News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Momo's Searching Again (F for f/m, f/f, m/m)

Started by MomoPeach, January 04, 2015, 03:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Hello fellow Players! I'm back once more and ready to take on a few games. Not very many because I'd rather have quality over quantity, mind you. It's been a long road, but I miss playing! So with that being said here are some things to know about me:

• I like longer posts anywhere from 2+ paragraphs. You give me more, I give you more. I have a tendency to love detail.
  • I'm craving anything not even remotely related to the everyday, modern world. Give me dark and twisted fantasy, humorous horror, old west cyber punk, etc. It doesn't have to be these categories, just give me something new and interesting, something I haven't done before.
  • Sex for a reason. To distract the enemy, for revenge, strategy, for pleasure, but not just sex that falls out of the sky.
  • Details are sexy.
  • I reserve the right to have my character look the way I want her/him to look. Don't mind friendly suggestions though. :)
  • Kinda shy, but friendly once I warm up to you. I'd love to discuss our story as we go, throw in twists and turns and even just chat sometimes.
  • I <3 multiple characters. I always play more than one, it keeps the story interesting and fresh. I will love you forever if you play multiple characters as well.
  • I can play pretty dark and gritty characters. Check my o/o's. Also when I play female I mostly like dominant men to play alongside.
  • As stated in the subject I'm looking for any pairing. I have most experience in m/f and m/m (more so in m/m) but I'd really love to do a story involving all of these. I'll bake you cupcakes for the rest of your life for this.

Plots

Queen of Hearts

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The kingdom of Aradine is prosperous and strong, but the king is dying and in his place his young wife is set to take the throne. It's an ambition she's been preparing for since she was just a girl. It isn't just luck however, it's art. She's stolen, lied, manipulated and killed to get to her position and as she slowly poisons the king she thinks about nothing ruling the kingdom. The people love her as a fair and just queen, but on one knows her dark side. Just as she thinks her dreams are coming true the king's brother (long thought dead) returns from war and being held captive by his enemies. The law is clear; when the king dies she will become the brother's wife and he will become king. He has no love for her and can see through her conniving ways, she's smart and insists on taking him out of the picture. It's a battle to the death.

((I can see this as the two of them playing political and sensual games with each other. They vie for control of each other and the throne. I can see them softening towards each other perhaps, but can he trust her knowing she'll kill for the throne? Can she trust his dark nature after years of being held captive? Send me a pm to discuss.))

Alone in this World

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Elysia is a Valkyrie. She has long soared over the fields of battle selecting her chosen few to send to Valhalla. Her life is wonderful until a war begins and tears apart everything that she knows. A witch is destroying the balance and the Valkyrie's take up arms alongside the warriors. In the midst of battle something goes wrong and Elysia is sent to the modern world. Lost, afraid and hungry she wanders until your character finds her and takes pity on her. It isn't long however before strange creatures began pouring into the world and it's up to Elysia (and your character) to stop them.

((I'm thinking of her meeting kind of a sweet naive guy/girl who shows her what the world is while she teaches them how to kick ass. Still underdeveloped, but I'd love to work on the idea.))

Hello all. It's been so busy in my life that I've neglected my role playing. However after finishing the editing on my book I find myself wanting a game. It can be over forums or through email but what I want is an open world game where we both create the world including politics, religion, monsters, spells, everything you can think of! I'm working on both world building and character development. Basically this would be an adventure/fantasy style game where our characters would have a mission, but of course run into problems along the way. I use multiple characters and multiple paragraphs when I post. Minimum sex as this will NOT be the focus of the story. Though I have little idea of how to use dice, etc if someone wanted to play with a newbie and show them the ropes that would be excellent. I'll add more soon if needed. Thanks for reading and happy playing!

MomoPeach