Two Mates for the Price of One (F lf 2 M)

Started by wolventears, May 14, 2014, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Okay, so I've tried this before but my partners keep on disappearing one me. I really like this idea so I'm going to give it another go.

A human female is kidnapped and taken to a warehouse of sorts that is set up with various five caged fighting rings with a podium set up in the center. This is a werewolf fighting arena, where werewolves are the property of vampires. The vampires rule the city and bet on the fights.

Werewolves fight in their humanoid wolf form, most often to the death. Human's are brought in and sold and purchased by the vampires to be blood slaves.

My character, the human female, is brought to the king vampire to become his, but another vampire who just arrived in town, and knows this town's king very well, sees her and instantly wants her. He has to have her.

A fight ends and the winning wolf is brought to the dais to be presented to the king. The moment the smells of both the human and the new vampire hit his nose, his wolf is eager to get to them.

The vampire doesn't understand it, but he has to have this wolf as well. He convinces the king to sell them. For a pretty penny, too, but nonetheless takes them home with him.

What I'm looking for is a threeway for this wolf, vampire, and human. They are destined for each other. My character, the human woman, won't understand it, but something inside her will be calling to these two males.

I need two males who are comfortable with MxM relations as the wolf and vampire will also be getting intimate with each other. Details can be discussed with my writing partners. PM me if interested. 
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile