Invasion of the Futanari from Venus ! Interest Check (Open to all)

Started by Carly, July 21, 2023, 12:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0i9z

Rashol

Quote from: c0i9z on November 06, 2023, 01:45:36 PMAh. Right. Fair enough.
You're not wrong though. There is a lot of good futa out there (and a lot of bad) I entered my current futa craze due to one good example.

Esoterica

I am also pretty sure, that Carly said that you do not have to actually have an X rated example picture. A picture of a female and the imagination is sufficient.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

Rashol

Quote from: Esoterica on November 06, 2023, 02:38:38 PMI am also pretty sure, that Carly said that you do not have to actually have an X rated example picture. A picture of a female and the imagination is sufficient.
Also true. But if I can get one (or several) I will.

Carly

Carly

I would love to see the avatar pics you guys have for any characters you want to play.

If its NSFW I am not sure if we can show them in the request thread. Perhaps link / show them in a world building post like me.

My character (who will be the empress futanari is extreme, this may turn some on or off, but I think it sets the stage either way)..

Check her out and link your own. Perhaps with pictures of futanari for our characters we could get another two players !

Empress Chloe !

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=354795.0

Esoterica

Carly, I had some thoughts I will pm to you later.

Rashol

I moved the pictures to Carly's world building concepting thread. Just in case.

SheenaTiger

Someone is experimenting with some more AI ^^ Guess the results might need to get passed through a bit more if Carly is adamant on more photorealistic looking ones.

Might need to think a bit on a not-civilian character for myself, if I understood the idea correctly. Would prefer civilian only but can do both anyway.
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Rashol

Quote from: SheenaTiger on November 09, 2023, 11:30:06 AMMight need to think a bit on a not-civilian character for myself, if I understood the idea correctly. Would prefer civilian only but can do both anyway.
Honestly I would prefer to go Civillian only for me too. But that puts too much scoring power in too few hands.  So I think scenes should be scored by everyone regardless.

The first attempt felt less invasion and more infiltration. I know my girl in the other thread is more infiltration, but she is meant to grab a uniform and then cause havoc in a target rich environment.... 

Oh flip. I posted this in the wrong thread didn't I...

Carly

Great work people !

You can just role play civilians if you like. You only HAVE to role play A civilian also if you want to role play a futanari character.
(As I was worried we would have all futanari characters).

Eso mentioned that one thing that may turn some off was the focus in my interest check for the futa to be all hung like horses.
Where some may want to role play or be against more moderately sized futanari - This is an excellent point which I am going to correct now.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Carly on November 09, 2023, 04:08:41 PMGreat work people !

You can just role play civilians if you like. You only HAVE to role play A civilian also if you want to role play a futanari character.
(As I was worried we would have all futanari characters).

Eso mentioned that one thing that may turn some off was the focus in my interest check for the futa to be all hung like horses.
Where some may want to role play or be against more moderately sized futanari - This is an excellent point which I am going to correct now.
Good clarification then ^^
I hope for some variety ... and yes, the Empress is rather extreme... nothing I'd really like about her.
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Esoterica

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My idea is a woman that tries to fight against the new Futa order. She isn't meant to be all that successful. Also I noticed a lot of big boobs in the other characters. She is smaller in that regard. Hope that is all right lol.

Rashol

Smaller is cool too. I genned most of those so my preference fell there. I have to admit gets too much for me sometimes too. So.. don't let my preferences sway anybody.

Awesome picture by the way.

Esoterica

I have a wide variety of women I like, of various shapes and sizes. She just fits this idea the best.

Rashol

Carly

how many have expressed an interest so far ?

Also for those that have, any suggested plots for the civilians ?

c0i9z

I'd love to play a civilian being turned onto a futa, if that's an option.

Carly

that is an option.

I mean non-sex plots for the civilians to get their teeth into ?

c0i9z

Trying to find what the futas are, trying to un-futa them, trying to protect themselves against them, maybe spreading the word about them, if they're not well know yet?

Carly

c0i9z

Carly

I was thinking a moderate sized town. No buildings larger than three story.

No factories or anything that sophisticated.

c0i9z

Maybe elections for a new mayor are underway? Trying to get petitions to open up a new park or to stop one from opening to protect a rare species of birds? A new hot item has just hit the stores and everyone wants one? Maybe someone does want to open up a factory?

SheenaTiger

Well, my main idea so far is someone likely within the police. Getting involved with Futas is likely but other than that she might end up in some crime. (Bank)Robbery ... a small gang attempting to mark their turf...

Whatever kind of ideas come up for civilians, there need to be a match for the likes and dislikes, including when it comes to the Futas.

And if it would not sometimes take so much time to get the pictures together, I would have a nurse or doctor and maybe a mechanic already posted as ideas as well.