News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

xandi theirs a guy in the closet, and I'm not sure how he got here. If your bringing your playthings home, please tell me first, I went to get a dress and had a heart attack instead. I cant handle these surprises were finished.

Jaqueline

Until you have your eye problem looked at, I just, I can't do this anymore.
Every story has a happy ending.
But it is not always the hero who is happy in the end.

abandoneddolly

I cant go through my life afraid of being turned into a puppet. so out of here

Jaqueline

That house isn't big enough for the two of us.

Shimeka

Why do you insist on playing with dolls and not me! Have fun with your dolls without me

abandoneddolly

well if you don't like playing with dolls. It leaves me out * sniffles*  bye then.

Undeniable Sin

It seems anytime you visit me, you leave footprints when you leave. I'm tired of paying to have my carpet cleaned. I'm sorry but I have to say goodbye. It was fun while it lasted.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Nico

You love your carpet more than me! We're so done!

Jaqueline

Sorry, I need the stability of someone who is monocolored.

olive

I'm tired of the same old ending in that puppet show. Just once why can't the princess be on top? I'm out of here until you change up your routine!

Autumn52

Why can't you just once pull your pants up all the way? Why do you always have to show off your sexy ass? How do you think it makes me feel when I can't consentrate on anything except your ass? I'm sorry Olive but I can't go on like this. I will see you around. Bye hon
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

Xandi, I don't know if I like your attitude as you stand there with your hand on your hip.  If feels like you're giving me an ultimatum - which is unacceptable.  Goodbye gorgeous!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

Belle I can't take you always throwing your seduction win in my face. I am happy that you won but why do you always flaunt it at me. *cries* I have to go. bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

elone

Xandi, everyday another hot redhead avatar. Everyday I have to mop up the drool from looking at them. You know I have a thing for redheads. I just have to leave, I can't take it anymore.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Harley

You are spending WAY too much time with that bike of yours.  I...  I am not liking it.  You have to choose.  The bike or I. 

Jaqueline

Your Joker make up isn't convincing enough.

Quote from: olive on June 02, 2011, 05:07:22 PM
I'm tired of the same old ending in that puppet show. Just once why can't the princess be on top? I'm out of here until you change up your routine!

I don't know which I found funnier. Sarah being called a Princess, or the idea that she would ever be on bottom...

Prefect Mos

Im no ones Puppet ... not even a cutie like you.... So i'm breaking up with you... with your permission.. of coarse.. mistress.

Belle33

I seem to have lost my mind and I'm making very poor decisions these days - why should this be any different? So, I'm gonna say goodbye to those delicious abs. 

TheLegionary

Why do you keep your fingers on your lips instead of holding me? I cannot stand the situation any longer!

Belle33

You know I have an oral fixation, but you never give me anything to put in my mouth.  You are thoughtless and we are over.

Prefect Mos

Produces a pack of smokes, and a Bag of lolipos.. "Dear... as fun as it is watching your leave.... its going to be painful watching you go.. I'm so sorry things didn't work out.. please take these .. to help sate you.. so you can choose a better guy than me next time.. your skills are transcendent , the Rembrandt of head, i think we both know that you deserve better than this world can produce... so heres all the hope in the world that you at least get the best"

abandoneddolly

Its hard to find any play time, when your always playing with him. I'm gone not that you will notice.

Prefect Mos

Reaches over, stroking the hair of the sweet porciln doll.. "Im sorry sweetie.. but dolls are not ment to be played with all the time... and I thought thats what you wanted.. to live your life locked away in the toy box.. away from the pressures of the world.. the strife and the conflict.. but if you want to go back out into the wild world.. and experience the joy, the adulation, the pain, the suffering of life.. real life.. than go, be free.. "