about the Dominion referred to it as a very mysterious, overpowering entity. In that regard Shepard felt they were very similar to the Reapers. Their methods seemed similar as well. Shepard had seen first hand during his trials in his Home World what happened if all peoples did not put their personal agendas to the side in favor of a single, unified goal. Given a fleet, and a new crew, Shepard went about enforcing the will of the Empress all across the various galaxies.

Nearly two-centuries later, Shepard finally started to realize that “working for the Dynasty” was not at all the same thing as “defending the galaxy”. Without a imminent threat, his operations seemed to focus almost exclusively repressing some anti-Empress organization which had grown too powerful in the eyes of the Dynasty. For much longer than Shepard would care to admit, he played the good soldier and (with a great deal of effectiveness) eliminated upstart resistance movements. Hundreds of bloody battles later, Shepard had sacrificed a great deal in the service of the Dynasty. Roughly 30% of his body and internal organs had been replaced by cybernetic enhancements. He had become jaded and cold, retreating in to his own head as a means to cope with the fact that he was no longer doing the work of a Hero. But ultimately unable to renounce the organization he'd fought so long to protect and serve. As a high profile Champion in their service, many of the new recruits looked to him as a role model.

Eventually the Dynasty made the choice for him. Whether suspecting his potential for treachery, or because Shepard had become too influential outside of his given ranks responsibilities, Commander Shepard was arrested aboard his flagship The Trident. Fighting his way free, Shepard barely managed to escape his captors via one of the emergency pods on board the Trident.

Current Situation: Shepard has come to the Elder Scrolls Home World after receiving a message from the White Knights. He is hopeful that he can start new putting his knowledge and abilities to better use in the defense of freedom, rather than the oppression of it as a Dynasty officer.

Weapon: Shepard has the arsenal of assault rifles, pistols, sniper rifles and shotguns you are able to acquire during the Mass Effect games. These are his normal “go to” weapons when he is not in a life threatening battle. See Special Powers for his more powerful weapons.

Special Powers:

<a href="http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/7/74963/1415665-deus_ex_human_revolution_concept_art_11.jpg">Cybernetic Arms</a> - Shepards arms have been replaced with the best cybernetic replacements that the Dynasty could buy. Shepard has a replacement arsenal that can extend out of from his arms. See details below:

1. Retractable Vibroblade from the Star Wars Universe
2. Grenade Launcher
3. Avenger Assault Rifle

Strengths:

Military Training – Shepard has been a member of the military his entire, extensive life. He is a proficient combatant in all forms of warfare.

Knowledge of the Dynasty – The majority of Shepards career was spent in the service of the Dynasty. He has gained a vast knowledge on their inner workings, methods, and organizations.

Cybernetic Enhancements – Shepards technological enhancements have removed a great deal of the normal human limitations in regards to strength, stamina, perception and dexterity.

Weaknesses:

Robotic Body Parts – A large part of Shepard is now made of machine parts. Most importantly both of his arms and eyes, which are obviously necessary in a fight. If these are disabled via the use of EMP or other alternative means, he is essentially crippled.

Wanted Man – Shepard is in the unique situation where he does not have a place he can feel safe. In the eyes of most people the atrocities he committed while in service to the Dynasty make him a monster. Similarly, the Dynasty wants him dead. So, the man is both recognizable both in looks and title, and most powerful players want to kill him.

Stubborn Confidence – Shepard is very much a “means to an end” type of leader. He is stubborn to a fault, and usually believes that his insight and wisdom are paramount above others.
- scribus1000

Lustful Bride

Aside from one or two lines, this could totally be the Theme Song for this group X3

BruceTheCat

Awesome song Lust, I've never heard that before!

I've always liked this one too as a theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAVLXk9QWA
- scribus1000

Rel Mayer

I'm reserving D.va.

I'm going to need a few days to make a sheet. I may have time today... unsure. I know you mentioned that you don't reserve a character unless a sheet is in progress, but I figure if I display my interest people will hopefully not pick her up?

WIP

Level 1

Current Occupation: Mechanic

Home World Information: The Overwatch world is currently part of the Dynasty. The White Knight resistance is currently not present in the world, as they are heavy supporters of the Dynasty.

Appearance/Style Description: D.va is a petite woman, but she's got a lot of personality packed into her small frame. She has chestnut brown hair that she likes to leave down, and bangs that somehow stay perfectly straight no matter what she's doing. Usually she likes to wear her skin-tight light blue suit that she personalizes with her favorite people, places, and things down the side of her toned thighs. She almost always wears a headset around her ears that she can use to communicate with her armored suit or other members of the crew. She also can almost always be seen with whiskers decorating her checks, and heavy cat-eye eyeliner for make-up.

Other than that, she doesn't change her outfit very often. Maybe for special occasions she may pull out a special dress, but her suit is way too versatile to not use and abuse every single day.

Sexuality: Pansexual. It's rumored that D.va has a thing for robots.

Personality: D.va has a heavy case of sass mouth. She's impulsive and extremely playful. She will play to win at all costs with a chipper and snarky smile on her face. Almost everything is a game to this young woman, and that is a huge driver in her motivations and goals. She loves a challenge, but she also loves being the best. Like no one ever was...

A lot of people would argue that her motivations aren't very deep and rather shallow, but the truth is that D.va hasn't been around long enough to find any drivers that aren't superficial or related to instant gratification. There are still particular traits that lead her toward a more mature personality, including loyalty and the ambition to do something good in the world.

But that is if she can take it seriously for more than a few minutes.

History: D.va worked alongside the Overwatch community to fight against the Dynasty taking over, but once the Dynasty did she felt a bit out of place. They limited the type of experiments that she was allowed to do, and eventually D.va became frustrated with the lack of creation and competition. She also hated how they would no longer let her stream her battles and competitions! With a dwindling fanbase, she became rather upset. Feeling as if she was still very young and could amount to so much more. Eventually she left the Overwatch world to pursue a different community. Something far away from the clutches of the Resistance.

Current Situation: D.va has been doing odd jobs around various communities as a mechanic just to get by. She also participates in anything competitive that she can. Including video game competitions and sports (when she can!) But at the end of the day she loves getting her hands on mechs (or anything robotic) so she can upgrade it and do experiments that the Dynasty would usually frown upon.

Currently she continues to take in odd jobs on random ships to have the ability to travel to a place that is caters toward the person she wants to be, and that gives her the creative freedom to do what she wants to do.

Weapon: D.va has a bright pink MEKA unit that she prefers to fight with, but she can also fight without it! Usually she prefers to use guns that she can modify to do whatever she wants. Currently she takes normal weapons and modifies them to do very different things. Right now she prefers to use a gun, but it may shoot lasers one day, and gum balls the next day. It's endless what sort of modifications she can do.

(What I'm thinking here is that she has a blaster that she can make modifications to. Also that she can kinda create weapons that the crew can use. The same goes with her suit. Basically, since the modifications can be endless, I leave it up to the GM to decide how powerful they may be.)

Special Powers:

I'm good with my hands - D.va quite enjoys working on anything that is robotic. She's quite good in the science field and can create various things to help herself and her crewmates.

I will win! - D.va can go into an overdrive mode that is induced by energy drinks and junk food. These spurts can only last a few minutes, but she gets extra concentration and precision.

Strengths: This can be anything, related or not related to your character's fighting abilities. My recommendation would be to pick 2 things that make you a badass Protagonist, and 2 things that are not related to combat.

Competitive - She wants to win almost anything and everything that she can.

That Meka Tho - She has a lot of stamina when she's in her Meka unit.

Shake it Off - D.va doesn't take things very seriously when they're not related to competition.

Prankster - Any chance she gets, she will take the opportunity to make a playful joke out of it.

Weaknesses:

Useless without technology
Hates losing
Immature

TheBlackThrone

Caim
LEVEL ONE
Current Occupation: The Silent Mercenary

Home World Information: Drakengard takes place in a world named Midgard. It is protected from the Watchers by the four seals: the seal of the ocean, the seal of the desert, the seal of the forest and the seal of the goddess herself. Midgard is a world of magic, fae, demons, dragons, legends, chaos, war, and gods both good and evil.

Appearance/Style Description: The Prince of Caerleon has dark brown hair that nearly touches his shoulders and he will at times wear a headband to push his hair out of his eyes. His body is lean and hard with muscle. His olive skin, an open book to his hardship, being marked with scars from blades. His eyes are blue, but his left one is missing, having been gouged out by a knife. The tattoo of his pact with his draconic partner, Angelus, is branded on his tongue. The dragoon is 6'1" (185 cm) and weighs 165 lbs (75 kg). He typically wears black tactical armor with reinforced plating at his chest and abdomen with no sleeves, granting his arms enough room to constrict and bend during performance. Tactical gloves with grips and fortified knuckles don his hands and an assortment of guards don his arms and legs. Dark-blue denim jeans extend down his long legs into steel-toe black combat boots. Strapped to his right thigh is a Bowie knife for practical use rather than just killing.

Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Personality:

The former prince of Caerleon is a quiet and fierce warrior. His memory has been fragmented since his resurrection and so he doesn't remember much about his past--only bits and pieces. He often dreams when he sleeps and these memories will manifest as pleasant dreams or nightmares. The man he was before cannot be entirely remembered but his dark characteristics can be witnessed in combat. In combat, Caim is ruthless often slaying his enemies without a second thought of mercy. He loves to cleave and maim. It was an addiction he had formerly that often went to his head and disturbed those who had once cared about him to the point that they no longer trusted him. He is sadistic in combat often smiling as he takes down one enemy after another.

Outside battle, Caim is a listener and not only because he doesn't have much of a choice not to be. He listens and learns, and what he learns he will at times use. Although he is close to Angelus, the warrior tends to develop a protective personality with those who remind him of his sister Furiae or with those who are weak and vulnerable.

In a team environment, Caim is hardworking and reliable despite his reckless behavior. Upon receiving the mission, he will allow the leaders to draw out the game plan and once one is set, he will roll with it. He isn't afraid to take the risky and expendable jobs. In combat, he needs a lot of room especially when Angelus gets involved. The two can rain down some destruction, and he won't think about who could possibly get caught up in his fight. He thinks only about the mission.

Caim's personality has since become chaotic neutral. He is only as good or as evil as others perceive. The dragoon, due to his pact with Angelus, is incapable of speaking. He sacrificed his voice to make a pact with a divine beast and communicates nonverbally through sign language and gestures and sometimes Angelus will speak for him though she isn't the best conversationalist.

History:

Speak not the Watchers,
Draw not the Watchers,
Write not the Watchers,
Sculpt not the Watchers,
Sing not the Watchers,
Call not the Watchers' name.
— The commandments of the Cult.

Caim's existence is a mystery to him. He remembers fire, and his partner Angelus and nothing more. The Cult of the Watchers (The Cult of the Angels) collected the ashes of Caim and Angelus, and using dark magic, the two were resurrected and their minds enslaved by the Red Eye disease. The cult did not wish to be under the rule of the Empress and her emissary that occupied Caerleon Castle. Resurrecting the legendary prince and the former dragon goddess, the cult commanded them both to storm Caerleon Castle alongside the Empire and kill the emissary.

Caim rode into battle upon the back of his pack partner and took on The Dynasty and Union armies. They were both a force to be reckoned with, seasoned by past wars and conflict, it had not been the first time the two had bathed in the blood of their enemies. The battlefield burned and as The Dynasty tightened their defenses, Caim was forced to infiltrate the castle alone. The Union soldiers were stunned to see that the former prince was alive and were cut down. Caim managed to reach the throne room where a group of sorcerers waited in ambush. He never came within a foot of the emissary.

Current Situation: Caim awoke in the talons of his dragon, soaring through the sky and resting among the clouds. No longer driven mad by the Red-Eye Disease, he has started a new life for he and his dragon. They have since been taking jobs for people. Not all the jobs involve combat. Sometimes they are favors and labors such as tending a field. Whatever puts food on the table and keeps his blade sharp.

Weapon:
[Floatleft][/Floatleft]
Caim's Sword (Lv 1) - Comet Dance - The sword is depicted as having a rather long and wide blade, which under normal circumstances, a soldier could not wield. Caim, however, is able to fight with it rather well. Comet Dance is the sword's special ability where Caim fires a series of fireballs at the enemy.
Sword Techniques
Cyclone Dance - Level One - a standard five-hit attack combination in which long sword's start.
Weapon History
Level One - A gift to Caim from his beloved father. Since he was a young child, Caim had idolized his gentle father and longed to fight strongly and bravely in battle beside him.

Special Powers:

War Wheel: Any weapon that Caim acquires is added to a mysterious weapon rack in the shape of an old wooden wheel. The wheel manifests in battle and revolves as Caim's will selects his desired weapon.

Pact: Beasts tend to enter pacts to feed off of humans' negative emotions, while humans enter pacts either to gain power or to save their own lives, with a very few notable exceptions. The ritual involves the two beings exchanging "hearts," hence merging their two souls together. This means should one pact partner die, the other will follow. The sacrificed aspect or virtue that the human has given up (ie, sight or charm), is most commonly that person's most treasured feature, resulting in numerous tragic ironies: the more powerful the pact beast, the greater the price. The most common name for the sacrificed aspect is a "Pact Price." A pact can also be broken.

Caim's pact is with the red dragon Angelus, who is the most powerful dragon in Midgard. In exchange for their partnership, he sacrificed his voice though is able to communicate with Angelus through a link similar to telepathy. His pact has made him stronger and faster to inhuman proportions, and the two rarely have to communicate when it comes to teamwork. They both are aware of each other's attack strategy due to their bond and make the perfect team.

Magical Affinity: There are many powerful and legendary weapons in Midgard and Caim is capable of wielding every single one with ease no matter the size, weight, or length. Weapons carry a potential that Caim can access and the weapons can evolve making the wielder just as powerful. Every weapon carries a unique power and Caim is capable of unlocking and evolving through experience the potential of each weapon. Overtime, his weapon will evolve becoming increasingly stronger (max lv 4 for every weapon).

Angelus Lv 1[Floatright]https://youtu.be/JS2vp0n17BE[/Floatright]

First Evolution

The dragon is arrogant and aloof as befits a creature which is acknowledged by all as the lord of the natural world, and is charged by the gods to destroy all those too weak to deserve life. She is forced to set aside her disdain for inferior creatures when Caim offers her a pact which will save both their lives.

Note: Angelus is referred to as "she" (also in the game and by canon) for the dragon's voice is similar to a woman's in sound. The dragon, however, is sexless.

Powers

Firebreath - self-explanatory. She can generate fire in a continuous stream or in concussive spheres of fiery destruction.

Fire Storm - with a powerful roar, Angelus unleashes a continuous stream of fire to douse the enemy whilst fireballs rain from the sky like meteors to pummel in an AOE.

Homing Scatter Shot - the attack requires a complete one turn charge (execution on second turn). Angelus will charge her fire power into a condensed sphere that when it reaches maximum power will explode, releasing laser beams that scatter and converge on her intended target.

Typhoon - the dragon can create powerful gusts with her wings to toss enemies or when she flies by at sonic speeds.

Rapid Aerial Maneuverability - the dragon can rapidly change directions or whip around to chase her pursuers. She is agile enough to make tight turns, pull out of a dive, and barrel roll to avoid the homing attacks of other foes.

Strengths:

War Experience: Caim is merciless and sadistic on the battlefield, and enjoys too much the maiming of his foes. He has battled other humans, demons, elves, religious extremists, gods, dragons, and monsters. Even when odds were against him and the world he persevered to be his very end no matter how dark, spontaneous, and chaotic it may be. Midgard is a realm that can go from pseudo-order to absolute mind-blowing chaos. It is the challenge of champions.

Master of Arms: He is an expert with various weapons, being capable of unlocking the potential of each.

Countless Death Experiences: His past deaths are recalled as nightmares. He dreams of dying in several different scenarios than the one that had left a burning impression on him since he awakened. Even though they seem like nightmares, Caim has become unafraid to die. This boosts his self-confidence in battle as he tends to focus only on the mission and not the fear of death.

Best Friend = Dragon Goddess: How many people do you know have a dragon goddess friend?

Sign Language Proficiency: He is fluent in sign language.

Weaknesses:

Mute: He couldn't call for help to save his life. Then again, the help he would request would be from a colossal dragon. He isn't the type of guy to put in charge of radio communication or to even ask for his cell phone number. Maybe if you want to text him.

Fragmented Memory: Since being resurrected by the Cult of the Watchers, Caim hasn't regained his full memory. His memory loss is believed to be due to him having died before or a barrier may have been intentionally placed in his mind by the cult to protect them from Caim ever regaining his memory and seeking revenge.

Blindspot: In his fragmented past, Caim lost his eye when Mannah stabbed him in the face with a knife. His left eye is thus a blindspot.

Angelus: He cares a lot about his dragon that he would throw the entire world under the bus to ensure that she lives or suffers no more. They are very close and inseparable.

Countless Death Experiences: His past deaths are recalled as nightmares. He dreams of dying in several different scenarios than the one that had left a burning impression on him since he awakened. Even though they seem like nightmares, Caim has become unafraid to die. This boosts his self-confidence in battle as he tends to focus only on the mission and not the fear of death.

Old World Mindset: Caim comes from a high fantasy world with the only modern technologies he had seen were equivalent to the 19th century world with steampunk technology. The advanced science and technology of other game universes will make him feel confused and amazed, but he is willing to learn the necessary science to fight effectively. His mercenary job is his first exposure.
The gates are open

Gilgameshian

I certainly don't know off hand who I want to be but I certainly want to get in on the ground floor with this as they say (do they say this anymore? Hell if I know). Consider my hat in the ring.
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

FarFetched

Tentatively putting my bid in. My current favorite to play would be either Bayonetta or Yoruichi (from Bleach). Currently leaning towards the latter.

Mac84

I'm definitely in to play Jack Archer from Robotech Battlecry,

or

Godzilla (male)

BruceTheCat

Glad to see that you guys are interested!

Your character sheet is approved TheBlackThorne! Feel free to move him over to our Character Sheet Thread. You can find the link in the recruitment post.

@Rel, that is correct! You have a WIP sheet right now though so D.Va is effectively reserved for you.
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

So everyone knows, last time we started this game we had 16 characters/players off the bat.

For this game I would like to start with a smaller group. Then open it back up later for more people to join in as the game gets more off the ground. That being said I am going to set the player number to 8 players/characters at the beginning of the game.

If you have a WIP sheet your place is reserved. The total number does not include me or my character.

The list so far:

1. Red - Shepard
2. Lust - Miranda
3. Mac - Godzilla/Jack (Reserving his spot since a reboot was his idea)
4. Thorne - Caim
5. Rel - D.Va
- scribus1000

TheBlackThrone

If characters die in this game, are we allowed to make new ones and how will the progress be judged? If my character died at level 5, and I make a new one, I assume that I would have to start all over at level 1? It kind of make sense, but then it seems like it wouldn't matter if the new character picked up the level 5 if he/she was alive this entire time.
The gates are open

Lustful Bride

YAY *so excited* Lets make this a party!

*Crosses fingers for La Dame to join us*

BruceTheCat

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 07, 2016, 02:44:29 PM
If characters die in this game, are we allowed to make new ones and how will the progress be judged? If my character died at level 5, and I make a new one, I assume that I would have to start all over at level 1? It kind of make sense, but then it seems like it wouldn't matter if the new character picked up the level 5 if he/she was alive this entire time.

Good question Black! For right now I am not going to use the stat system, so progress will be judged based on the Level of your character. Which will increase as Boss enemies are killed and arcs are completed. If your character dies a player is welcome to create a new character. That new character will have half the level (rounded up) of the old character which was killed.

Don't quote me on that completely for right now. I may change it later down the line depending on what new things I decide to add to the game. What I can say for certain is that you will not start from "totally new character" power status. Like we are right now at character creation.
- scribus1000

Gilgameshian

Out of curiosity, a "Reborn" character would be a character from the world with the powers passed down to them of a protagonist. In that case would the "Home World Information" be about where the powers came from or something else. Since I'm considering making a Reborn Archer (from Fate/Extra) as my character.

I was thinking maybe he would be from the Fateverse and when Archer died he got pulled into the Dynasty world. But I dunno exactly how you want that to go. Just askin'
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

BruceTheCat

A Reborn character is basically a means for you guys to create OC with the power set of a existing character that you really like. The Home World information would be relatively similar, some interesting information about the video game that your character is from to help inform anyone who isn't familiar with it.

The History section is where you can explain how you ended up getting the powers passed down to you from the original owner. You would need to have been someone important to that person, in most cases, to inherit their abilities. Alternatively (off the top of my head) you could even say that you were a soldier in some Dynasty lab where they were extracting powers from their captives. You ended up being the subject that received the powers from the captured Archer. After that experience you realized how awful the Dynasty is, and decided to make a run for it.

Does that answer your question?
- scribus1000

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lustful Bride on August 07, 2016, 02:47:03 PM
YAY *so excited* Lets make this a party!

*Crosses fingers for La Dame to join us*
lol, why me?
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 07, 2016, 03:19:23 PM
lol, why me?

Because you are awesome, fun and I would enjoy writing a story alongside you :P

Diesel Heart

Let's see what happens.  Faith may make a return, or I might drop in something random.

You have my interest for now and I am currently working on the character sheet.

Rel Mayer

Not my best sheet, but it's done. I'll spruce it up later, but these are the basics of the powers and history that I want her to have.

Level 1

Current Occupation: Mechanic

Home World Information: The Overwatch world is currently part of the Dynasty. The White Knight resistance is currently not present in the world, as they are heavy supporters of the Dynasty.

Appearance/Style Description: D.va is a petite woman, but she's got a lot of personality packed into her small frame. She has chestnut brown hair that she likes to leave down, and bangs that somehow stay perfectly straight no matter what she's doing. Usually she likes to wear her skin-tight light blue suit that she personalizes with her favorite people, places, and things down the side of her toned thighs. She almost always wears a headset around her ears that she can use to communicate with her armored suit or other members of the crew. She also can almost always be seen with whiskers decorating her checks, and heavy cat-eye eyeliner for make-up.

Other than that, she doesn't change her outfit very often. Maybe for special occasions she may pull out a special dress, but her suit is way too versatile to not use and abuse every single day.

Sexuality: Pansexual. It's rumored that D.va has a thing for robots.

Personality: D.va has a heavy case of sass mouth. She's impulsive and extremely playful. She will play to win at all costs with a chipper and snarky smile on her face. Almost everything is a game to this young woman, and that is a huge driver in her motivations and goals. She loves a challenge, but she also loves being the best. Like no one ever was...

A lot of people would argue that her motivations aren't very deep and rather shallow, but the truth is that D.va hasn't been around long enough to find any drivers that aren't superficial or related to instant gratification. There are still particular traits that lead her toward a more mature personality, including loyalty and the ambition to do something good in the world.

But that is if she can take it seriously for more than a few minutes.

History: D.va worked alongside the Overwatch community to fight against the Dynasty taking over, but once the Dynasty did she felt a bit out of place. They limited the type of experiments that she was allowed to do, and eventually D.va became frustrated with the lack of creation and competition. She also hated how they would no longer let her stream her battles and competitions! With a dwindling fanbase, she became rather upset. Feeling as if she was still very young and could amount to so much more. Eventually she left the Overwatch world to pursue a different community. Something far away from the clutches of the Resistance.

Current Situation: D.va has been doing odd jobs around various communities as a mechanic just to get by. She also participates in anything competitive that she can. Including video game competitions and sports (when she can!) But at the end of the day she loves getting her hands on mechs (or anything robotic) so she can upgrade it and do experiments that the Dynasty would usually frown upon.

Currently she continues to take in odd jobs on random ships to have the ability to travel to a place that is caters toward the person she wants to be, and that gives her the creative freedom to do what she wants to do.

Weapon: D.va has a bright pink MEKA unit that she prefers to fight with, but she can also fight without it! Usually she prefers to use guns that she can modify to do whatever she wants. Currently she takes normal weapons and modifies them to do very different things. Right now she prefers to use a gun, but it may shoot lasers one day, and gum balls the next day. It's endless what sort of modifications she can do.

(What I'm thinking here is that she has a blaster that she can make modifications to. Also that she can kinda create weapons that the crew can use. The same goes with her suit. Basically, since the modifications can be endless, I leave it up to the GM to decide how powerful they may be.)

Special Powers:

I'm good with my hands - D.va quite enjoys working on anything that is robotic. She's quite good in the science field and can create various things to help herself and her crewmates.

I will win! - D.va can go into an overdrive mode that is induced by energy drinks and junk food. These spurts can only last a few minutes, but she gets extra concentration and precision.

Strengths: This can be anything, related or not related to your character's fighting abilities. My recommendation would be to pick 2 things that make you a badass Protagonist, and 2 things that are not related to combat.

Competitive - She wants to win almost anything and everything that she can.

That Meka Tho - She has a lot of stamina when she's in her Meka unit.

Shake it Off - D.va doesn't take things very seriously when they're not related to competition.

Prankster - Any chance she gets, she will take the opportunity to make a playful joke out of it.

Weaknesses:

Useless without technology
Hates losing
Immature

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Diesel Heart

Lustful Bride

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

Diesel Heart

Lustful Bride

FarFetched

Scene going on in my head.

XD Seriously though, either that la-dame goes with is fine by me.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Lustful Bride on August 07, 2016, 04:27:19 PM
What? Wanna Fight about it? :P hehe.

... No.  I don't want to be nursing booboos for another 3 months like last time, you viscous and lustful bride you.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: WardenIce on August 07, 2016, 04:30:05 PM
... No.  I don't want to be nursing booboos for another 3 months like last time, you viscous and lustful bride you.

Yay ^3^ *puts bandaids on all the booboos* :P

Angie

I think I may just reuse Kristen, actually. Just change her situation to be coming to Riften-still cut off from her backup and support, but at least not about to be executed.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

scribus1000

Fun fact: The below sheet was something I already wrote months ago, and was saving as a gpaw reserve, lol

I was thinking about bringing out Haruko, but she might be...eh...too off-kilter for this. Anyway, here we go.

Vi

Vi, The Piltover Enforcer

Level One Enforcer

Current Occupation: Vi serves as an officer of Piltover.

Home World Information: Vi comes from a world known as Runeterra, specifically the super-continent of Valoran. Once plauged by war on a massive, destructive scale, a organization was formed in order to resolve conflicts--for additional wars could have led the world itself to complete instability. This organization is known as the League of Legends. Summoners with differing political allegiances would call upon a champion to compete on their behalf within specific arenas. Vi is one such champion, out of over one hundred to select from, and the number of champions ready to answer the call still grows.

Appearance: Outside of combat, Vi generally dresses casual, much like the people around her. She is not overly committed to any specific fashion sense, however she is fond of clever graphic tees, jeans, other garments of that particular kind. She is very rarely seen without her massive gauntlets, and when she's not wearing them, she's probably working on them. In combat, she usually wears a recognizable, signature mishmash of armor and uniform. Although this may change depending on the variant she chooses.

"VI" is tattooed on her left cheek, and "6" is tattooed on her left breast.

Sexuality: Vi is pansexual; while she leans towards males, her preferences are not set in stone.

Personality: Vi is quite the character--brash, cocky, sometimes abrasive, and never without some crass sense of wisecracking humor, it's fair to say that the charisma isn't exactly befitting of a good cop. Vi isn't even likely to accept direct orders. But as the Piltover Enforcer, she does know about what the job takes, and her heart's in the right place--bashing on criminals and doing her best to protect the innocent. In a sense...she follows rules more like Batman than an actual police officer.

She is also much more intelligent than she'd seem to let on. After all, those Hextech gauntlets had to come from somewhere...and someone has got to be constantly tweaking them, improving them. Being able to heft them and wield them effectively is a whole 'nother ball game...and Vi has it down to a perfect science.

History:

*Excerpt from the League of Legends Wikia:*

As a child growing up in the lawless outskirts of Piltover, Vi learned to rob and cheat to get by. Stealing and stripping hextech hardware gave her the skills of a master mechanic, while life on the streets taught her self-reliance. When she was six, a ragtag group of criminals took a shine to the young delinquent and brought her into their fold. By the time Vi was eleven, she had become a seasoned accomplice, and she relished the thrill of every heist.

Vi's attitude changed when a raid on a mining facility went bad. She was forced to decide between fleeing with her crew or trying to save the innocent mine workers from a collapsed tunnel. Vi chose to play the hero. While searching for a way to free the mine workers from the rubble, she discovered a damaged robotic mining rig. Improvising, she wrenched off its huge fists and modified them into makeshift hextech gauntlets. Fitting the heavy weapons to her tiny hands, the young girl flexed her arm and threw a powered punch at the rubble. The force of the blow blasted away the rock. With the workers free to escape, Vi fled the scene.

After that job gone wrong, Vi severed her connection to the crew. She returned to a life of solitary crime, but stole only from other criminals. As the years went by, Vi modified and improved her hextech fists, allowing her to bust up heists and snatch loot with ease. Eventually, word of her notoriety reached Caitlyn, the famed Sheriff of Piltover. Rather than seek Vi's arrest, Caitlyn offered the criminal a way to pay her debt to society: work for the law in Piltover. Vi laughed. To her, a job that let her beat up crooks without forcing her to run from the cops sounded perfect. She immediately accepted. Caitlyn now struggles to keep Vi in line, and Vi treats Caitlyn's orders as mere suggestions, but when they work together, they are feared by all lawbreakers in Piltover.

Current Situation:

Vi's interactions with other game worlds have been mild, at best; She's had to track down criminals who world-hop in an attempt to escape Piltover laws. On many of these occasions, Piltover's Police force lacked any jurisdiction to send in units...but what do you know, Vi is never fond of following orders, even with enough brass up her ass for her to start playing the anthem. So all it takes is a bit of roaming, following faint trails, roughing up the populace of the day and disrupting businesses until the shady organizations in power recognize her, come forward and ask what the fuck it was Vi wanted, motherfucker--And sometime after that, she mysteriously ends up with the info to waltz into her perp's supposedly untraceable hideout.

As the Dynasty came to power, Vi was initially in favor of it in the Champions' greatest time of need. But somewhere along the line, that power's purpose became twisted. Demands from the Dynasty came down for the vast magics and weapons that once turned Valoran into a near-apocalypse with the Rune Wars. Naturally, Vi opposed this, even with how little her opinion seemed to matter on the topic. Rather than obey Caitlyn, or her other, higher superiors, or the collective will of her own Homeworld, Vi went and did Vi things on a rebellious impulse.

There is a skinny, maniacal, murderous and hyper-destructive woman constantly visiting Piltover to rain her special brand of fun upon them. That vandal's name was Jinx, and as much as Vi despised her, she made for a convenient cover--when a cache of hextech and other rune magic tools and weapons were set to ship offworld, to the Dynasty, the Enforcer herself came in undetected, set bombs in the crates on board the assigned star-ship, and detonated all of it. Tons of valuable, lethal and powerful weaponry went up in smoke and blue fire, and Vi begrudgingly blamed this on the resident psychotic that no one would think twice about.

Her conscience remained hurt, but satisfied in feeling that justice, real justice, was served, albeit in a dishonest way. This was something she felt most of the others didn't figure out; sometimes the right thing isn't always written in a law somewhere. That small comfort lasted for all of about two weeks, until the next shipment went out unchallenged, and the one after, and the one after... There were only so many moves she could make before someone would catch on, and the fact that every person present on the first cache was miraculously unharmed, or merely knocked unconscious, wasn't a detail the police would overlook.

It was a one-time stunt she told no one about, not even her partner and superior Caitlyn, who likely might have agreed with her. But it wasn't enough to stop this, and she knew that somewhere this technology and magic would be used for pointless slaughter. She needed to take her efforts further.

Weapon(s): Vi's primary source of damage-dealing hurt comes from her heavily-modified pair of Hextech gauntlets. Capable of inflicting bone-breaking blows upon her foes, as well as the selection of abilities that come with the gauntlets themselves, Vi is dangerous to enemies whether in a one-on-one scenario or in a group, and she is never someone to be taken lightly in any case. There is also a module on her back that triggers a shield in tandem with her abilities.

Additionally, there are a multitude of items from her world that are held in a limited, 7-slot hammerspace capacity. These items generally help with modifying her potential, whether for damage, attack speed, health regeneration, max health, etc. Depending on the setup, Vi can either function as a tanky sort that soaks damage, or more bruiser-sort that dishes it out, and so on. (Vi currently does not have any items)

However, despite this, Vi doesn't always choose her tools solely for her own preference--often times, her choice can and will depend on the composition of her own team.

"I'll let my hands do the talking..."

Special Powers: Vi's abilities from her world are the below. Notably, she is aware that the effectiveness of her kit can or will vary when compared to other worlds.

Blast Shield (Passive): Any activated ability that strikes an opponent will trigger this--Vi temporarily gains a shield that absorbs a minor amount of damage. The shield will not last long even if it's not fully expended (i.e. drained by enemy attacks), but it also has a short recharge time.

Vault Breaker: Upon first cast, Vi begins channeling in order to power up this attack. She can still move, but cannot attack or use other abilities, and she is slightly slower than usual.

When the ability is executed, Vi dashes forward, knocking aside smaller enemies and damaging them, but stopping upon impact with any significant foe (in League context, this would be another champion). This foe may get knocked backwards, off their feet. All opponents struck will gain a stack of the Denting Blows debuff.

Denting Blows: This ability is passive--every blow inflicts a stack of this debuff. Vi's gauntlets are notorious in the League for ruining the armor of her opponents; On an enemy that receives three stacks, that enemy will suffer additional damage, while Vi's attack speed increases for a short time.

This will not trigger Blast Shield.

Excessive Force: Passively, Vi stores a charge in her gauntlets every few seconds, though she only can store a max of 2 at once.

When actively triggered, Vi spends a charge to add range to her next attack. Upon hitting a target, she will deal extra damage and send out a shockwave that harms other foes in a cone behind the original target. The first target will gain a stack of Denting Blows--the enemies behind him will not. It's useful for damaging larger enemies who dawdle behind smaller ones.

Assault and Battery (Once per fight limit): When cast, Vi will target a specific enemy within range and chase it down--very few things will stop this charge, as during it, Vi is mostly immune to any ability that would stun, paralyze, slow, or otherwise affect her odds of landing the attack. She will also knock aside other enemies in her way and deal partial damage to them, although she can still be targeted and killed, and shields can block the attack from landing. Also, enemies with an ability that grants invulnerability, or prevents them from being targeted, can avoid the attack entirely (fuck you, Fizz).

Upon reaching her target, Vi launches it airborne with a powerful uppercut, pursues and slams it back into the ground, leaving it vulnerable to follow-up attacks and skills.

This ability does not apply Denting Blows.

Strengths:

• Deceptively skilled/intelligent: Putting aside the appearance that might have you think otherwise, there is a clear reason for those gauntlets to exist. She is an excellent mechanic, self-sufficient and hasn't yet forgotten what the time spent in her childhood has taught her.

• Has a heart: She may be eager to bring down the hurt at the drop of a hat, but she is still more friendly than she lets on. Given a choice between greed and saving lives, she chose people the first time, and has been doing so ever since. The only person she feels like killing is a certain scrawny-ass, blue-haired maniac...

• Raw strength: She's not skin and bones, and somehow those gauntlets have to be lifted, even if Hextech and rune magic take out most of the hard work. They make the rest of her frame look tiny by comparison.

Weaknesses:

• Close-combat focused: as much as she is aware of the weakness against ranged attack, and the countermeasures for it, she's still a pair of giant fists versus whatever gun is aimed her way.

• Mana dependent: Her active abilities require a common magic resource known as mana, as a sort of fuel for each of her powers. Run too low, and she cannot use those abilities. However, mana does regenerate over time.

• Disobedient: She's not 100% guaranteed to follow the orders given to her. If it's something she doesn't agree with, there's likely to be some conflict.

• Blunt: Vi likes to handle most problems head on. Where others might skirt around issues, or beat around the bush, you can expect to see Vi hammering away at the front. Unless the solution is clearly to approach from the side, it's the first tactic she'll think of using.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

BruceTheCat

Your sheet looks great Scrib! Can you add a bit in to the history that explains her feelings and opinion toward the Dynasty? Since the beginning of the game will have characters seeking out an agent of the White Knights.
- scribus1000

scribus1000

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 07, 2016, 05:41:52 PM
Your sheet looks great Scrib! Can you add a bit in to the history that explains her feelings and opinion toward the Dynasty? Since the beginning of the game will have characters seeking out an agent of the White Knights.

I'll add it later today and shall holla at you when I do

la dame en noir

I want to join, but it looks like it might be over run with female characters. If thats the case, I'll drop out. I don't want to make things awkward lol.
A&A | FxF |

Rel Mayer

We can always recruit more d00ds.

Edit: and lots of us enjoy fxf scenes, but I understand now having the whole squad full of women and harem theme going on.

scribus1000

I have a male character prewritten too, if I had been aware of the female-male ratio I would have picked him first. I just picked Vi because I like punching things lol

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 07, 2016, 06:12:40 PM
We can always recruit more d00ds.

Edit: and lots of us enjoy fxf scenes, but I understand now having the whole squad full of women and harem theme going on.

^^^^^
This. :P

Rel Mayer

Quote from: scribus1000 on August 07, 2016, 06:14:21 PM
I have a male character prewritten too, if I had been aware of the female-male ratio I would have picked him first. I just picked Vi because I like punching things lol

I have honestly never seen you play a male and I'm intrigued. But people should play what they wanna play.

la dame en noir

Well, it doesn't matter to me either way. My character will most likely being a lesbian lol

I just didn't want to make things awkward.
A&A | FxF |

scribus1000

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 07, 2016, 06:17:12 PM
I have honestly never seen you play a male and I'm intrigued. But people should play what they wanna play.

well it is rather rare on here as far as my habits go. Even if I hardly write fxf in the first place; many but not all of my female chars end up with male chars anyway. :P

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 07, 2016, 06:21:25 PM
Well, it doesn't matter to me either way. My character will most likely being a lesbian lol

I just didn't want to make things awkward.

Stop being so worried,, have fun!

Oh Red! Thought: Will we be using the Normandy or In Amber Clad?

BruceTheCat

Quote from: Lustful Bride on August 07, 2016, 07:01:04 PM
Stop being so worried,, have fun!

Oh Red! Thought: Will we be using the Normandy or In Amber Clad?

You will see, it may be neither! It could even be a non sci-fi ship! I've got a whole first arc prepared for the beginning of the game.
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

The list so far:

1. Red - Shepard
2. Lust - Miranda
4. Thorne - Caim
5. Rel - D.Va
6. Scrib - Vi (tentative)
- scribus1000

Gilgameshian

So here's Reborn Archer. Let me know how it looks/sounds. Archer's powers are cool but a bit of a pain to explain, in my opinion, so if it's unclear let me know so I can fix it up.

Reborn - Archer

Reborn - Archer
Level 1

Current Occupation: Blacksmith/Engineer, Hero

Home World Information: The Moon Cell was an odd place. A computer on the moon that had the sum of all human knowledge once upon a time. It had brought numerous humans from its world and brought them into itself to play a game. One that mimicked the Grail Wars of old. Magi would gather and summon legendary heroes to fight for the right to make a single wish. One man summoned a Servant with no name. A hero without a legend who had no legend of his own but the power to duplicate the legends of others. With the power of this man only known as Archer he won that war and, in the end, the master faded away as an error in the system leaving his body comatose on their homeworld. Archer broke free of the system, somehow, and returned to that world. Now back to the real world Archer found a planet that had gone to hell and back now under the control of a Dynasty. A world where magic was dying, heroes were long gone, and there was scarcely enough people remaining that were not under the power of the Harway family who had, in turn, acted on behalf of the Dynasty.

Appearance/Style Description: Archer, or rather, this rendition of Archer, dresses and looks much like he did. When he took the power his hair turned white and he understood the garments that his hero had worn. The only things that have been added to the suit is a ruby necklace that the previous Archer had simply kept on hand but the new Archer wears around his neck. Outside of his armor Xander looks like a pretty typical late twenty year old guy (He's 22 for the record).

Xander Kingston

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Archer is mostly known for his quiet observation mixed with calculated trades of either sarcasm or jaded wisdom. With the memories of the previous Archer passed on to him he has ained the perspective of a hero who has seen victory and defeat more times than most. It isn't that he isn't friendly but more that he isn't the traditional type of outgoing and friendly. His idea of fun is toying with people to see how they react but he does genuinely care. While the former Archer was a "Hero of Justice" who sacrificed everything to save as many as he could without regard for himself this Archer is a through and through pragmatist. He wants to, and will, save as many lives as he can but some people will die. This is war and sometimes people can't be saved. Archer will use dirty tricks and ignore honor if he has to earning him a bit of a reputation as a scoundrel in certain circles.

History:

Xander Kingston was born on one of many ships that the Dynasty military keeps active. He was born and raised by parents who worked tirelessly to engineer the weaponry of that the ship needed. Eventually they were stationed on one world out in what he considered the middle of nowhere. It was a tiresome life that was dull and uneventful. Sure he was handy enough to make what was required but it never challenged him. And he knew what the weapons were used for between putting down revolts or acting as deterrance from yet mroe uprisings. The Dynasty was a hellish place to him but it was the only home he knew. And that was the way it was until he turned eighteen and was shipped off away from his family.

Another backwater world, he thought, until he met him. A man in red who not only overpowered the soldiers but managed to smash up the factory that he worked in. He only caught a glimpse of the man from a distance but it stuck with him. Over his spare time away from work he began silently looking for that man. It took months but he managed to locate him through friends of friends of friends. The man lived alone in a small rundown building and his home was nothing special. But his determination was evident from the first time they met. Conversations were terse at best and he kept changing locations to make sure that Xander wasn't trying to bait him into some sort of trap. Time passed and he started to learn what this man, who only called himself Archer, could do. Using his own magic he could create weapons. Weapons that he used to fight the Dynasty. A way to fight against the power that Xander was growing more and more disillusioned with.

They had about a year to know each other before it happened. Archer struck out against one of the bases outside the city. They were ready this time and though he tried to escape he only managed to leave with fatal wounds. Xander found him bleeding and on the edge of death. The rules of this universe were strange, he had told him, and he knew he could pass his mantle to another. For the Hero with No Name there was no one else he trusted to offer the power to. He gave Xander not only his power but his memories and his knowledge. Everything he needed to take up the mantle of Archer. An unsung hero.

Xander was overwhelmed at first and returned to his home. The Dynasty still didn't suspect him of knowing Archer but they found the body. Xander held the power in for a time until he simply couldn't stand it anymore. He had grown sick of playing along with a destructive and oppressive regime. He was sick of making weapons that killed innocent people. And he was sick of watching as other people fought battles he should be fighting for freedom.

"I am the bone of my sword."

One line and he found himself dressed in Archer's red and black uniform with twin swords in his hand. From there he escaped that world plying his trade as an engineer to hide on pirate vessels or mercenary camps. Always under a psuedonym but when he was need Archer arrived to save whoever he could. The Hero with No Name lived on in a new body. There was simply too much to be done in this universe for a true hero to simply fade away.

Current Situation:

Archer has been roaming from planet to planet hitting the Dynasty wherever he can before finding a way off the planet and onto the next world lest he be discovered. He usually goes by some other name besides his own true name or Archer and offers his services as an engineer or blacksmith in exchange for a chance to travel or funding. Fighting a one man guerilla war on the Dynasty for the last few months has been taxing. He knows of, and has heard rumors of, the White Knights but until they reached out to him he fought alone for the most part. He is currently wanted by the Dynasty with a pretty price on his head though no one in the Dynasty really seems to have pieced together that Archer and Xander Kingston are the same person yet.

Weapon:

When it comes to weapons it might be easier to ask which ones he doesn't have. With the power inherit to Unlimited Blade Works Archer is capable of, at a glance, creating a near perfect replica of any weapon but, for sanities sake, here are a few of his most commonly used weapons:

-Kanshou and Bakuya: Twin swords that look similar to Yin and Yang symbols. These swords are durable and perpetually sharp. They have some magical properties that make them stronger when facing monsters but, other than that, they are simply Archer's most commonly used weapons. In addition they are also special in that if they are thrown they will always return to Archer unless something astounding is blocking their path as well as Archer is capable of pooling magical power inside them to create twin greatswords that he can wield with even greater effectiveness as needed.
-Caladbolg II: A sword that looks a hell of a lot like a drill. Usually used as a magically infused arrow that is capable of potent magical explosions whose drill-like blade allows it to penetrate armor both mundane and magical.
-Durendal: The indestructible holy sword. Sharp and practically impossible to break this can serve as a solid offensive or defensive option especially against pure evil where the holy element might boost its power.
-Huntring, Hound of the Red Plains: Another sword forced to take the shape of an arrow. This arrow moves fast and will follow a target until it hits like a hound tracking its prey.
-Rho Aias: A mystical seven layer magical shield that serves as Archer's greatest defense. Powerful enough magic or damage can break it and since it isn't a true weapon it is much more taxing on Archer to project this. Note that breaking any of the seven layers of the shield cause Archer to take damage and feel the pain even if it isn't the full amount.
-Excalibur Image: A fragment of the ultimate holy sword, Excalibur, Archer draws on a vast source of magic and must have his opponent within her personal realm of Unlimited Blade Works. This sword fires a beam of pure light to destroy a foe with holy might. Using this will leave Archer defenseless and weak as projecting something on the level of Excalibur should be impossible for someone like him and even this fragment of the original's power is devastating.

Special Powers:

Unlimited Blade Works: The previous Archer was devoted to being a hero and so attached to the ideal of the sword that he turned his body and mind into a factory for them after a fashion. Within Xander's mind now existed this Unlimited Blade Works and by doing the proper chant he can take a number of foes or allies around him to his personal realm. Within that realm is an endless hill of weapons that both Archer's have duplicated over their lifetimes ready to be used. In this realm Archer need not project any items as they can be instantly summoned with barely a thought. Here Archer can project Excalibur Image and otherwise use any weapon with a much lower cost though the cost of maintaining UBW is high in and of itself. This is a true last ditch effort as using this technique takes a toll on Archer and will likely take him out of any serious fighting after he has ended it. Note that any weapons added to UBW are basically considered weaker than the originals for it is impossible to perfectly replicate anything that he has not effectively lived with and used for all of his life. In addition Archer gains enough combat knowledge with any duplicated weapon to use it effectively ie he could duplicate a weapon he's never used and when he projects it he could use it as if he had trained with it. Xander can create a duplicate of any weapon he sees but it is greatly weakened. The power of the copy goes up directly in proportion to the amount of time Xander has seen the weapon in action in combat allowing him to effectively create more refined copies the longer he watches in it action.

Note: At this moment, as new as Xander is to UBW, he is unable to actively take anyone into that realm except himself acting as a reprieve. While in that realm he can take a moment to breath and decide what weapons he wishes to use but even still doing so is likely more taxing that it is properly worth however it is the extent of his current attributes.

Projection Magic: An extension, of sorts, of UBW is that Archer can summon as many magical weapons as he wishes that he has seen. He can project any close-combat weapon with relative ease while defensive things, like shields, are much much more taxing on him. Any weapon can be modified into an arrow shape and used as a long range magical explosive arrow with power equal to the item used. In addition to this modern technology is unable to be duplicated at this point since Archer's power was focused on the magical weapons of old rather than modern weaponry.

Reinforcement Magic: The last magic that Archer can truly use is reinforcement. By channeling magic through his body he can run faster, strike harder, see further, and otherwise push his body to greater physical heights for as long as he can maintain it. With the memories of the previous Archer and the muscle memory that comes with it Xander is able to do this for an extended period of time even while actively projecting many things.

Strengths:

Fighting Prowess: Between Archer's memories and UBW's power Xander is a talented fighter with any number of medieval style weaponry and can pick up just about any weapon and be at least basically profiecient. Thanks to projection his fighting style is easily able to adapt to his opponent as well.

Dynasty Engineering: Xander was a born and bred Dynast Engineer so he has a great working knowledge of their tech from how to build it to how to make it stop working. Sure some things have changed since he left but he has a decent idea how their gadgets work and can at least identify things on sight.

Smithing: Thanks to Archer's magic and his engineering talent Xander is able to allow others to use his projected weapons for a period of time. Such an act is more taxing on him, to be certain, but allows him a level of utility.

Holy Shroud: Archer's red cloak is actually a holy shroud that is designed to protect him against the elements. Not the Earth/Water/Air/Fire kind but rather the worlds. It could be blistering hot or freezing cold and Archer would feel perfectly fine regardless.

Weaknesses:

Modern Weapons: Xander may know them pretty well but his magic is mainly designed to have him fight up close with magical items. He might be more durable than the average person by a long shot but magic and tech rarely mix politely.

Limited Magical Prowess: Most mages can learn new magic or new tricks. Archer is excessively limited. In life the previous Archer was a weak mage with only UBW as his power. He honed it to a razor's edge but true magic escapes him and, as a result, Xander cannot learn any new spells. Only modifications to UBW at best.

Anti-Magic: Archer's power hinges on the use of powerful magic and while no power can permanently shut down UBW, as it is Archer's own mind and worldspace, he can be rendered nigh-on useless if he is in a space wherein he cannot utilize his magic leaving him only an above averagely strong and durable man.

Inexperience: While inexperience does not make Archer less effective in a fight on the whole it does come into play with Unlimited Blade Works. UBW is the previous Archer's core beliefs and power manifested in a personal realm, after all, so while Xander has adjusted well to using it this power is still not his own just yet and that, in turn, makes him have to work more consciously with his magic whereas the previous Archer could simply summon what he needed at a moment's notice without even a thought. In addition it is this hurdle which prevents him from bringing anyone else into UBW making it a place only Xander can go at the moment and even then doing so is nigh-on useless.

TL;DR for his powers (since I had a hell of a time explaining it in there and thought this might be useful): Archer has a pocket dimension called Unlimited Blade Works. It's a hill with a metric ton of swords, spears, and old school magic weapons that's he's copied. He can create any number of duplicates of those items with his own magic and fight people with them. Or he can turn those weapons into arrows which cause magical explosions. The better the item the bigger the boom. If he sees a weapon he has a copy of it in UBW instantly. Copies are weaker than the original unless he's making them explosive arrows. And when he duplicates something he knows how to use it without hurting himself. And he's got a few cool things already stashed in there. And he can pull people into UBW to beat the heck out of them there. More or less describes what he does in less flowery words. Hope that makes sense D:

Diesel Heart

Level 1

Current Occupation:  None

Home World Information
Ravaged by an entity known as the Black Beast with virtually no limit in power, the world nearly saw the extinction of mankind.  Thankfully, Six Heroes taught the world magic and used weapons specifically designed to combat it, saving all at the brink of destruction.  However, in the wake of the Black Beast's defeat, its corpse spread a dark mist that slowly engulfed the planet that proved fatal to humans with long-term exposure.  Left with no choice, humanity used the last of its resources to build cities atop the highest mountain peaks and introduced the organization known as the Novus Orbus Librarium;  it oversaw and regulated the use of the technology used to defeat the Black Beast.

Appearance/Style Description
As it has been said throughout history, looks can be deceiving and beauty is forever in the beholder's gaze.  Hazama is a physical, living testament to this fundamental truth, choosing to incorporate distinguished taste in fashion, albeit relaxed with an unshakable stance of being aloof.

The most immediate characteristic of Hazama's appearance is the vibrant, green hair.  It lacks any real sense of style, kept untidy and loose to portray an appearance of nonchalance.  It is a conscious decision made to belie the pristine and uptight perspective his appearance may provide.  There is also a small measure of beguile implemented to shroud his eyes in vague obscurity.  He considers his piercing eyes a gift to behold, golden in color that leaves little to the imagination.  It is for this reason that he chooses to keep them the least thing focused on, preferring others to see the lithe-framed jawline, thin lips and narrow-bridged nose.

To assist in this beguile, Hazama wears dark clothing to provide immediate contrast.  At large, it is expensively tailored clothing, accessorized by a long-tailed coat and fedora.  This isn't his only preference in clothing however, often seen sporting simple t-shirts that loose enough to flow freely.  His first prerequisite towards any article of clothing is style and appeal to character.  Comfort is also a factor but weighs less on the decision of purchase.  Another factor he consistently keeps in mind is how easily he can maintain the masked disposition, preferring to decorate himself in a shrewd, businesslike professionalism.

Underneath this fashion sense is a healthy man in his mid-thirties with a Ectomorph body type, giving him the typical traits associated to the classification.  He has small shoulders, small and seemingly delicate joints where bone easily protrudes underneath the skin.  Nonetheless, he is still an athletic individual with a modest amount of musculature. 

Sexuality
Role:  Dominant  |•|  Activity: Hedonistic
General Preferences:  Women, Monogamy, Commitment, Privacy
General Kinks: Chains, Blindfolds, Oral Worship (Receiving)

Personality
Hazama has a difficult disposition to identify as a whole, riddled with subtle inconsistencies due to a separation from personal inhibitions and the lingering effects of playing host to another entity.  Although, if one were to give him any singular description, it would be a calmness that belies a sinister side.

To him, the world is an interconnected mystery ready to be explored and filled with information.  There is always a deeper meaning and something to find between lines.  This outlook drives forward his sense of adventure and mysticism, eager to explore and test the boundaries of accumulative knowledge.  There is nothing to Hazama more exciting than a potential and will actively leap towards it so long as it remains advantageous.  If anything has the ability to ruin this motivation towards discovery, it is a lack of practicality and usefulness.  Resources that dwindle over time is something he considers inevitable and after the beneficiary element depletes itself, he would rather move on.  Additionally, he seldom manages to get caught up questioning why or how something happened.  When either of these two circumstances become an element, Hazama often becomes stressed and overwhelmed - nearly compulsive to discover the answer to a question or method to escape a lack of experimentation or pragmatism.

Over the years as a result, he has become an intuitive and shrewd thinker with a keen grasp of empathy.  His steady consistency of observations through activity or social interaction born from curiosity leaves Hazama with a desirable ability to communicate.  In social settings, he can easily become the center of attention given his charismatic benevolence and interest towards forming connections with others.  To him, everyone is a new world of discovery to reflect upon.  Analytical perception of life accounts, hardships, how they overcame them and more all factor into his motivation to be an extroverted individual.  However, this promotes a sensitive vulnerability and a compulsion to learn how to prod or manipulate others.  One of his nasty habits is focusing on individuals and wanting to crack open the shell to find possible potentials. Compulsion to provoke, actively entertaining himself at their expense and ridiculing failures - even when on the losing side, is commonplace.

Fortunately this is not a consistent thing.  In fact, the bulk of the reason stems from the lingering effects of being another entity's host that had the desire was to destroy the world.  Many elements of this entity still reside in Hazama, advocating the use of manipulation and cruelty to stand above others.  While Hazama maintains his own reasoning for indulging in the activity, he has a shallow desire to break away from it and work towards developing a personality of his own.

History
Before the emergence of the Black Beast, the Observers noticed a distortion in time originating from a placed called the Boundary, caused by one of three divine 'units' named Amaterasu.  This launched various scientists to begin investigating which led to the discovery of how to harness energy from 'Cauldrons', serving as gateways to the Boundary itself.  One of the most prominent scientists that contributed in bulk to the events to come was Yuki Terumi, who managed to create the Susano'o Unit and condense the energy into a high-density concentration named the 'Azure Grimoire', taken from the name of the energy in the Boundary.

After being asked to destroy the Amaterasu Unit by the Observers, Yuki worked with his colleagues and ran an experimental trail resulting in the emergence of the Black Beast.  The disaster left Yuki's physical form destroyed and his spirit heavily damaged.  Yuki's knowledge was too vital however, and his colleagued worked on using the Azure Grimoire to create an artificial body that was plagued with hallucinations and amnesia for five years.  After those five years of the Black Beast's rampage, Yuki recovered enough to ask about the artificial body's whereabouts and found his opportunity at a moment of near-death experience.

With the temptation of the Azure promising the restoration of memories, Yuki convinced the body to search for it.  After some effort, the body reached a man-made Cauldron which left the body knowledge of what it's purpose was for, promptly completing their fusion.  The fusion came with the acquisition of the Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros and prompted an immediate intervention by many others resulting in another unfortunate separation between the body and Yuki.  However, the fusion lasted long enough for the body to maintain Yuki's trecherous habits.  After orchestrating many seeds of deceit, Yuki was released from the Boundary by the Takamagahara and reunited with a colleague at a distorted point in time where the artificial body from before was being made, this one called Hazama.

Hazama became an officer in the Novus Orbus Librarium, placed in the 3rd Hierarchial City of Iwasu.  He was taked with supervising another member's mission to return a promising Captain to his post after passing given time to capture the most wanted man in history.  Yuki eventually surfaces as the dominant face to taunt various people and provide a confidential order of assassination.  Unfortunately, things turned upside down when the Dominion became a thorn in Yuki's plans and was forced to set aside personal goals to see through survival.  Yuki kept himself quiet while Hazama worked selfishly to stay out of the conflict as much as possible.

Current Situation
Upon the return to his home world, Hazama found himself in another distorted point in time with a horrible sense of amnesia.  Unsure what he was doing or what he should be doing, he found a message waiting for him, guiding him to a tavern called the King's Chalice.

Weapon

• Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros -   is a Nox Nyctores in the shape of a black snake head attached to a never-ending chain. A Nox Nyctores is magical weapon that harnesses 'seithr' used to combat the Black Beast.  The use of one causes scarring to the soul and requires a near savant level use of science in manipulation of the energy.  It unburdens Hazama of 'needless emotions' and enhances others.
  • Balisong Knives -   Hazama is proficient with dual butterfly knives, incorporating it into his preferred combat style.

Special Powers

• Ouroboros: Seeds of the Serpent -   Hazama is able to directly affect the mind and psyche of any victim Ouroboros strikes, targetting and amplifying emotional vulnerabilities.
  • Ouroboros:  Viper's Coils -   Hazama is able to magically summon Ouroboros like a snake-head tipped chain, launching it out at any direction to latch on and repel himself in its direction at will.  This enables him to traverse terrain and move with speed.
  • Ouroboros:  Seithr Use -   Hazama is able to cast 'magic' in short-range effects..

Strengths

• Manipulative  Hazama is a professional con-man, troll and social engineer.  Having a silver tongue is one of his many assets and doesn't hesitate to apply it.
  • Extremely Observant  Hazama is a shrewd man, able to take note of even the most subtle of things, be it changes in his surroundings or the vague differences in an individuals body languages.
  • Snake-Like Beguile  What good is being manipulative without having the charismatic appeal to sink fangs for the effect to become much more enjoyable?  Hazama is a master of putting on an act and being convincing.
  • Quick Strikes  Is it obvious that Hazama is a snake by nature?  Similar to the snap of a snake's bite, Hazama is able to dish out a slash with his knives in extremely deft motions, often leaving a cut before his opponent's even noticed.

Weaknesses

• Lack of Range  While he is able to zip around an area with Ourouboros, he doesn't necessarily have the means to defeat an opponent this way.  His only real damage comes from being in close-quarters-combat, leaving him vulnerable and susceptible to medium to long range fighters.
  • Lack of Identity  Hazama retains vague memories of who he is, or what he used to be.  He remembers his name, hobbies and a few things from his past life but in general, he's an enigma to himself.
  • Compulsive Urge  Hazama constantly fights against the compulsion to savagely ridicule and chastise those around him just for the sake of entertainment.  This can become extremely inconvenient during a fight and may rile up his enemy more than necessary.

BruceTheCat

Your character history and information look good Gil!

One not on the power. I believe that UBW is too powerful of a ability at character creation. The fact that you can take people there, where you have a infinite supply of powerful weapons mixed in with the fact that you can look at any weapon and create a copy of it there (albeit a weaker copy) is extremely powerful. I would ask that you weaken some aspect of this power, specifically which I am fine with you deciding. Here are some ideas:

1. Remove the ability that you can look at any item to create a copy. My concern is just that you could look at a weapon (say the Master Sword) and bam, you have a weaker version of it at your disposal to summon. Perhaps you have to be physically harmed, or touch the weapon to gain it.

2. Put in a note that forcibly transitioning people in to the UBW puts an enormous strain on Archer, effectively making him a much weaker opponent by going there. It hurts you, but gives your allies an advantage.

Just some thoughts! You don't have to go with either of these. Let me know what you decide

1. Red - Shepard
2. Lust - Miranda
4. Thorne - Caim
5. Rel - D.Va
7. Gil - Archer
- scribus1000

FarFetched

Just a first draft, but still a working model!

Princess Yoruichi Shihōin
Level 1

Current Occupation: Alley-Cat

Home World Information: Kenpachi hails from Soul Society, a half-way point between death and rebirth for a world of humans living opposite the veil of life. It's often described as a paradise strongly resembling feudal Japan, where aging is slowed and hunger is never a problem. However, this is not truly the case. Much of Soul Society is lawless, too far from the central government to be controlled.

The military arm of Soul Society is the Gotei 13. It's members are all Shinigami, reapers of death who preserve the balance of souls between the human world and Soul Society. These Shinigami are led by thirteen captains, of which Yoruichi was one.

Appearance/Style Description: Yoruichi Shihōin is a slender and well-endowed woman of average height. She has dark skin, golden irises, and black hair. Her hair is waist-length and kept in a ponytail with chin-length bangs framing the sides of her face. Her standard attire consists of a black, backless, sleeveless undershirt, an orange over-shirt with two white straps on each shoulder, a large beige sash around her waist, and black stretch pants with a pair of lightweight brown shoes, which allow for stealth and easy use of Shunpo.

However, Yoruichi has another form. Unbeknownst to many,  she can transform into a small black cat for long periods of time. In this form, she has a distinctive male voice and golden eyes.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: Yoruichi is intelligent, witty and, occasionally, very wise. She may be hundreds of years old, but she rarely acts the part. Although she was born of noble birth, she acts differently from most other nobles. She can act seriously in a pinch, but usually carries a surprisingly laid-back and playful attitude. She has a habit of teasing her friends. Yoruichi prefers to drink milk, which fits with her practice of transforming into a cat.

History: Yoruichi Shihōin was born the princess of the Tenshiheisōban (House of Godly Gears), one of the four noble families of the Sereitei. Yoruichi was highly skilled in the art of fighting, quickly became the commander of Seiretei's Onmitsukidō division, who handled covert operations on behalf of the Noble Houses. During this time, she also rose through the ranks for the Gotei 13, and became the 2nd captain of the Gotei 13, unifying the Onmitsukidō and that branch of the military.

And then... she gave it all up.

To protect two other captain in the Gotei 13, and suspecting the machinations of Aizen at work, she broke her friends out of prison and fled Soul Society. After that, she spent most of her days wandering. Over her head still is the ever present danger of being found and executed for her desertion. That is, if they can catch her.

Current Situation: Yoruichi spends most of her time exploring the multiverse, free from pursuit by hiding in the form of a regular house-cat. She prefers freedom to the stodgy noble lifestyle she was raised in.

Weapons:

Hakudo: This fighter is one of the most accomplished hand-to-hand combatants in Soul Society. Her mastery of the art form is so great, she uses it exclusively as her form of combat, forgoing the use of a weapon altogether. Powered by her own spiritual energy, her fists move incredibly quickly, and are known to break through even thick armor.

Anken: Yoruichi keeps a wide array of small knives hidden within her boots. She can launch them at enemies with a swing of her leg.

Razor Wire:Always on Yoruichi's person is a long coil of metallic wire. This wire is immensely strong, very thin, and has a wide variety of uses. From tripping up opponents to strangling them, Yoruichi has proven very effective with this weapon.

Special Powers:

Shunpo: "Shunpo", AKA the "Flash Step", is a movement technique used by Shinigami in Yoruichi's homeworld. Using quick, lightning-fast bursts of speed, it allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow. Among users of Shunpo, Yoruichi is unto a tier of her own, and is known as the Flash Goddess for her extreme quickness with this art. She is very, very fast.

Shunkō: Combining the hand-to-hand combat prowess of Hakudo and lightning itself, Youruichi can release a single, massive explosion with a single punch. Though extremely devastating, it requires time to build power, and she can't do twice in a row.

Cat-Form: Yoruichi can turn into a house-cat at will. While adorable, it also makes an ideal form for infiltration and stealth. Unfortunately, she retains none of her powers in this guise.

Strengths:

200 Years Old: Yoruichi has two-hundred years of experience with warfare, combat and espionage. She has a great sense of danger, and knows how to choose her battles carefully.

Stealthy: Yoruichi is extremely adept at moving quickly and quietly, even to the point of masking her presence to the spiritually attuned. She was born to be an assassin.

Weaknesses:

No Weapons: Yoruichi has forsaken the use of weapons in combat, instead using only fists in combat. She is severely lacking in long-range attacks.

Lackadaisical: More content with being a aimless wanderer than a front-line warrior, it's not often that Yoruichi is given a reason to fight. She may simply run from some encounters.

Angie

Kristen Geary

Current Occupation: Investigative Journalist

Home World Information: "The Secret World" is very much like the 'real world', only in Geary's world, all conspiracies and myths are true. Yes, all of them. Yes, even the one about Elvis being alive. The Dynasty has difficulties keeping the larger paranormal threats, such as the Filth, under control, thus the big three groups (The Illuminati, the Templars, and the Dragon) are allowed a slight leeway in how they do things. The Illuminati strain under the grasp of the Dynasty-in their eyes, the Dynasty took their job-and thus, Illuminati agents regularly piss off the Dynasty. Usually they don't get caught. Usually.

Appearance/Style Description: What you see in the image is what she wears.

Sexuality: Geary is a hard partyin' kind of girl. She'll do anyone and anything so long as no pain is involved. Usually she needs a few drinks or some hard drugs before she gets into the sex, though. Has a fondness for bondage-both sides of the coin.

Personality: There are plenty who say that life and death are both bitches. Geary's got 'em both beat-or at least, so say the Illuminati. Usually she handles the new hires of the Illuminati, and quickly instills in them her drive for results and need to achieve. But once the goals have been achieved and there's time to relax, she relaxes HARD-sex, drugs, rock and roll, the works. One could call her a hedonistic bitch, but only her friends get to call her a bitch.

History: I was an ordinary Valley Girl, major in human resources, daddy in real estate who paved our driveways with his gold card and shitty cologne. Rest in peace. Until one night in the Hills, a couple of guys who were up to no good fucked with the wrong girl. Fratboy necromancers. Ugh. The worst, especially when they man up from sacrificing neighborhood pets to abducting undergrads. But they didn't check me for mace, or duct tape, and the next thing you know it's all, "You can't do that to us bitch, we're Illuminati." Now, I got to thinking: A, if you're a member from a secret society, you should keep that to yourself. Even under torture, I mean seriously, cry me a river. And B, only my friends call me bitch. Well anyway, to cut a long and aggravated assault short, I realised Illuminati clearly needed to work on their employee handbook. I had just graduated, just killed a few guys, I was looking for work placement. It was totally serendipitous.

Well, that's what she tells people, anyway. And to be fair, it is true. It's how she joined the Illuminati and became one of their star employees. She has power and influence among several members of the Illuminati, some who are only in power because they did good work while she was in charge of them. In a way, she is a shining example of the Illuminati's philosophy-she is, has been, and always will be a power behind the throne. However, she has now been forced into acting on her own initiative. She still has her skills in the ways of diplomacy and influence, she just isn't in the right position to use them.

Current Situation: Living on the fringes as she's cut off from support.

Weapon: Anima Rifle: Appears as a standard, military issue assault rifle. However, due to Support Team (see below), the damage it does translates into health for either Kristen or someone she wants to help out.

.44 Anima Magnums: A pair of .44 Magnums, but with Bullet Hell's power, they have a chance to do much larger amounts of damage then their size would suggest (i.e. CRITICAL HITS!)

Special Powers: Support Team: Any attacks made with an assault rifle heal either Kristen or a declared "Defensive Target". These attacks usually heal for a fraction of the damage inflicted (i.e. it's a leech effect). Assault rifles in her possession also have infinite ammo (because she's shooting magic, not bullets)

Bullet Hell: Any attacks made with pistols have a chance to inflict greater amounts of damage then normal. Similar to Support Team, any pistols she uses have infinite ammo (again, shooting magic).

Strengths: Diplomacy: Kristen can talk her way out of a lot. While her words are usually backed by the power of the Illuminati, they aren't right now. Still, her background in Human Resources means she knows how to negotiate from both a position of strength and weakness, and still come out on top.

Restraining: Long hours of BDSM have resulted in Kristen knowing how to completely immobilize someone with just a piece of string. Usually she has more toys then that, though.

Resilience: Illuminati training includes 'keeping cool under torture'-though, it didn't before Kristen got involved. Anyone who CAN break her probably deserved too.

Torture: How do you think she got all those answers out of those fratboy necromancers? Illuminati training only enhanced this.

Weaknesses: Cut off from Support: Without the Illuminati's backup, KG just has some magic guns and a handful of skills. Her current situation is teaching her how much she relied on it. Regaining Illuminati support won't be a matter of just busting out-she has to prove that she's not washed up, that she's still a viable agent. This will be difficult.

Slow Regen: While she can heal like other protags, her healing is WAY slower then anyone else's. Her healing can be sped up by using Support Team, but without someone to shoot, her natural healing time is triple that of a regular protag.

No Defense: She has no natural defense, hell, she's not even trained in using armor. Even a thick layer of cloth does next to nothing for her. The only way she can get any form of defense against attacks is to equip magical talismans that come from her world (other magical armors, like a Ring of Protection from D&D, might work at GM discretion). Otherwise, she's about as resilient as a nameless mook in an Action movie.

Gear-Dependent: She can use other forms of attack, like swords and some magical focuses, and she can use bare fists, but without pistols or an AR, she's completely useless in a fight. No, she can't even use a Shotgun for either of her special powers-that's its own skill tree.

Introductory Video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=meY9LfAO1J0
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

TheBlackThrone

You're going to have more than 9 characters at this pace.  8-)
The gates are open

Diesel Heart

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 07, 2016, 08:31:50 PM
You're going to have more than 9 characters at this pace.  8-)

Mine would've been up so much sooner but, holy christ - trying to make the convoluted story of Blazblue concisely like that was time-consuming.  Even then, I still had to cut and leave some things vague!

Rel Mayer

Quote from: WardenIce on August 07, 2016, 08:34:03 PM
Mine would've been up so much sooner but, holy christ - trying to make the convoluted story of Blazblue concisely like that was time-consuming.  Even then, I still had to cut and leave some things vague!

Lol. Welcome to Guilty Gear/BlazBlue games.

Gilgameshian

Edits have gone in. I took your suggestions and sort of melded them Red.

Archer/Xander can still duplicate a weapon on sight but it will be a very weak copy (ie it would be better to use the weapons he's got) that can only grow stronger/made into a more refined copy by seeing the weapon/item in use. The longer he observes it in use the better the copy will be. And he can now no longer take anyone into UBW but he can, in theory, use it as a last ditch defensive maneuver to pop himself into UBW, gather a few weapons, and then pop out. No one, friend or foe, can go with him until further training occurs.

Sound good? We can define a length of time for the copy to be as good as the one's he has stashed already if you'd like as well I just didn't have a good scale in my head already to consider it.

Edit: I once read the wiki's for GG and BB. I still only half-know half the stuff that happens in those games. But to hell if I care, I just want CF in my hands already dang it.

BruceTheCat

Pausing recruitment for now since we are at the cap. If someone is in the process of making a sheet please PM me.
- scribus1000

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 07, 2016, 08:36:41 PM

Right!?  It's like trying to take a crash course in politics.

BruceTheCat

Approved Gil!

Looking at the other sheets now.
- scribus1000

scribus1000

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 07, 2016, 08:36:41 PM

Quote from: WardenIce on August 07, 2016, 08:39:50 PM
Right!?  It's like trying to take a crash course in politics.

I had to boil down the history for I-no's sheet, and even then I am 99% certain I left many elements out.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: scribus1000 on August 07, 2016, 08:43:23 PM
I had to boil down the history for I-no's sheet, and even then I am 99% certain I left many elements out.

I-No:

Here is a girl with huge boobs.  She plays guitar and thinks everyday is Halloween.  The End.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: WardenIce on August 07, 2016, 08:45:06 PM
I-No:

Here is a girl with huge boobs.  She plays guitar and thinks everyday is Halloween.  The End.

Naw Dawg. She also shoots lasers from her guitar and her hat eats people.

Pls. Do your research.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 07, 2016, 08:45:43 PM
Naw Dawg. She also shoots lasers from her guitar and her hat eats people.

Pls. Do your research.

Rel.  Don't make me spank you.  I was trying to keep it PG-13.

Rel Mayer

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 07, 2016, 08:47:37 PM

That sideboob.  It's like she's not even wearing anything.

Also, you had that gif up quick, girl.  Like damn.

BruceTheCat

@FarFetched and Warden, approved guys!

One thing I would note for you to think about for your characters. Why are they going to the tavern to speak with an agent of the White Knights? I don't see anything that stands out in your backstory which gives you a reason to hate the Dynasty or want them destroyed. I would just encourage you to think about it motivation wise for your character, since inevitably you are going to be asked to voluntarily place your life on the line to defeat them.
- scribus1000

aorangi3

Edward Kenway
Level 1

"For years I've been rushing around, taking whatever I fancied, not giving a tinker's curse for those I hurt. Yet here I am... with riches and reputation, feeling no wiser than when I left home. And when I turn around, and look at the course I've run... there's not a man or woman that I love left standing beside me."
    ―Edward Kenway, reflecting on his life before aiding the Assassins, 1721

Current Occupation: Privateer *wink*

Home World Information:The world of Assassin's creed is similar to that of a Modern version of Earth. Only with a slight twist in history as this version had answered the question of those that created the world. Small little details left in obscurity but barely noticeable underneath the surface. The story of Assassin's creed wages a war between two factions over the course of human history. Detailing myths into reality but obscured in legend. These perspectives are the total focus between these factions and how they influence this both historical and science-fiction Fantasy. Needless to say that the realm of Assassin's creed holds more within it's pages than what is written and only a privileged few can view the truth behind the memory.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:
During his formative years, Edward was a brave, albeit reckless individual who was infatuated with the idea of fame and glory. Such was his obsession that he left his first wife to become a privateer in the British Navy, hoping to score his fortune in the Caribbean and prove his worth. After the Treaty of Utrecht effectively made privateers redundant, many turned to a life of piracy, Edward among them.

As the captain of the Jackdaw he quickly became feared and respected for his skill at the helm of a ship and his combat prowess, with even the renowned Edward Thatch commenting on his ability. It was the promise of wealth, power and infamy that spurred Edward into seeking out the Observatory, at the expense of both the Templars and Assassins. Although the Assassin Mary Read knew him to be good at heart and capable of change, the Assassins en-large remained suspicious of him and strongly disagreed with his lifestyle.

Despite the vested interest of both the Assassins and the Templars in the veteran pirate, Edward remained steadfastly focused on his own goals: power, infamy and proof that he was better than he was born to be. Edward was also one to take any advantage afforded him, twisting the meaning of the Assassins' Creed to suit his own ends. Only after losing his friends and compatriots to greed and glory-seeking did he recant his previous behavior, and come to realize what the Creed truly promised: the power to make himself better than he was.

In summary: Edward is a brash, arrogant, and twisted individual. Sometimes brave in high octane moments but sometimes foolish after trial and tribulation. The Death of his friends and those he cared about has changed some of this and looking to turn a new leaf as he commits his newfound experience to the beginnings of wisdom.

History:

The term 'Rebel' was made for individuals like Edward. Men and women who did not like the form of government brought by the British Empire. Even more so by a Templar run society. Hence the era of Piracy and freedom was born for those who had the guts to take it! Even as the Dynasty drove back legions of the early Dominion, The famed pirate ship: "The Jackdaw" made it's mark on the seas of the Caribbean and plundered both factions and attained it's own fame as unwary supplies became quick targets.

Edward's personal history is found in the memories of only one ancestry as it flows through Desmond Miles and interweaves across the globe. Edward himself, perhaps one of the most infamous pirates that ever joined the Assassins was a man filled with ambition as he found his fortune twisting in-between the lines of both Templars and the Creed. Making both friends and enemies along the way. More info about the man himself can be found here.

At the end against the Dominion war however, Edward understood the folly of his actions as he turned back to see a road of blood. Not one man, woman, or child he loved stayed in the mortal coil and not even the free wind could free him from the consequences of his actions. Kenway found that only following ambition as he sat upon his chair of riches was a hollow life and realized that the choices of others impacted all. Now he fights alongside those of the rebels as he did before, but now he does so with a more team-oriented focus as he intends to right the wrongs of his past sins, hoping to find a better future for his children.

Current Situation:Staying true to his colors Edward is a rogue by trade and usually will always go for a more entrepreneur course. Whether that be plundering riches or finding fame.

Weapon: Edward has a vast array of weapons that he has accumulated throughout the years:

The Hidden Blade- is a concealed blade attached under its user's forearm. It is a weapon used to make discreet kills, but can also be utilized in combat. During his time as the captain of the Jackdaw, Edward wielded two unmodified hidden blades and trained himself to use them after he had acquired them in Havana. He can perform various techniques with them, such as double assassinations and aerial assassinations. He is also able to assassinate targets from hiding spots, ledges, and stalking zones. Like Haytham and Connor, Edward can also perform running assassinations, killing his targets at high speed without hindering movement.

Golden Flint-Lock pistols- were a set of firearms obtainable by Edward Kenway during the 18th century. They were given to him by the Dutch merchant Milo van der Graaff after having completed all of his naval contracts. In total, Edward uses four and they are single shot-use.

Pistol Sword-A pair of rare and authentic pistol swords, famous for their explosive finishes.

Rope Darts- Are medium ranged weapons that had various uses, ranging from pulling targets closer, suffocating enemies from higher ground, or hanging them from beams and tree limbs. The rope darts can also be used for hunting, and cannot be aimed freely.

Blowpipe- A silent ranged weapon that is only capable of shooting darts. There are two types of darts that Edward can use: the sleep dart and the berserk dart. The sleep darts can be used to temporarily put enemies to sleep. This can be an effective way to quietly disable snipers or distract nearby guards. The berserk darts can be used to send a target into a blind rage, causing them to attack any nearby enemy or Edward himself. After the effects of the berserk dart wear off, the affected enemy will collapse, if he has not been subdued yet. The blowpipe can also be used to hunt, disabling predators for a moment or instantly killing smaller animals.

Smoke Bombs- are a weapon you can use to make a cloud of smoke so your enemies are unable to see. They can only be thrown so far as what the user is capable of.

Special Powers and Skills:

"I've seen its like before. Glowing like moonlight on the ocean. Ah! Right. I know this feeling. I have since I was a lad. It's like using every sense at once, isn't it? To see sounds and hear shapes. Quite a combination."
    ―Edward Kenway, about Eagle Vision

Eagle Vision- Those who possess the gift are able to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to them, which manifests as a colored glow, much like an aura. Edward's is a little different in the fact that he can 'tag' people. Meaning that he is capable of denoting different individuals that he has focused on previously and will know their movements relative to his position.

Free-running- Like most Assassin's Edward is capable of great agility as it pertains to clearing obstacles and has the ability to move over objects, people and buildings with a cat-like swiftness.

Strengths:

Assassination Techniques: Edward possessed his own skill set that rivaled that of the Assassin's, he demonstrated skill in stealth, eavesdropping and pickpocketing. Additionally despite only being recently introduced to the Hidden Blade he proved capable in its usage and after being instructed by Rogers and du Casse.

Proficient Arms Fighter: Edward was trained in swordsmanship and was taught how to wield firearms. His skill with a sword was initially average, but drastically improved after receiving tutelage in swordsmanship by Edward Thatch and Benjamin Hornigold, to the point where he was able to dual-wield swords and became a master swordsman. Additionally Edward was able to wield several different weapons including swords, pistols, knives, axes and muskets; he proved able to dual wield several combinations of these weapons with great proficiency. Edward proved to be a capable hand-to-hand combatant having been experienced in several brawls in local taverns where he could take down multiple opponents at once as well as utilise the environment to his advantage.

Captain of the Jackdaw: Due to his vast history of profiteering and piracy, Edward is probably as proficient in sailing as they come. Able to command men to utilize ships and adequately defeat even some of the strongest sea-faring vessels known to the Caribbean.

Able Hunter: Due to the wilds of some the uninhabited islands that the Caribbean was known for, Edward is a able hunter. Being able to take on and hunt any normal form of wild-life that the region had to offer. This makes him also proficient in skinning and utilizing his kills for materials for use or trade.

Weaknesses:

Arrogance: Both a a mental weakness and fighting weakness, Edward is very brash unless the odds are outright stacked against him. This has burned him in the past and usually to someone's death. This form of hubris exerts other memories that best left forgotten if capitalized on.

Human: Still a human, albeit a well-trained one, but still adverse to the forms of what normally affects humanity. Such as bullets, swords, fire, etc.

Greedy: Sometimes it is just too difficult to stay away from riches. That definable instinct to take something for profit.

aorangi3

BruceTheCat

Updating recruitment list. I am going to add another spot for you aorangi because you clearly expressed interest early. Still need to read your sheet through!

1. Red - Shepard
2. Lust - Miranda
4. Thorne - Caim
5. Rel - D.Va
7. Gil - Archer
8. FarF - Yoruichi
9. Warden - Hazama
10. Angie - Kristen
11. Aorangi - Edward

@Angie, approved! Please make sure to add the Level portion beneath your character name before you move her over.
- scribus1000

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 07, 2016, 08:51:04 PM
@FarFetched and Warden, approved guys!

One thing I would note for you to think about for your characters. Why are they going to the tavern to speak with an agent of the White Knights? I don't see anything that stands out in your backstory which gives you a reason to hate the Dynasty or want them destroyed. I would just encourage you to think about it motivation wise for your character, since inevitably you are going to be asked to voluntarily place your life on the line to defeat them.

For Hazama, since I'm abusing things within Blazblue's time loop and whatnot, he's going because he believes it'll provide answers on who he is and whatnot.

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

aorangi3

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 07, 2016, 09:01:25 PM
@aorangi, Approved!

Awesome!

*wipes sweat off of head* I was working on that a while and thank goodness it did not go to waste!

In other news, I think I'll make the Jackdaw a level up reward if that is possible?

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

la dame en noir

All the spots up? I wanted to make my profile but I fell asleep. I had a very long work weekend.
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

*Sudden Gasp* IF we add Dame in we could name our group The Dirty Dozen.

All Criminals standing up to the Dynasty.  8-)

la dame en noir

I couldn't make one in time. It's no big deal.
A&A | FxF |

BruceTheCat

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 07, 2016, 10:58:17 PM
I couldn't make one in time. It's no big deal.

If you are still interested in joining Dame and can create a sheet in the next day or so I can open up a spot!
- scribus1000

TheBlackThrone

It will even up the game too to 12 characters if she joins.
The gates are open

la dame en noir

I made something! Let me know if I need to change or fix anything. I'm bad with profiles lol.

Isabela
Level 1

"Don't bet anything you're not prepared to lose."

Current Occupation: Assassin

Home World Information: Isabela's home is in the world of Dragon Age or Thedas. She has seen many battles and has interactions with many Heroes (Warden & Hawke). Although her main story happens in between games Origins & 2, much of her history has a prologue before blight. In the stories she has served as a teacher, lover, friend, or rival depending. Isabela is a great asset, but you must play your cards right.

Appearance/Style Description: Isabela is a beautiful woman, no doubt. Her skin is a dusky brown color, unblemished and relatively smooth. She stands at an average height of five feet six inches. She's curvy and built to a T. Her most notable assets are her thick thighs, small waist, and impressive chest. Though, she can captivate you with a single smile, a smooth line, and those beautiful golden colored eyes.

She's not afraid to show skin and its appearant with her normal "fighting" outfit that she sometimes likes to wear out in public. On a normal day, however, she wears fitted poet shirts, tight black pants, black boots, and gold hoop earrings.

Sexuality: Pansexual - preference for women or men with pretty eyes *wink*
"Sailing is like sex. Do it wrong, and it'll make you sick. But do it right, and there's no feeling in the world like it."
- She loves to wrestle and roughhouse.
- Oral! Give the girl lots of oral and she'll give it right back.
- Switching, though she loves to be on top.

Personality: Isabela is a complicated individual. She's honest, but lies to get through life. As the titled 'Pirate Queen' it is quite obvious that she must keep up appearances. At best, she's a flirt and knows it. If she thinks you're attractive, she'll say so and if not, best have some tough skin. Although it may seem that she is the lone wolf type with a ridiculously infections out-going personality, Isabela is a caring person deep down.

She's humorous, perverted, and just the kind of friend you would need to cheer you up. But, she's not everyone's cup of tea.

History: Isabela's birth name is Naishe. She was born in Rivain to Madam Hari, a notorious thief and charlatan, and an unknown father who was described as "large, hairy, and good with his hands" by her mother. When she became a pirate, the first ship's captain she served under began to call her "Isabela," his "little beauty," as a joke and she eventually adopted the name as her pseudonym.

However, her life wasn't always fun and adventure. The dusky beauty had a hard life and by a quick glance - you wouldn't think as such. Her mother, who was also a thief, grew up showing her and Isabela's siblings the life of dishonesty and taking things to make life happen. Isabela, naive and young, took to this dishonesty rather quickly. But her mother, Madam Hari, grew disillusioned with the life of a fraud and eventually she converted to the Qun to give meaning to her life.

Because of Isabela's refusal to convert to the Qun like her mother, she was then sold into marriage with an Antivan Crow business associate, Luis. Luis took her to Antiva City and they were married three weeks later, just shy of Isabela's nineteenth birthday. Luis was a rich man, buying Isabela many fine things, but the marriage was loveless and she was treated as his "plaything." Though Isabela enjoyed the first few months of her life with Luis, she quickly became bored, and then angry when it became clear she was expected to act as "befitted the lady of the house". After a year, Isabela began to deliberately antagonize him, thinking he'd let her go.

After finding out that her husband would try to lend her to his shady friends for what was essentially rape, Isabela convinced her friend Zevran to assassinate Luis in his sleep. This finally rid her of the terrible man and marriage. Although she claims to have not been apart of his death, she was grateful nonetheless.

Current Situation: Isabela takes assassin jobs every now and again. She's selective, not working with anyone that doesn't agree with her morally. Although she tries to be as neutral as possible, Isabela is still the sort that will fight for the greater good of everyone involved. But don't expect her to be around unless something is done for her first.

Weapon: Her daggers - that's all she's ever needed to get through life. Besides her signature weapons that she carries with her everywhere, she has a large amount of smaller daggers hidden in places you wouldn't expect. Isabela is an assassin, why should she need anything else? Oh, well, aside from the poison and traps.

Special Powers: Stealth. She can shroud herself in a temporary darkness which allows her for the best possible flank or start to a fight.

Strengths: Charming. I mean, well - you can just look at her and tell she has this confidence and aura about her. But when things get tough, she can definitely wiggly her way out of it. Skilled Assassin. Isabela has never missed a target, and has left a fight with little to no scars. Better watch your back, this woman loves to flank.

Weaknesses: Mages - anything or anyone that uses magic. It's not that she can't fight them, but it's a lot harder to get close to them if they're shocking her, freezing her, or burning her ass off. Although she's a very skilled assassin, shield & sword carriers are hard to attack. Admittedly, romance and commitment are very hard for her to do. She's been in love before, but now that she's in this world, who knows if she'll ever see her again. For now, it's safe to say that she prefers to just have fun.

A&A | FxF |

BruceTheCat

Your sheet looks good Dame!

Can you add a note to her history or current situation addressing why she would be interested in meeting with a contact from the White Knights? What is are her feelings towards the Dynasty?

Thanks!
- scribus1000

la dame en noir

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 08, 2016, 10:59:43 AM
Your sheet looks good Dame!

Can you add a note to her history or current situation addressing why she would be interested in meeting with a contact from the White Knights? What is are her feelings towards the Dynasty?

Thanks!

Definitely! I'll add it to her current situation! :D
A&A | FxF |

FarFetched

Hehe, i just noticed that Isabelle and Yoruichi have the same eye color. Gold girls unite!

I'll update my character with proper motives when I have time tonight or tomorrow. I need to finish up work, and some other RP obligations first @_@.

Rel Mayer

Hey Red, willing to trade sassy remarks for an OOC thread!

Or I can keep the sassy remarks to mysef, but an OOC thread would the bee's knees!

BruceTheCat

Totally!

I actually meant to say that now that we've finished recruitment I will have the OOC (and maybe the intro post) up this evening!
- scribus1000

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 08, 2016, 11:43:42 AM
Hey Red, willing to trade sassy remarks for an OOC thread!

Or I can keep the sassy remarks to mysef, but an OOC thread would the bee's knees!

Can always sass me privately :P

Rel Mayer

I don't think PM boxes can handle the amount of sass I have for you.

scribus1000

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 08, 2016, 11:58:16 AM
Totally!

I actually meant to say that now that we've finished recruitment I will have the OOC (and maybe the intro post) up this evening!

Red!

RED!!!!

*hollas at you as the Vi app has been edited*

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 08, 2016, 01:47:01 PM
I don't think PM boxes can handle the amount of sass I have for you.

I will z-snap all of you.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: scribus1000 on August 08, 2016, 01:53:13 PM
Red!

RED!!!!

*hollas at you as the Vi app has been edited*

You should repost it do we can look at her sexy butt Vi again! :)

Quote from: WardenIce on August 08, 2016, 01:53:57 PM
I will z-snap all of you.

Suga pls.

Diesel Heart

aorangi3

Starting to see a trend that I'm just going to walk away from

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

Gilgameshian

I believe, actually, that with the addition of Isabela that we have a 6 - 6 Male/Female split. What're the odds?

BruceTheCat

I'd say 50/50
- scribus1000

Gilgameshian

scribus1000

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

The first thread is up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254108.msg12558501#new

If you have not made edits to your sheet for approval, or have not had the chance to move your sheet over to the Character Thread please do so!

Thanks guys
- scribus1000

Mac84

So Sorry for being late! For some reason, I didn't get hte update that this was happening. :'(

Here is my character;

Jack Archer
Jack Archer

Game: Robotech: Battlecry

Current Occupation: Mercenary.

Home World Information: The Home Universe of Jack Archer is a very technologically fluctuating state. The Humans of Earth had a Goldmine dropped into their laps with the Arrival of Zor's masterpiece, The SDF-1. Within it, the greatest power source the universe has ever known, The Protoculture Matrix, was stored. There are many powerful Alien Races that are veying for control of this limitless power source. Causing the Earth to nearly be destroyed several times over.

Appearance/Style Description: Jack stands 6'2" tall, weighs at 184lbs, Hazel eyes, and dark blue hair. His style is conservative trendy. Generally Jeans with a button up shirt, and jacket.

Personality: Jack is a friendly, out going person. Some would say confident. In the skies, he is like many other fighter Pilots. Confident, on the border of Arrogant. However, he is very lethal.

Sexuality: Hetroflexible. Mac's On's, and Off's

History:
The Global Civil War:
Born 14 September 1980. Jack was born before the start of the Global War, and his parents died shortly into the conflict, leaving him an orphan. His country's military drafted him at a very young age, a disposition which he was not against as the position kept in him off of the destructive and horrific ground of his home land. His government soon dissolved, and he eventually became a mercenary. He fought for both sides of the conflict, depending on who he was offered the best pay to fight for. He briefly met another famous pilot of the war, Roy Fokker, multiple times in this position, sometimes as an enemy and sometimes as an ally.

After the Macross Incident forced the war to a close, work dried up for Jack, and he soon became able to enjoy his life once more. He began working on Macross Island on reconstructing the crashed battle fortress. It was during work one day that he was recognized by Roy, who was now working with the RDF on Project Valkyrie. Roy described the project to Jack, and entailed descriptions of the VF-1's great feats, which Jack only believed when he was given the chance to fly alongside Roy in his own fighter. Shocked an intrigued, Jack began to learn the secrets of the Veritech along Fokker.

Jack graduated from the Robotech Academy in record time because of his capabilities as a combat pilot, although had less than spectacular grades (he hated to study). He was given a combat assignment with Wolf Squadron based on Macross Island.

The Robotech War:
Despite his reputation for being a rebel, Jack joined the military as soon as he was old enough to ensure his survival during the wars of the late 20th century. In the cockpit of a fighter jet, Jack quickly found that he had a natural gift for flying and combat. A protégé of Roy Fokker, Jack was one of the first pilots of the new Veritech Fighter and proved to be a valuable clutch in the first face-off against the Zentraedi invaders.

Reconstruction Era:
Where Jack Archer's military career really shined was during the Reconstruction Era after the climactic battle with Dolza's fleet

Jack Archer spearheaded covert missions against rogue bands of Zentraedi forces under the command team of Lisa Hayes and Helen Chase. Also, He formed team work alongside Rick Hunter to rescue Lynn Minmey. During this campaign, Archer pursued the warlord Zeraal, who was working to sabotage Earth's rebuilding efforts.

Later in that year, Jack was trapped in a space fold with Zeraal. Zeraal was killed by Jack, and was left to suffocate in space, likely to die.

Jack would be spared his fate by the one time Zentraedi Commander that he spared whom turned Double Agent for the RDF, Skard. Folding in with a Quiltra Queleual Class Landing Ship Tank with only a few minutes of air left within Jack's Veritech Fighter.

Dynasty Era:
After the War with the Dominion, Jack enlisted as a pilot for the Dynasty, He fell into with the Dynasty's vision of a grand future. Flying for them for decades trying to quell rebellions, and small conflicts. However, as time past, he saw more, and more free worlds come under the tyrannical thumb of the Empress, and her Dynasty. Countless worlds that were forced to disarm at the threat of utter destruction. And he had a hand in it. The last straw was his own world. Seeing the proud Zentraedi, and their fleets being forced to abandon their culture. Their once proud faces now so lost, they're merely a shell of their former selves. It made him happy that his rival, Kiyora,  did not live to see what became of her people. If she was not insane before, she would have been driven mad by it all.

Jack Refused to turn over his VF-1R Veritech Fighter to the Dynasty to be destroyed, and escaped his world along with several others. The most notable being Max, and Miriya Sterling. Who fled with their new born baby girl, Dana. They followed Rick Hunter, and Lisa Hayes into Hiding. Moving from place to place, Jack fell back into his Mercenary roots, and training. Taking odd contracts like he did during the global Civil War. Anything to keep his baby flying, and food in his belly. Though parts, and supplies were getting harder, and harder to come by.

Eventually an interested party came forward with a proposition. They want Jack to Assassinate the Empress. At first Jack scoffed at the idea. Saying that her security was too tight, and nigh impenetrable. However, the Client was able to produce maps, and codes for Jack to slip into a Dynasty Aerial review that the Empress was to preside over personally. Jack felt like it was an opportunity that he could not pass up. He took the job.

It was a Trap. Agents of the Empress were looking for individuals that had talents that could pose a true danger to her safety, and Jack's combat flying ability was second to none save for Maximillion, and Miriya Sterling. Though it was a point of friendly contention on who of the three was actually the greatest. When he arrived, he managed to get into the show. Right before he could close in on the Empress to launch a salvo of missiles. The trap was sprung, and Jack found himself in a dogfight for his life.

He wouldn't go down easy, and took an impressive number of Dynasty fighters with him before his own VF-1R could no longer remain airborne. Bailing out, he was injured as he parachuted into the forest, and was quickly overwhelmed by Dynasty Ground forces, and captured.

Current Situation: Prisoner to be executed for attempting to assassinate the Empress during an Military Air Parade. However, he was discovered before he could get close enough, and was shot down, and captured.

Weapon:

For a while he was without a plane, and a way to make a living. However, he kept his ear to the ground, and followed rumors of a place where there was still a Variable Fighter. In the Macross Game World. What Jack found was a world eerily similar to his own in many respects. It was also where He found his new Fighter tucked away in the back of a dusty hanger on an abandoned base. It was only a prototype, but it was leagues ahead of what he knew. He would come to find out that the Fighter was the Prototype VF-19 "Eagle One" Fighter.

VF-19 Variable Fighter "Eagle One"

Equipment Type: UNAF/UNS prototype main advanced variable fighter

Unofficial codename: Alpha One, Eagle One

Government: U.N. Air Force, U.N. Spacy

Manufacturer: Stonewell Bellcom (Shinsei Industry)

Introduction: 2034

Operational Deployment: 2040

Accommodation:
pilot, and Passenger in Marty & Beck Mk 12a g-endurance zero/zero ejection seats (pilot wears Tactical Life Support System with upper and lower g-suits and pressure breathing. Passenger wears standard EVA suit)

Dimensions:
Battroid Mode: height 15.48 meters (without cannon)
Fighter Mode: wingspan 14.87 meters [14.89 meters]; height 3.94 meters; length 18.62 meters
GERWALK Mode: wingspan 14.87 meters

Mass:
empty 8.75 metric tons [8.73 metric tons, 8.759 metric tons]; max T-O mass in atmosphere 37.509 metric tons; max T-O mass in space, with fold booster 46.102 metric tons.
Structure: space metal frame, energy converting armor, stealth composition.
Power Plant: two Shinnakasu Industry/P&W/Roice FF-2500E thermonuclear turbine engines, replacing two Shinsei Industry/P&W/Roice FF-2200B engines in initial specifications

Propulsion:
42,700 kg [x g] x 2 class maximum instantaneous thrust in atmosphere (67,500 [64,700] kg [x g] x 2 class in space) (662.18 kN x 2 in space); initial specifications featured 56,500 kg [x g] x 2 class maximum instantaneous thrust in space; engines utilize air as coolant/propellant in atmosphere, but problems with cooling efficiency (attributed to exceeding output and melting the core) limit maximum thrust to 40% to 60% of thrust in space; 2 x vertical two-dimensional vectored exhaust nozzles; many x P&W HMM-6J high-maneuverability vernier thrusters.
Thrust-to-weight ratio: (empty) 15.43 (ratio is 9.26 when limited to 60% thrust in atmosphere)

Performance:
Fighter Mode: standard cruise speed 15,000-22,000 m Mach 1.8; max cruise speed 15,000-22,000 m Mach 5.1 [Mach 5.1+]; max cruise speed at 30,000+ m Mach 21+ [Mach 24+ (8.1 km/s)]; max rate of climb at S/L 65,000 meters/minute; min time to aerodynamic ceiling (over Planet Eden) 48 seconds.
g limit: +31.0/- 18.5

Design Features:
3-mode variable transformation; variable geometry sweep (VG) main wing featuring forward-swept standard cruising configuration and overswept high-speed configuration (mode also used for storage); canard forward wing; two-section double-hinged cockpit canopy glass with rear canopy air deflector panels and retractable segmented canopy cover (for rear seat ejection); vertical take-off and landing (VTOL); supersonic cruise and maneuvering in region of Mach 5.0+ below the stratosphere; two-dimensional thrust vectoring (independent pivot); capable of attaining unassisted orbital velocity over an Earth-class planet; wrap-around imaging monitor system in cockpit (all modes); anti-projectile (bulletproof) shield; internal pallets for various weaponry (engine/leg sections); fighter-scale pin-point barrier system (PPB); active stealth system; 3 x special equipment hard point stations for optional 2 x all-environment FAST Pack conformal propellant tanks (mounted dorsal aft in Fighter mode, atop shoulders in GERWALK/Battroid modes) and optional 1 x Shinnakasu Industry/OTEC FBF-1000A external prototype fighter fold booster (not certified for performing folds beyond a one-way limit of 20 light years; by the end of the 2040s improvements had been made to reliability and accuracy of the system); optional 2 x all-environment FAST Pack weapon packs with micro-missiles (mounted ventral side fuselage in Fighter mode, lower legs in GERWALK/Battroid modes); the hard points compromise stealth capabilities so are limited to use in space for long-distance ferry propellant tank and other special equipment; option of yf-19 protoype arm armament unit.

- Armament - [/size]

Guns:
1 x fixed rear Mauler REB-30G anti-aircraft laser gun turret (mounted center dorsal section in Fighter/GERWALK mode, becomes head turret in Battroid mode)
2 x semi-fixed internal Mauler REB-20G converging energy cannons OR Mauler REB-23 laser cannons (mounted in both leading wing roots with exit ports)
1 x Howard GU-15 new standard external gatling gun pod in Four hard point weapon stations (mounted ventral fuselage in Fighter mode or in manipulator in GERWALK/Battroid modes); spare magazines stored underneath shield
1 x fixed Howard PBS-03F fighter-carried pin-point barrier system (pin-point barrier system needs 60% of the output and thus cannot be used in fighter-mode)
1 x standard bulletproof (anti-projectile) shield (mounted center rear dorsal fuselage in Fighter mode, mounted on arm in GERWALK/Battroid modes)
Bombs & Missiles:
2 x Stonewell/Roice B-7 standard internal pallets (mounted ventral side fuselage in Fighter mode, lower legs in GERWALK/Battroid modes) featuring air-to-air/air-to-ground general-purpose micro-missile pallets, Bifors BMM-24 all-regime high-maneuverability micro-missile cluster, OR 2 x [4 x] B-19A YF-19-exclusive internal weapons pallets.
4 x chaff dispensers (mounted aft)

Optional Armament:

2 + 2 x all-environment FAST Pack conformal propellant tanks and weapon packs with micro-missiles, conformal-type to avoid adversely impacting stealth performance (each main body hardpoint for FAST packs can hold 4,500 kg)
1 x optional FAST pack arm armament unit with high offensive ability tested but not included with FAST pack that features: 1 x double-barrel beam cannon, 1 x large-bore cannon, 5 x missiles (mounted on right arm in Battroid mode)

Special Powers: N/A (Unless you're talking about attracting Psychotic Female Zentraedi)

Strengths: Military Training/experience, Physically Fit, Loyal

Weaknesses: Standard Human Weaknesses, Can be overconfident/Over reaching,

BruceTheCat

Your sheet looks good Mac! Can you go ahead and update his backstory/current situation just to reflect the new setting? The characters are no longer in a captured state prepping for execution.

Let me know when you've done that and you're good to go!
- scribus1000

scribus1000

Red, the OP still states that the game is starting with the execution. Under "The Character Sheets" section.

BruceTheCat

Thanks Scrib! I will change that in just a second
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Hey everyone!

Unfortunately we had a player need to step away from the game. So I have reopened the recruitment to fill the spot!

We have just started the game, so if you join now you won't have missed anything. If you are interested let me know!
- scribus1000

FarFetched

This is my entry; I'm already in the game, so it doesn't count for the final spot on our roster!

~ Muffet ~
Level 1
"If she invites you to her parlor, excuse yourself."

Current Occupation: Spider Rights Activist

Home World Information: The Underground- a world where monsters have been sealed away by man forever.

Appearance/Style Description: Muffet is a petite spider-monster with periwinkle skin and six slender arms. She stands in at only 5 foot 4 four, and always wears elegant silk clothes lovingly fashioned by her brothers and sisters.

Sexuality: Muffet is a Lesbian and a Dominatrix. Occasionally, she allows her customers to pay in submission rather than coin. This offer is actually part of a much grander scheme. Unfortunately for her victim, submitting to Muffet can be very addicting due to the unique properties of her venom. If she notices someone beginning to crave her bites, all too often she'll flip the tables and charge her subs to be dominated instead. She is running a business, after all~

Personality:
Muffet loves money. She is incredibly stingy when it comes to spending, and will always try to work an angle that will net her more wealth. She is easily bribed, and even easier to hire. As always, she is driven by a need to fund her arachnid civil-rights cause. Her dream is to unite all the spiders of the multiverse together under one banner, and to end the oppression of the Dynasty against those with more legs than two. She will stop at nothing to pursue this goal.

Muffet has a coy personality. She speaks in an educated tone, but her voice always bears a hint of unabashed whimsy. This innocent style of talking belies an extremely manipulative nature. In truth, Muffet loves nothing more than to trap others in webs, both figuratively and literally.

Despite her devotion to the Spider cause, Muffet's favorite food, ironically, is spiders. Arachnids are known to engage in passive cannibalism, and she is no exception to the rule. Most of the pastries she bakes are made with spider-based flour. Though the ingredient is offputting, her baked treats taste pretty good. All spiders under her banner are willing to fight and die for Muffet and her cause. She considers each pastry she makes a worthy sacrifice.

History: In her homeworld, Muffet was the leader of all spiders in the Underground. The spiders in that world used to be divided in two. Two clans of spiders were separated by a large, frigid wasteland known as 'Snowdin.' Snowdin was too cold for any normal spider to pass and survive. Muffet, the only humanoid spider throughout the spider clans, made it her solemn duty to reunite these groups. She started small, running a bake-sale in Hotland to raise the funds to transport all the spiders of one clan to her side of the frigid divide.

She was eventually successful, but it wasn't long before more hardship befell her kind. The Dynasty.

In the Multiverse, Spiders have always had a bad rap. Most videogames with a spiders depict them a staunch, mindless enemies. When the Dynasty took control of her world, they had little love for her people. Muffet was treated as another Giant Spider and hunted, while her brothers and sisters were mistaken for common insects.

The same story played out throughout the multiverse. The Dynasty singlehandedly brought about the oppression and near-genocide of all spider kind. Muffet, playing witness to this gross mistreatment, hid away with her easily ignored family. On behalf of all spider kind, she swore, come hell or high water, arachnids would rise again.

Current Situation:
Muffet has responded to the White Knights call. For her, they are a tool that she must use to regain a foothold in society for all spiders everywhere.

Weapon:
Venomous Fangs - Like any proper spider, Muffet's greatest asset is her venom-coated fangs. Muffet's entire body is made of magic, and each bite she delivers is a spell of it's own. If Muffet successfully bites an enemy, the battle is all but over. She quickly incapacitates her prey by injecting them with an intricate spell-poison bearing an effect of her choosing. While versatile, the venom must always be delivered via bite. It may not be as effective against very large enemies.

Dosh - Through a myriad of bake-sales hosted by her loyal minions throughout the multiverse, Muffet has amassed a quiet sum of money. These bake-sales don't produce terrific revenue, but they do make a wide array of currency available to Muffet. In any given world, Muffet will usually have some amount of money that she can work with locally. Be that as it may, she absolutely hates spending it.

Special Powers:

Spider Army - Muffet leads an army of thousands. Unfortunately, most of her soldiers are about the size of a centimeter. She is able to command her forces to organize and do her bidding, even when she is not present. The size of her army swells and shrinks as she bakes pastries, sets up bases, and endangers her spiders. Her current army is as follows:

------------------------T--------------------------------------------------------------------
Underground Spiders|
|
|
|
|
|
As Muffet's original followers, these tiny soldiers are (literally) Muffet's bread and butter. Though they are smaller than many of the gigantic spiders out in the multiverse, they are fiercely loyal and possess unusual amounts of intelligence. They cannot speak, but are appraising enough to run spider-bakery shops without Muffet's supervision. These spiders are her scouts, emissaries and craftsmen all in one. The strands of web they weave are not individually strong, but through collaboration they can create mighty chords. Tragically, they instantly die in colder temperatures.
------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------
Muffin-Top Spiders|
|
|
|
|
|
Using her own magic and the bodies of countless Underground Spiders, Muffet has created Arachnids made entirely from baked goods. Muffin-top spiders are the voracious and valiant guardians of all spider-kind. These breaded golems are only about five feet tall and eight feet in diameter. Their skin is soft and easily broken, but their jaws are strong and capable of devouring almost anything organic. However, they are very stupid and unable to spin webs. Muffin-tops require the orders of Muffet or other Underground Spiders to not make a mess of everything. For traveling long distances, smaller spiders are able to hitch rides in muffin-top spider's mouths, making them ideal for transportation. Currently, Muffet only has one Muffin-Top spider, whom she keeps as a pet.
------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wicked Webs - Muffet is able to spin magical webs of any length and weave from the tips of her fingers. These webs are incredibly strong. With enough silk, there is very little she can't immobilize, even if the process might take awhile. She is also able to fine-tune the stickiness, thickness and elasticity of each web. Most importantly, Muffet is able to choose who gets caught in her webs, and she can decide for it to become sticky and restrictive to anyone at the drop of a hat.

Spider Baker - Muffet and her Underground Spiders are capable of baking pastries from the corpses of their friends, enemies, and even eachother. These goods count as 'Monster Food', which is a special kind of item from the Undertale universe. Many video games use eating food as a rough analog to healing, but in the Undertale universe this property has a very literal effect. When Monster food is consumed, it magically disappears and heals the user. With enough pastries, someone can even be brought back from the brink of death! However, Muffet refuses to simply 'give' pastries away. She may run a charity organization, but it is a charity for spiders. She will almost always demand payment in return.

Strengths:

Spider Queen - Though she is not very large, Muffet is considered a Queen among spiders. She is able to convert and control lesser spiders that she encounters, or are born under her banner. Additionally, she also has a degree of shared empathy with spiders higher up on the invisible spider-hierarchy than she, and can persuade them to join her cause with the right prompting. As a Spider Queen, her worth is determined by the strength and span of her following. That influence will grow as she gains more followers.

Base Dropper - Muffet and her spiders were practically born for setting up defenses. The more time they have to prepare with their webs, the more defensible their position is. In a fight, Muffet has a clear advantage in any place she has more than 10 minutes to weave webs beforehand. After a full hour of work, the area becomes hazardous to the unannounced, and simply wandering in could result in being caught and immobilized. After two days of work, Muffet is able to construct a fully inhabitable base. A fully outfitted base is capable of baking (and selling) Pastries, spawning new spiders to bolster the ranks, and defending against an array of outside intrusions. Be wary of her webs.

Clothesmaker - Muffet, aided by her army of spiders, is very good at spinning spider silk for creating fine-quality dresses and clothing. This ability is multifunctional and may be used for making many, uh... "other things."

Weaknesses:

Petite - Muffet isn't a physically strong fighter. If separated from her webs and her spiders, she becomes a very easy enemy to manage. Just like any spider, Muffet has to rely on traps, webs, and deceit to claim victory. Even her venomous finishing move can be stopped if her enemy isn't otherwise distracted.

Easily Bribed - Muffet will do almost anything if given enough money. This includes turning on her teammates, if enough coin is proffered. However, she will never, ever turn on her cause for the advancement of spider-kind.

Unabashed Cannibal - Muffet is willing to eat anything lively enough to be caught in her webs. Especially you. Her occasional, "accidental" hungry looks can appear eerie and terrifying at to others.

Rel Mayer

FarFetched

I managed to get a char sheet in for Muffet early. Now, back to studying!

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 10, 2016, 05:52:07 PM
Muffin Top Spiders, haha!
<3

BruceTheCat

Approved FarFetched! Feel free to move her over to the Character Sheets thread and remove (or just spoiler hide) your other character.

We still have a position open for 1 new person if anyone is interested!
- scribus1000

FarFetched

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 11, 2016, 12:41:56 AM
Approved FarFetched! Feel free to move her over to the Character Sheets thread and remove (or just spoiler hide) your other character.

We still have a position open for 1 new person if anyone is interested!

Done and done! Thankfully I never put up Yoruichi up on that one.

Mac84

Pity that Muffet is a Lesbian. Jack thinks she is really cute. XD

FarFetched

Quote from: Mac84 on August 11, 2016, 07:23:48 AM
Pity that Muffet is a Lesbian. Jack thinks she is really cute. XD

Eheh, sorry, I'm not the best at hetero pairings.

Mac84

Quote from: FarFetched on August 11, 2016, 07:26:20 AM
Eheh, sorry, I'm not the best at hetero pairings.

No worries. To each their own. :-)

Rel Mayer

I wonder if we will have any bites for that last open spot... hmm!!!

-lures people in with candy-

Blue Nova

*smells candy, but is skeptical of the run down van*

If there is still room, i will play with you all. However, I am kinda a slow poster at this point.

BruceTheCat

Totally! Hop on in the van..... Plenty of room in the van....

Excited to see what you make!
- scribus1000

Rel Mayer

Lustful Bride

We got more than Candy! We have boobs! ^3^

Mac84

Quote from: Lustful Bride on August 12, 2016, 10:49:52 AM
We got more than Candy! We have boobs! ^3^

Boobs trumps candy any day in my opinion!

aorangi3

There are many forms of 'candy' and how it is consumed.

Blue Nova

Quote from: Red Lobster on August 11, 2016, 11:31:25 PM
Totally! Hop on in the van..... Plenty of room in the van....

Excited to see what you make!

May not be super inventive or funny this time. Like Captain Cookie lol. This time I probably make something more of a guilty pleasure.

BruceTheCat

We still have openings if anyone is interested in joining!
- scribus1000

Vercile

My weekend is right there so I'll be able to put time in. :)

BruceTheCat

Bumping our recruitment thread if anyone would like to join!
- scribus1000

theminiarkana

If no one has snapped up Solaire from Dark Souls, I'd quite like to branch out into new groups and new ideas. This is certainly something that sounds fun to me.

Mac84

Hello Theminiarkana,

Red Lobster is the GM, so I would send him your character sheet via PM.

;D

Rel Mayer

And as far as I am aware no one has taken Solaire yet!

BruceTheCat

That is correct! Sorry for the late reply on this.

Go ahead and send me your sheet, or post it here whenever you are ready!
- scribus1000

theminiarkana

As discussed with the Boss, here is my character sheet!
Please let me know if anything needs changing or is otherwise incorrect!
(I apologise in advance if I wrote too much)

Solaire of Astora
Level 1

Current Occupation: Knight of the Sunlight Covenant

Home World Information:
Prologue: In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of grey crags, arch-trees and everlasting dragons. Then there was Fire, and with Fire came Disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course... Light and Dark.
From the Dark they came and found the Souls of Lords within the flame. Nito, the First of the Dead; The Witch of Izalith and her daughters of Chaos; Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, with his faithful knights; And the furtive pygmy, so easily forgotten.
With the Strength of Lords, they challenged the dragons. Gwyn's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales. The witches weaved great firestorms. Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease. Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own and the dragons were no more. Thus began the Age of Fire.
But eventually, over the span of hundreds - perhaps thousands - of years, the flames faded and only Dark remained. Even now, man sees not light, but only endless nights. Amongst the living are seen carriers of the accursed Darksign, humans who will eventually die and become Undead...

Appearance/Style Description: Solaire stands at around six and a half feet tall, and often stretches to his full height as his posture is often very rigid and straight. As a Knight of the Sun, it is expected for Solaire to be dressed in Armour. He often wears a silver helmet with a red plume, silver bracers and greaves, and wears a tunic that is decorated with the emblem of the Sun. Beneath all this, he wears full chainmail over his upper body and legs. Hanging from his belts are several pouches and a Sunlight Talisman - which is rumoured to be the thing he draws upon for his faith miracles. Without his helmet and armour, Solaire has shoulder length blonde hair that is often swept back into a ponytail, very bright green eyes, and seems to remain a little unshaven from time to time. His body type is muscled, yet is rather soft around the stomach area, probably due to the fact his upper body and legs do most of the work in his fighting style. Being that he is from a medieval-style world, he has yet to acquire any modern day clothes, but would probably be willing to do so if taught what it is he should be looking for.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Solaire is an optimist who tends to see the world as a bright place with an opportunity for fighting alongside others. A man who believes in cheerful greeting. He can be prone to being somewhat naive at times, often seeing things as black and white, when in perspective they often aren’t. Given that he is Undead, he is often worn out by his cycle of repeated death, but he does try to keep a positive air about himself when in company. Only those he trusts can see what he inwardly struggles with. When the Sun is not shining, he can slip into a dark mood, sometimes doubting himself or his goals. Most people would only see his lighter side. Solaire has great faith in both himself and others, and can always try to see the best in people, but by no means is a fool. If one shows themselves to be capable of harming others, then they will see why Solaire is considered a Knight who holds all that is light dear to him.

History:
Not much is known about Solaire of Astora. As is his namesake, he hails from the land known as Astora. Astora was once a refined land hinted to possess a highly advanced culture and society, recognized for its nobility. Notable were its high-ranking knights, royalty, and skilled craftsmen. However, how Solaire became Undead (or the events surrounding his imprisonment in the Undead Asylum) is unknown. Some speculate that he was one of the Knights of the God of War - The High King Gwyn’s Firstborn, whose presence was erased from history after losing (or destroying) various tomes, and his knight’s disbanded - whereas others suggest he was merely a foolish Knight chasing old rumours, but one thing was for certain: Solaire chose to accept the Darksign and become Undead.
He came to Lordran “seeking (his) own Sun” and met the legendary figure that was referred to as ‘the Chosen Undead’ there. After aiding the Chosen with their quest, and subsequently failing in his own. The sun that shone over the lands turned out to be an illusion, and once the caster was killed, the land was plunged in darkness. Solaire fell into a deep unconsolable sadness, unable to understand or comprehend why he was so far away from completing his personal mission or where the ‘true’ Sun was.
Deep in the darkness of Lost Izalith, far from the light he craved, Solaire of Astora met his end at the claws of a Sunlight Maggot. Normally, as long as adventurers are swift and protected, these insects are harmless, but this particular one, with gleaming red eyes, shone like the Sun and tempted the fated Knight into removing his helmet to take a closer look. Once it had entranced its victim, it attached itself to Solaire’s head, burrowing its tendrils into the Sun Follower’s brain, and forcing him to descend into madness.
Although he was not Hollowed (a state that means an Undead has lost all hope and humanity and become a soulless husk), he was driven insane and thus attacked the Chosen Undead upon being discovered. Naturally, given the skill of the Chosen Undead and the Maggot’s inability to control its pawn fully, he was slain, and his soul vanished into the cycle of rebirth for thousands of years...

Current Situation:
Being one who contains the Darksign, Solaire has once again been reborn, free to carry on his Undead Mission. Because the Chosen Undead ended his life before he could go fully Hollow, he still retains his sanity, and only remembers a few details about his past life. He is unsure how he died, or what happened when he took his helmet off to gaze at an insect that glowed in the darkness, but he can occasionally catch glimpses of the Chosen Undead in his dreams, and knows that something must have occurred there. As it stands, having been freshly revived after hundreds and thousands of years have passed, he is somewhat oblivious to what has actually happened in Lordran since he last visited/spawned.

Perhaps he can find someone to explain matters further...maybe these so called “White Knights” who have somehow found him and summoned him can explain?

Weapon:
Sunlight Straight Sword: This standard longsword, belonging to Solaire of Astora, is of high quality, is well-forged, and has been kept in good repair. Easy to use and dependable, but unlikely to live up to its grandiose name.

Sunlight Shield: Shield of Solaire of Astora, Knight of Sunlight. Decorated with a holy symbol, but Solaire illustrated it himself, and it has no divine powers of its own. As it turns out, Solaire's incredible prowess is a product of his own training, and nothing else.

Sunlight Talisman: Medium for casting miracles of the Gods. The talisman of Solaire of Astora, the Knight of Sunlight, is decorated with a holy symbol, illustrated by Solaire himself. This talisman is a projection of Solaire's upstanding, unwavering faith.

Special Powers:
Miracle - Great Heal: As a man of Faith, Solaire can certainly use it to heal himself and others when needed. Great Heal restores a large amount of health, and can sew up severe wounds. (NOTE: However, if someone is deemed to have sustained fatal wounds, Solaire can only prolong their inevitable death until they find someone stronger.)

Miracle - Sunlight Spear: Solaire is capable of shooting a ray of pure Sunlight at his opponents, often in the form of a great spear or lance. This spear crackles with an almost electrical air, and can be hurled great distances by Solaire’s incredible strength alone.

Reduced Lava Damage: Solaire is in possession of an orange ring that allows him to walk through lava (or over lava) without suffering the effects for a long time. Although it does not protect him 100%, it certainly reduces what is often fatal damage.

Strengths:
“I am an adherent of the Lord of Sunlight” - Solaire is an adherent of the Lord of Sunlight, and, as such, is blessed by an incredible grasp of Sunlight Magic. He uses this magic in combat alongside his sword and shield, and his Sunlight Spears are rumoured to be able to pierce the hides of dragons and destroy the festering skeletal hoardes (alas, that has not yet been proven).

“I am Solaire of Astora” - Solaire is a Knight, and as such is very skilled in combat. His training allows him to use his sword and shield to the best of his ability. As such, he is blessed with incredible stamina, and a very high constitution. Being a Knight of the Sun means that his faith is often unrivalled.

“I didn’t find it in Anor Londo…” - Solaire is well travelled, and as such has seen many an opponent. He has the knowledge of several monsters and their weaknesses, and can use this to compare his opponents to different things he has seen.

“Shall we engage in jolly cooperation?” - Generally, Solaire comes across as being very earnest and will never be antagonistic towards anyone on their first meeting. He is very open with them and will often try the path of friendliness before the path of battle.

Weaknesses:
“I will save you!” - Solaire will often throw himself into the fray, making sure to get in front of anyone else with him. This often leads to him being the first to get injured, and certainly the first one to be in battle. This is due to a foolish notion that others will certainly require his aid.

“Perhaps we can be friends?” - As a person, Solaire is not stupid, but is incredibly naive. If no one has shown any potential to be evil, Solaire will definitely regard them as a potential ally.

“...was it all for nought?” - When the Sun fails to shine, or Solaire fails time and time again at a task or mission, he becomes distraught, unable to have faith in himself any longer. He will become depressed, often taking even less care in battle than he usually does.

“I...am...the Sun…” - Solaire can easily be tempted by those who use similar magic to him, and has been rumoured to have been utterly destroyed in his past life by a rare type of bug that used the sunlight to lure him towards it...

Blue Nova

Also finally got around to making someone.

WAKKA
Level 1

Current Occupation: Security Guard

Home World Information: Spira: Abandoned, assumed to be under enemy occupation.

Appearance/Style Description: Wakka looks generally how he always did, tall and muscular, with tan skin, brown eyes, and long reddish-orange hair styled into a coif and girted with blue headscarf. Though he still wears his yellow, loose fitting outfit, it has changed in some minor ways to be more form fitting. He carries around a large sword, and has a back strap for his swing behind him. The sword he carries is one of his friend's and trainer Auron.

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: Wakka is a bright-eyed and generally uplifting individual. A born leader, he bring smiles to his companion's faces even in the darkest of situations. He had tragic moments in his past, but has learned to get passed them with the help of his friends and new family. However, ever since he was separated from them again, he does drift off wondering how they are doing. His attention span and mannerisms can seem childish at times, and he rarely takes dramatic situations too seriously. Preferring to lighten up the mood with a witty quip or highly sarcastic remark. Wakka is a relatively fun and pleasant guy to be around, but can sometimes be a little too happy for the dark and brooding type.

History: After the  adventures of FFX and FFX-2 Wakka began to live his life in peace. With his lovely bride Lulu and his new son Vidina, he lived happily as the leader of Besaid Village. However, the Eternal Calm he and his allies brought to their world was short lived. Though the great Sin was finally defeated and the world began to settle their differences, a new terror loomed in the air. On what was a day of celebration, the skies of Spira once again darkened and would be brought to its knees by what is known today as "The Dominion".

Spira's forces were devastated in the initial assault and had it not been for the Aeon's return, they would have been defeated utterly. Lead by the heroes of Spira, the Aeon's pushed back the tide of the Dominion, enough so that they were forced to regroup with a larger army and return many weeks later. However, while the Dominion's forces regrouped, the leaders of Spira were approached by a strange alien claiming to a Protoss. This creature warned of the Dominion tactics, in that they often destroyed any world that could not be taken on the first try. The Protoss was able to convince Wakka and the other leaders to leave their home and regroup with more worlds that are also fighting the Dominion. A mass exodus was then initiated by ship large enough to hold billions of souls on board, where they teleported all the remaining civilians and even precious artifacts from the world to a secure location. By the time the Dominion had returned, their was no one left on the world to defeat. Currently Wakka and the others do not know what has become of their homeworld, but they thought it best to let the Dominion have it for now, in the hoped that they would not waste the resources to destroy a mostly empty world.

Abandoning their homeworld of Spira was difficult, and not every tagged along, but the people as a whole decided that staying was more dangerous. Everyone hopes to win the war over the Dominion and return home as quickly as possible, but it have already proven to be much more difficult than expected.

Current Situation: Wakka and a few others have volunteered to assist in the war against the Dominion, though he had to leave Lulu behind with their newborn son. The last thing his wife said to him was "No matter what happens, come back alive..." Some of his friends stayed behind with Lulu as well, so he knew she would be safe with them. Now he just had to worry about himself and the other volunteers, as they were the ones jumping in the jaws of war. Whenever their is a break in the fighting, he maintians as security for important locations, or sometimes even as a bodyguard for important people. Though whenever he gets free time he often visits them Lulu and the others, but it would be hard for anyone to stay away from a woman like Lulu.

Weapons:

Martial Arts
Wakka usully does not need a weapon to dispense the common foe. Able to rub one out rather quickly with just his bare hands, he can make a mess out of his opponents with various styles of unarmed combat. Strong enough to fell even the mightiest of trees with one stroke. Wakka can both take it, as well as dish it out, as he is in peek physical condition, no matter what Rikku says.

Wakka's Sword
Currently he is using swords and practicing bushido. However, when he gets serious about a fight, he whips out the "big guns" as he calls them. Though generally he prefers to impale the enemy with his mighty weapon, and revel in their howls. His current sensei Auron has been showing him how to wield his sword properly, and Wakka's talent in the art grow more and more each day.

Wakka's Balls
When Wakka gets serious, he whips out his favorite ball and proceeds to smash them in an enemies face. Due to his great strength, he can often crush or pulverize enemies with ease. Though he has many different kinds now depending on the situation, his balls are generally quite intimidating the first time someone sees them. Even more so than his impressive sword.

WAKKA'S BALLS (NSFW)

[Click to Enlarge Wakka's Balls]

Special Powers:

Supernatural Martial Arts - Wakka can deal powerful strikes with his fists and weapons. He can punch through brick walls and even take a barrage of bullets to the face. His martial arts focusing on taking a lot of punishment, and dishing it back out in fast, powerful blows. His movements are also very fluid like water, making him generally difficulty to strike or grapple. However, the best part is the ability to channel his magic powers through his martial arts, creating small tidal waves with leg strokes or setting his fists ablaze to crush and scorch his enemies.

Magic - Wakka can cast elemental spells from his world. These spells have different versions that take different quantities on his MP total. For example, if he casted Blizzard, this would take up relatively little energy, but target a small area and due little damage. However, if he casted the highest version of that spell (Blizzaga), it would effect a much greater area and deal far more damage, but also drain him significantly more.

Aeons - Wakka has learned to summon Aeons, just as his summoner Yuna had done previously. Though this skill is relatively weak right now, and he can only summon the weakest of Aeons right now, as he grows in power, he will learn to summon more powerful ones.

Strengths:

Great Strength - Wakka is very strong for his size, and he is a big guy to start with. He also loves to prove it on a regular basis.

Amphibious - Though it was never explained how, blitzball players have the ability to move through the water very quickly. As well as the ability to breathe while underwater without any difficulty. Even while unconscious, they never risk drowning.

Valiant - Wakka never gives up, generally able to shake off any doubts or fears the enemy will throw at him. Wakka also tends to inspire this quality in others around him, encouraging and pushing them to accomplish more than they thought they could. Always trying to exemplify what it means to be a true hero.

Weaknesses:

MP Limits - Wakka can run out of MP, which will then make him very limited in his fighting potential. Though the guy can still punch hard, without any MP he won't be using his magic, or doing anything too flashy.

Summoning Focus - Wakka's most powerful ability is to summon the great Aeons from his world to fight for him. Unfortunately he was not born a summoner, so he must have some kind of channel to do so. He must have a weapon or item meant for summoning these great beings. Currently he can use his Blitzball to summon them, however he may need more powerful focuses in order to summon the greater Aeons.

EDIT: also i thought it would be funny to put some innuendos in the weapons section.  :P

Rel Mayer

I find Wakka hilarious in so many ways that I have to use both of my hands and feet to count.

FarFetched

Rel Mayer

Quote from: FarFetched on September 06, 2016, 10:37:01 AM
I mean, for one thing, dat hair.

It's like the barber was almost done giving him a Guile hair cut when he peeled over and died.

And Wakka be like, "Yeah man! That will do! Looks awesome!"

Majabya

Yo, can I get in on this? Got my guy picked out and everything. But I ain't gonna spill the beans cause I derive pleasure from juvenile suspense tactics.

Working on his sheet, will post it soon.

Bleh, need sleep, but I'm about half way done with the sheet. Either way I wanna hear peoples thoughts on my pick so here's a pic that hints at who it may be. Can you guess which one?

aorangi3

FarFetched

I wouldn't mind plain ol' Rocksteady either!

BruceTheCat

Sorry I haven't had a chance to review sheets yet guys! I will try to get to it later this evening.
- scribus1000

Majabya

Crap. Random Windows update hijacked my browser, lost my sheet, gotta start over.  :'(

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Majabya on September 07, 2016, 09:43:36 AM
Crap. Random Windows update hijacked my browser, lost my sheet, gotta start over.  :'(

Lazarus is your friend! Check it out!

Mac84

An idea for a way to get new players into the story relatively easily could be that they're part of a second group that Booker contacted to retrieve the Artifact for the WK. Kinda hedging his bets, and ensuring the retrieval of the artifact.

BruceTheCat

Solaris is approved! Feel free to move him over to the character sheets thread.

So that you have a mechanism to join in to the game, go ahead and say that you (like the current party) were spoken to by the White Knights and have been sent on the same retrieval quest in Slyrim. You are just arriving a little late. You can feel free to have Solaire arrive in the Campfire thread. Then, when I transition the Main Story thread to the following day in my next GM post, Solaire can be a part of the group.

Chronologically he Campfire thread is the night prior to my next GM post.

I will review your sheet in a bit Blue!
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

Niki315

How is this coming along? Would Rozalin still be welcome?  :P