Bojana the Barbarian

Genre: Low Fantasy
Pairing: F/M, F/F
Forum: Extreme
Role Sought: GM
Seeking to Play: Bojana the Barbarian
Themes: Adventures, Antiheroes, Moral Ambiguity
Inspiration: Pulp Novels

This is a pretty basic idea. Of late, I have been itching to play a brutish female Barbarian. A sort of a gender flip on the kind of role which is typically assigned to male characters in setups of this sort. I picture her as someone who isn’t very nice….is quite the asshole as a matter of fact, mostly looking out for herself and is about having a good time in general.

Often she would partake in morally questionable deeds, offering her services for money but at the same time, would surprise people at times with acts of kindness and morality. To put simply, while she’s a brute and a boorish person, she’s definitely not someone who’s out and out evil. She would plunder someone, take their money, their woman and use her for her carnal games but at the same time, would also at the same time save another person from gang of bandits.

There will be plenty of action, different worlds to explore as we take our heroine from one episodic story to another and also perhaps gaining some traveling companions in process. So if you would like to GM a classic pulpy, over the top sword and sorcery adventure for me, hit me up, I am massively craving this of late!