The Mania of Harihi Suzimaya: Looking for someone to play an OC!

Started by The Great Triangle, May 30, 2009, 06:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

The basic scheme: 

A bisexual diety starts a club to meet time travelers, aliens, and ESPers.  To keep the world from being destroyed, the aliens, time travelers, and ESPers need to keep Haruhi from getting bored, or figuring out what they really are.

Cue kinky sex.  :-)

Haruhi Suzimaya; diety.  (season 2 spoilers unwelcome)

Mikuru; Time Traveler, mascot, Haruhi's toy

Yuki; Representative of the Integrated Data Entity

Itsuki; Bishonen of the Agency

Kyon; uneccesary viewpoint character  (not pictured)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Risa

The Great Triangle

Got a role you're interested in playing?  :-)

Ons and Offs

Risa

Well, if Haruhi isn't taken...I'll play her. But if so, I'll play Yuki.

CirclMastr

Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

The Great Triangle

That role  of Kyon is available if you can bring an interesting angle to the character.

As for Haruhi, consider the role yours, Risa.  :-)

Ons and Offs

Chloe Milev

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Aaleril

Itsuki is mine!...if you don't mind. And maybe you should add Tsuruya as well!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Haibane

Haibane

Oh, its you, GT! You changed your name. I didn't recognize you.

You seem to have changed your gender as well? What's with that?

The Great Triangle

So then, we've got a Kyon, and Ituski (I am so rooting for the yaoi brigade)  As well as a Haruhi and Mikuru.  I'll take the Yuki role, and assuming nobody lost interest we can get going.  :)

Can I get a quick confirmation that all of the players are available to play?

(also, Haibane, I've just been somewhat manaical as of late.  Hopefully you're not uncomfortable with me playing Yuki.  The character is nearly genderless, after all.  :-))

Ons and Offs

Risa

Yay! I'm so excited!

Wait...does this mean that Yuki's intersexed? o_o;

Haibane

I was wondering what you were going to do in the game GT :) We'll see how it goes... if I get uncomfortable with it, I'll let you know. Though what the solution will be I don't know, but you're free to look for an alternative Mikuru player if you'd prefer.

I'd hope Yuki is 100% Yuki, though of course in the series she could be intersexed, we just never know do we? But Yuki having any form of sexual activity seems a bit out there... I find it hard to imagine... ;)

GT, are you assuming your Itsuki and Kyon players are OK with yaoi? I am! No worries at all there, but they might not be...

What is the starting position of the game? I was wondering if we could assume all the first series had happened and Kyon and Haruhi are now an item, but she's still bored... and a bored Haruhi is never a good thing. Having experienced some kissing and petting with Kyon she's got the taste for physical fun but so far the vanilla stuff is boring... so the SOS Brigade need to make her life more interesting.

Would that be a fun place to kick off?

And how would we play this, will Haruhi just be bored and restless and we have to entertain her or will you expect Haruhi to come up with some wacky fun, crazy projects?

CirclMastr

I hate to disappoint, but M/M is a hard limit for me, so if you want the yaoi brigade you'll need a new Kyon. =/
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Aaleril

I have to add myself on to that, love the Anime, not particularly a fan of Yaoi. Sorry!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

Risa

Yaoi isn't mandatory. We can live without it, I certainly can. I'm not a fan of yaoi either. ^_^

The Great Triangle

Oh well on the yaoi!

And the starting point is up to Risa.  I'll put up the thread as soon as she decides where to start from.

As for Yuki, I'll make sure to keep her within her character.  Since she encompasses so much information, she can engage in extremely exotic sexual activities as perfectly as she can play the guitar, but she derives no particular pleasure or enjoyment from it.  A male or even intersexed form is just a minor alteration of attribute data, should a male form be mathmatically neccesary for the current act.  In practical terms, Yuki can make sex toys appear out of thin air and tie people up so well it might as well be magic.  (she's the ultimate bondage rigger, but I'm quite divided on whether or not she can experience and appreciate orgasm.  Modification of attribute data can lead to some especially strange sex, although she's highly unlikely to ever initiate this sort of thing.)

Ons and Offs

CirclMastr

I'm not 100% sure how to play Kyon yet.  Part of me wants to play him as Wrong Genre Savvy; he's in a high school club surrounded by 3+ beautiful moe girls, therefore he must be in a harem romance anime, right?

Another part of me wants to play him as somewhat Darker and Edgier, using sex to control and dominate the others when they get out of hand (especially after the kiss incident).

A third part of me wants to play him more passively, just allowing himself to be swept up in events and tossing in some snarkiness and ogling.  But that seems unlikely to lead to sex so it's not high on my list of preferences.

The Great Triangle

Wrong genre saavy is probobly the best approach, in my opinion.  As long as you're not opposed to almost certainly being Haruhi's bottom all the time.  (and don't expect to be able to get terribly far with the other two without one of them getting bored and mischevious.)

Of course, I somehow imagine Yuki during sex sounding something like "Oh.  Oh.  You are so good at this.  Oh.  I am melting inside.  Put that inside me.  I'm going to come.  Oh.  Oh."  In a completely flat monotone, probobly while reading a book.  (experiencing the emotional intensity of genuine sex would probobly mess her up quite a bit if she somehow managed to do it.)

Ons and Offs

Haibane

I can do an opening post if you guys want, and if Risa is happy for me too. I thought Mikuru going to the clubroom after school one day and getting things ready (she always seems to be the first one there apart from Yuki) would set the scene and then other characters can come in as they wish. It seems to be a common joke that Kyon arrives almost last and Haruhi usually last of all.

But if you want to go in a different direction, I'm OK with that too.

Just a note to you all, I write in the first person, past tense. I hope no-one has objections to that.

CirclMastr

PAST tense?  Oh my god what kind of sick freak are you GTFO!  (Kidding, of couse.)

Personally I can't even see Yuki saying that much, even in a flat monotone.  I can just picture her holding still as someone has sex with her, either looking on passively or reading, saying "..." or perhaps at best, after the other person says something like "Tell me how good it feels, tell me you love it" etc., giving a slight nod.

I think Wrong Genre Savvy Kyon would be an unwilling bottom at best; after all, in a harem romantic comedy, the guy is the main character.  Of course this could leave him wracked with self-doubt about whether he's the main character, or Itsuki.

Haibane

Yes, Yuki makes Ayanami Rei look like a chatterbox. Until she has to do her job, then she's a dynamo. Its just that as a data entity she wasn't given any social skills as they were deemed unnecessary. I doubt in fact that she is capable of intercourse. It'd be like sex with a Real Doll (tm).

Yuki, for me, would be hard to RP... you'd have to do posts in which nothing was said but a fair bit was inferred. And would you write a lot of internalized stuff? If so, what?

Risa

*grins*

This is sounding more and more interesting.

Aaleril

Agreed, I never really thought about how some of them would fare while having sex >_<".

As for my character, I think I'll play him as he normally is, obedient but not exactly a slave, and knowledgeable about everything while not being particularly helpful on anything. So, he'd be like the go-to guy for everyone, like if Kyon needs an ally or Mikuru is confused.

Haibane

Is Risa going to create the thread and start then? Are we going to have different threads for locations? Apart from the SOS Brigade Clubroom and a generic 'In Town' and 'In School' type places there aren't many locations though, are there?