Crypto's musings and wishes..((LF Fem/Futa))

Started by Cryptonoms, August 14, 2013, 09:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptonoms

Oh hai everyone!
  It's been awhile since I typed up anything on here, but as of late I've been craving soo very much some affection, so here I am.

It's quite simple really, I tend to play girlie types, or femmeboi's who just need a bit of loving, and by loving you know I mean that delicious rough humping that usually ends with a big round belly and several months of swelling! That's right kiddies, this crypto is in serious need of some breedplay!

I have many characters, and anything can be tailored to suit a player who wishes to insist that I should really devote some time to keeping their length's warm, their laps warmer, and the bedroom warmest of all.

My usual toons include :
    A teenaged boy who is having a bit of an identity crisis, and finds that he identifies much more with the ladies then other guys. He seeks a girl who can show him what he should do, whom he really is, and in the case of a girl with alittle extra, to be the girl he really is inside.
   A young elven girl just reaching the cusp of adulthood, and eager to explore the world and all the things inside it. She is perfect as a big Amazon's plaything, and that would make me drool beyond belief.
   For the more futurific, I have a girl who has been in training for piloting a new experimental battlemech that plugs into the user's nervous system for instantaneous control, but because of the strict mental discipline needed, the girls are very sheltered and protected, what would happen if she was captured by a rival, who seeked to control her, and in essence, the weapon.

I have many more which I'll post over time, but there's a mouth-wetting prelude.

Kinks that I'm seeking are of course : Breeding, cum inflation, cum as sustenance, maybe a bit of collarplay, but above all, I crave a mutual lover that treats my cute girl or boy like a loving little treasure, until of course he/she is bent over and rutted into a drooling mess!

Things I won't do : Poop, Blood, Ouchy stuff, or dying.

Any questions, send me a message, and I'll be sure to get back to you!