News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Needs dom for extreme plot

Started by LittleKitten, March 07, 2013, 10:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

The following is an opening post I dreamed up.
I'm interested in seeing where it leads and how it plays out. I do have a few ideas but I'd like to hear yours first!
So, if you're interested then shoot me a PM

QuoteAnna gasps as the large man she'd been dancing with takes her by the arm. She isn't opposed to him touching her, their grinding has proved that but she does oppose him dragging her towards the back. Her thick hair bounces as she pulls back, giving the man a half drunk dirty look. For a second she considers calling for help but Anna shakes that feeling off. He's just being...and besides, her drink is hitting her hard. She gets weird when she gets drunk.

“Listen, I don't..I don't know you. I mean you're cute and all but...”Anna hiccups softly and continues “I don't know you”

The man grunts in response and tugs Anna towards the fire exit with an unyielding hand. Her head shakes slightly as she pulls back again, deciding he just didn't hear her the first time.

“I don't even know your name.” Anna looks at the red sign and shakes her head. She's having trouble focusing, more trouble then her one drink should give. “You..you can't open...!”

The still silent man pushes open the door and shoves Anna through. No alarms sound and two men suddenly come alert. They'd be lounging against the side of a van and Anna coughs at the cigarette smoke.

Her heart is pounding as she pulls against the man holding her, eyes wide with fear “What's...?” Anna takes a deep breath, opens her mouth to scream and utters a mouse like squeak instead.

The large man behind her slipped a gag into her open mouth and his experienced hands quickly fastened it. Anna's head shakes as she twists, screaming against the gag as he picks her up and carries her to the van.

The other two smile to themselves and quickly cuffs her flailing hands and feet. The now bound girl is tossed into the van and her cuffs attached to links on the floor. Anna twists, body straining against the cuffs as her wild, frightened eyes watch as the buildings start to move.

Where are they taking her? Who are they?

PICTURE IS NSFW