Sundown Seattle: (Witches, Werewolves & Vampires, Oh My!)

Started by ajtrue, January 30, 2016, 09:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerevan

Quote from: FarFetched on February 16, 2016, 04:55:17 PM
I'm just checking in to make sure that Kokaine, Emjay and ajtrue got my PM, as it's been a day or two and I've not gotten anything back. If your still mulling over it, feel free to take your time! I'm just making sure the PM convo didn't slip through the server's cracks by mistake.

Hi, Far! I know that at least AJ has been on a small hiatus the last couple of days which is likely part of the reason you may not have heard back. :-)

Kokaine

Quote from: FarFetched on February 16, 2016, 04:55:17 PM
I'm just checking in to make sure that Kokaine, Emjay and ajtrue got my PM, as it's been a day or two and I've not gotten anything back. If you're still mulling over it, feel free to take your time! I'm just making sure the PM convo didn't slip through the server's cracks by mistake.

Your message was received! You should hear back soon, we are just kind of chewing it over and trying to see how the pieces fit.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

FarFetched

Flower

Quote from: Flower on February 08, 2016, 09:21:59 PM
Still searching! :-)

Flower's Looking For

Addison Helen Daniels: Addison never amounted to much after she completed high school. Insecurities and lack of support from her family eventually lead to her rejecting the idea of going away to a university or attending a community college. She literally tossed her dreams away for a minimum wage job, where she gets to listen to people complains about their toothaches and other oral problems. Her life forever changed when she encountered a young woman at a bus stop. She did not discover until too late that the woman was no mere woman at all. She was a vampire. Somehow, she managed to survive the attack but her family was not so fortunate. Every single one of them, even the children, was ruthlessly slaughter. Addison was left for dead. It was not her time though. A kind werewolf discovered her barely breathing body and decided to change her into one of their kind. She has not been the same since. The world frightens her. For this character, I am searching for someone who can help her break from her shell.

taken
Caius Gamlin: Cauis Gamlin has recently been turned by a vampire. He had no idea the creatures existed beyond badly written books and even worst Hollywood films. For this character, I am searching for a character who turned him, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and is now trying to help him adjust to his new life style.

Valyria Zabat: All Valyria, nicknamed Val, has ever known has been the thrill of the hunt. It has been one of the main points of stability within her life and she could not picture a world without it. For this reason, she has dedicated herself, mind, body, and soul, to the Hunter’s Guild and all it entails. Whereas her brother might hesitate to kill in some circumstances, she lashes out with a violence and anger which is rarely rivaled by those around her. Her personal life is nonexistence. For this character, I am seeking someone who could make her realize what she has been missing out for years. (Currently seeking a romantic interest, friends, enemies, etc.)   

Sienna Isolde Foster: I haven't the slightest clue what I want for this character. Nevertheless, I'm searching. xD

Kokaine

Withdrawn :)
I am looking for someone to fill a role in a storyline I have in my head so I am going fishing...

NAME: Player Choice

SPECIES: Human (non-hunter) or Witch

ROLE: Traveling Companion/Kidnapped Camper (romantic interest is possible but not required)

ADAPTABLE: Character can be new or existing!

REASON: Frankie (my character) went out to the wilderness to get away for a little while but did not plan on the world going to shit around her. While out in the woods she unknowingly/carelessly shifts back from wolf form in front of a pair of campers, one of which who is filming with his cell phone and catches Frankie's change full out. Spotting him too late, Frankie catches him and threatens to rip him and his friend apart but while she is doing so the massive spell that breaks the world kills the camper in her hands. His phone is dropped and the friend (your character) runs off thinking she really did kill their friend. Frankie pursues out of a need to protect her secret and forgets the phone.

Essentially, even with the friend dying oddly, neither character is aware of what really happened and can encounter things like other dead campers, other supernaturals who might have been affected by the spell in some way or other, etc. Basically it is something that can be built and include surprises and twists.

CHARACTER INVOLVED:

FRANCESCA
DRAKE
"FRANKIE"|"SUNSHINE"

JUL 31 | 93 Y.O. | 5'6"
UNDEFINED
SINGLE
FIREFIGHTER
EX-MILITARY

INFO

PERSONALITY
bitch, intense, loyal (to a fault), protective, territorial, pugnacious, decisive, snarky, guarded, temperamental, sadomasochistic

CURRENT CONNECTIONS
Aminah - Best friend since forever. A little in love with her.
Spencer- Cub. Okay by her.
Warrick - Colleague.

SEEKING
Friends. Fellow enforcers. Enemies. Work connections. Exes of any gender/sex (wolf or human). A trusted top (not something she takes lightly). Submissives/bottoms who like pain play.
*Face Claim: Paige Hathaway

Additional info: For reasons that can be brainstormed, I am imagining that this is a journey that takes more than a single day or two. Likely they will begin well outside of Seattle and have enough obstacles to make things interesting.

A hunter could work but would require a believable reason why this story would go farther than them trying to kill each other until one or the other succeeds.

As far as character that I would play opposite, I am open. When turning this over in my head I did imagine a more bookish/"nerdy" male who might be out of his element at least in one way or another but honestly there are a range of characters that could be interesting to see opposite Frankie so I am open. Male or female could work. Someone who is unafraid to challenge Frankie might be fun as well.

Please note: I am not the speed racer of posters so if you have a firm time limit then I am probably not the partner for you, sorry.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA: This thread / PM / YIM (if you have it)

UPDATED LAST: 02/25/2016
CASTED / WHO: OPEN
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os