<<Closed>>

Started by Mathim, June 09, 2008, 09:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

This thread became too cluttered, I've made a new one, so check that out instead.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sabetha

Approved members have access to other forums, where all kinds of (rules abiding) games can be told.  The main forum page should be divided into three columns for you.  The left column contains the boards open to the public, which are expected to be kept PG-13.  The middle and right columns are only visible to approved members.  The middle column is for discussion boards and the right column is for games, sorted into broad categories.  Vanilla is for plain games, bondage is for games with bondage and light BDSM, Non-con human is for non-consensual scenes between mostly human characters (including elves and the like), Non-con exotic is for non-consensual scenes including sentient non-human characters (dragons, vampires, furries, etc.), and Extreme is for heavy sadism, gore, etc.

Wanted to get this out to you, and then I'm going to finish reading your post.

Sabetha

You should receive a PM from someone soon letting you know you've been approved.  One thing that aids in keeping track of rps is the ability to turn on thread notification for threads you want to keep track of.  When you're viewing a thread, near the reply button, there's a notify button.  When you turn this on, you'll receive an e-mail whenever someone replies to the thread (note that you'll only receive one e-mail before you check the thread again, so your inbox won't be overloaded if you turn this on for a popular thread).  Another aid is is the "Show new replies to your posts" link just under your name/PM button at the top of the page.  This takes you to a page displaying all threads you've posted in that have had replies you haven't read.

Trieste

...erm. Apologies, the "we shall nevar tell you!" post I made when I approved you was supposed to be a joke.

:-X

Kye

Your intro thread was moved down to the archives, look a little further down the main forums list on the lefthand column.

Ariabella

I like the Robin Hood idea, particularly since I've been wanting to play something Robin Hood-ish.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

The Golden Touch

Are we going to continue our roleplay, or have you gotten bored yet?  ^ ^

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

The Golden Touch

Ah I see, you like the thirty second poke and hump.  -raises an eyebrow and chuckles-  We can try something else if you like.

The Golden Touch

I don't think blatently chasing her down in school as a wolf makes much sense.  The roleplay got cut off before he even chased her down that would be more private.  And the way I see it, she's not going to transform IN SCHOOL.  And if she's trying to hide her secret... well... let's just say, there are limits to things.

-shrugs one shoulder-  We shall see.

Elvi

Ermmm.....
Perhaps this should wait until Golden Touch is a full member and you could both discuss this matter via Private Message?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

The Golden Touch

Oo... you realize that demonstrating makes no sense when she's alone?  Transformations are never required- except on the occurance of a full moon.  Other than that- they are self-inflicted, whether by emotional stress or life-saving/needed.  If she's killed as a monster, why would she want to become one frequently?  She'd try and avoid it- least ways I would.

The Golden Touch

Sorry Elvi.  -smiles apologetically- 

Elvi

No need to apologise Golden, it just doesn't do either of you any good 'washing your dirty laundry' like this and we have enough 'discussion' here without bringing problems with roleplays from other sites her as well...*smiles*

The Golden Touch

-chuckles and smiles wryly-  I suppose I should have asked him several more questions before I agreed to roleplay with him.  We have two very different ideas of roleplay- that's all. 

And hello, Elvi.  ^ ^  Nice to meet you.

Elvi

It's a games request thread Mathim.
However, if you really want to have a potential slagging match with someone who had a game with you and is obviously dissatisfied with your roleplay style, in a thread where you are asking for others to play with you...

Then, please...carry on...*smiles*

The Golden Touch

The Golden Touch

Who's embarassed?  -quirks an eyebrow-  Not I.

The Golden Touch

The way I see it, it is not a big deal.  Things like this do happen. 

The Golden Touch

I like CH- and care about the people there so yes, I'm staying there as well.  I think I few others joined as well- but I'm not sure.