Kingdom of elements

Started by FlaminGlory, April 23, 2009, 02:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

In the middle of a forest lies a magificent kingdom. Each person in this kingdom is able to control some sort of element and the higher you are in the asritocratic circle, the more powerful your element is. King and Queen of Light have ruled this land for years, but a growing threat as the House of Darkness have deicded that light has ruled to long and now it is time for the darkness to rule and they are getting the other elements, or at least trying to get them on their side. Which side will you chose, the side of light or the side of dark. We also need servents and I would like a mix of those please. I will not be playing the queen of light and would love someone to play her and the king. I will be doing the first post though.

On a further note, the charcters do not have to be human, like for light you want use angels, cats, demons pretty much anything, except for furries. It is fine if your character turns into an animal, but I would like to have the characters to look more human.
Pm profiles to me, and any suggestions will be most welcome.

People that are interested.

Profile Skeleton
Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
What element you control:
What you look like:
O/O's: (Your link can go here, so we can look at the players on and off's without searching for them.)

Postions
King of Light:
Queen of Light:

Lord of Darkness:
Lady of Darkness:purpleartemis00

Lord of Fire:
Lady of Fire:

Lord of Water:
Lady of Water:Kitten

Lord of Earth:
Lady of Earth:

Lord of Air:
Lady of Air:

Servants: (excepting five to start with)