The Trophy Wives Club - light-hearted and fun freeform game

Started by RedEve, March 29, 2015, 04:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Working on the wife of a music mogul using Sofia Vergara for the face claim. Will hopefully have the sheet done later but as for how she met the others... I have no idea.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

rahatngt

Wow! Stana and Diora what a combination of friends this is coming to be.

Mia, I already told about my weakness for Stana and given that she likes to be in charge I was wondering what kind of male character you would like to partner against. I'm a bit flexible here. I was thinking about a nineteen year old college boy who mows the lawns in the neighbourhood maybe a recent addition. I can either play him as fairly experienced and hungry or someone lacking in experience and a little awkward whom Alison would teach how to satisfy a passionate creature like her :P

In either case he would show high level of stamina and a lover considerate of his partner and lips that he can keep zipped.

Kokaine

On second thought, I am gonna sit this one out.

Best of luck though :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LightNight

What does one think of bodyguard or head security for one of the men as it explains why he around so much & most would not question him showing up or being around one or two of the wife's?
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

mia h

Quote from: Kokaine on April 07, 2015, 11:30:39 AM
On second thought, I am gonna sit this one out.

Best of luck though :)
Well if you change your mind, you know where we are  :-)
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

mia h

Quote from: LightNight on April 07, 2015, 11:40:14 AM
What does one think of bodyguard or head security for one of the men as it explains why he around so much & most would not question him showing up or being around one or two of the wife's?
That could work or maybe something like a limo driver?

RedEve

Quote from: mia h on April 08, 2015, 04:00:14 AM
That could work or maybe something like a limo driver?

Ooh yes. The limo driver is a classic in these scenarios. :D
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Angie

Still hiring? I might be up for this...I'll have to sleep on it.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

Hiring was more a play on the whole 'still recruiting' thing...

EDIT: Or were you saying welcome? I shouldn't talk when I'm sleepy.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

mia h

LightNight

mia h

Quote from: LightNight on April 08, 2015, 08:24:32 PM
Could do a driver but man I hate limos. lol
A head of security would be a pretty fixed part of a wife's life but something like a limo driver would be a lot more casual and flexible. Maybe they it could be someone who works in retail? Imagine a shop assistant at what is soon to be everyone's favourite boutique.

Neo In Matrix

Player : neoextra1
Name : Tanya Jones
Occupation(s) : Ex-Model. Now a Wife.
Background : She's 5'7" with a body to die for. Even without any enhancements, she's measuring 37D and she doesn't mind showing off her cleavage. She knew about her sexuality and body since she was studying and well, she didn't have to study more due to that. She got married at 25 after doing some modelling, she became a trophy wife to a rich man. After 3 years of marriage, divorced him. 4 years of spending time alone, she met Michael who himself was a playboy and could fulfil all her desires by giving her the support and rich lifestyle she wanted.. But well, she didn't know about his crazy for work nature and after a nice honeymoon, he left for a business opportunity. He barely came home every 6 months and that's how 2 years of marriage went. He was so much into expanding business that he kept on going for overseas assignments while the wife here was alone. Craving for some sex and well, her type of sex was where she was the controlled-slut for her male/female partner. That's why she had liked him as he loved to control his girl. After her first divorce, she had slept with many people but well, no one could be of her liking that much due to her submissive nature. But then Michael (Rich Businessman. Married to hottie Tanya but too busy in her overseas assignments to come and even stay with her.) came in his life and well, she was taken by him. She was craving for his control and sex but well, the way he was neglecting her for work was eating her. The last time he came back, he gifted her a house which was in a posh area and many businessmen and rich people lived there. He thought she'd be happy spending time with other businessmen's wives and socialites. But well, her physical needs were taking over her and it was only matter of time that the environment in the area took her over and she opened doors for all in search of a slut.

She was new to this whole 'Trophy Wives Club' concept. Just shifted to this locality 2 weeks back, after her husband gifted her the house. He was there when they shifted. On the same day when they shifted, the neighbour came and welcomed them to the neighbourhood. The neighbour female's experienced eyes recognized the submissive nature instantly and after knowing about husband's overseas assignments, she knew that Tanya would be staying alone here and a smile came on her face knowing that Tanya would be a nice addition to their club. After 2 weeks, Michale left for his work and won't be back for next 4 months. THe neighbour took her to the club's meeting and slowly made her comfortable with all the females of the club and with Tanya's own submissive still open nature and the 'bad' influence of the other females, it wouldn't be long before Tanya is not guilty about anything she does in the club.

Sexual Preferences : She is bisexual (though not much experienced with women), Extremely submissive, Loves being dominated, subjected to bondage and other bdsm stuff, gets off when being treated like a slut. She loves Bondage, Control, Someone calling her names, Using her as he/she please, Using her as ATM etc. She's hot, sexy and rich and she knows it. Being submissive with her nature, she doesn't act like she owns the world but well, she likes shopping and spending time with young and old both. She likes to wear expensive clothes and show off but she'd wear anything that her 'buddy' wants her to wear. No matter if it's cheap second hand clothes or stolen ones or clothes worn by a whore earlier. She loves her husband and sometimes feel guilty of what she's doing but well, she loses against her bodily needs. And her guilt reduces with every passing day.

Other Images

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

LightNight

I could put to char together but no limos, I'm more in to BMW or Mercury's I can play driver NP it just the ride that the main thing?

mia h

I don't think anyone is going worry too much about the exact make and model of the car that's being driven.  ;D
But occasionally it might be nice to have a vehicle with lots of room in the back  ;)

mia h

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 09, 2015, 01:48:08 PM
when will we be kicking this thing off?
I think we might need a few more people\characters first.

eiselmann

Would a  womens self defense (Krav Maga )instructor work?

If it does was thinking that he would either be a young New Zealander (gotta love the accent) on his OE (overseas experience) who gets a short term job at the country club

...or he's the youngest brother of a long time friend of one of the women who she hasn't seen in years,  who has a short term job at the club and is staying with the wife and her husband until he finds an alternative place to stay -which could take a long while, funny that.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

mia h

The devil is in the details, but I can't see someone like that wouldn't work.

eiselmann

Cool its 11:30 pm here in good old NZ so I'll submit a CS in the morning via PM ...I'll probably go with the Kiwi on his OE ...unless one of the ladies wants a live in toy boy and has no problem with it being an old friends brother :-)
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

LightNight

Ok just wanted to make sure but I see the point on the large space. ;) I work on the cars the char uses as well work on char sheet as well if a Driver is still open as char?

justme4386

Hey gals... and guys.

I think so far the premise looks promising, so I'll just post up a face claim for Jourdan Dunn as a lawyer's wife whose husband is working in the creative industry. He represents the studio/label who screws over the "little people" and she makes up for it.

Anyway, something that's not clear for me is the format of this:
If this is about the club convening and then "chatting about their experiences" will we have like flashbacks where just a couple of people write and the others wait? That's not going to work for long as those on the sidelines will drop out. I think what will work much better is all of them living in the same gated community and the guys taking on roles as it fits.

Or am I getting it all wrong?

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

RedEve

The story will fall apart in two basic set-ups:

Scenes that describe their actual dalliances.

Scenes where they socialize with each other.

Flashbacks, fuzzy time, ... will all be allowed so that no one is felt trapped by the main narrative.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

justme4386

hmmm... can't say I can imagine how this is going to work. But willing to see what happens.

Maybe I need to see it running to understand. ;)

Would the face claim be OK? I know she's a bit younger than the intended age bracket.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019