Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpitomyofShyness

*running backwards* How many times have you chased me now?

Chevalier des Poissons

Well, I chase you because I like you :3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Awe I almost forgive you for trying to take the win from me.

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Immortal Cherubin

So cute...kiss and make up

*walks off casually with the win*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

EpitomyofShyness

*sneaks in, grabs win, runs again*

TheWriter

*steals the win*
*gambles 78 bajillion dollars on himself to not win*

auroraChloe

*twinkle toes in for the win*              mine!

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

*appears behind Chloe and pokes her,before stealing the win* not anymore  :-)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

auroraChloe

poking from behind...   what is up with that ??    slips up close to get back her win. 

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

I already got hit by a girl once today i am not planing on repeating that,don't worry it won't happen again maybe  ;D that's why i poked you from behind.

Thank you for holding that win for me.
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

oh, i wouldn't hurt you... much.  you have to ask nicely for such things.   ;)

now for my win... 

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

Okay...may i pretty please have the win,if not can i have a sneak peak?  ;)
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

*ignores the peaking comment and ponders the pretty please*  ... sugar on top??           

and i still got the WIN

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

*does puppy dog eyes* pretty please with sugar,cherry and a marshmallow on top?

A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

ack! now i have a tooth ache and a tummy ache....  *refrains from a pout as she pets her win*

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

Well then let me hold on to the win until you feel better  :-)
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

haha...       not so fast there, Mister.         *takes*   ooo, i feel better already.

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

Don't you want anything else for that win...a free spa treatment,free concert tickets anything?
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

oo, the barter system.  *perks*  nothing i need just now, but i'll think on it. 

a/a 8/21/17

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Immortal Cherubin

A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

he means me...       mine!   *dances away with the win*

a/a 8/21/17

Chevalier des Poissons

No, I mean me like in myself.

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Seriously shambler you'll never keep the win from me.