Evangelion: War of Angels

Started by OHWceta, January 22, 2011, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

Olivia hissed in pain as her shoulder felt the sharp shock from where the EVA had been damaged "tch! so that's what those do......got it" she ground out over the comlink. then she fired a few more rounds at the AT Field trying to make a smoke screen. She pulled out the vibro blade and dashed at the Angel grabbing hold of a machine gun as she went.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

OHWceta

A tentacle shot out, knocking the machine gun out of the Eva's hand, the other tentacle wrapped around the arm that held the vibro blade, keeping it from being able to move and cut itself free.

The Eva let out a high pitched screach as it neared the Eva.

Two more spikes shot out of the main body of the creature.
"try to spin and let it graze off you!" ordered the Major
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Rygarr

ooc: sorry for late reply guys, had a lot of things to do

Valther was still in his Eva when the alarm went off, he took controls of the Eva and went up the elevator to the battle field. "I'll support you." He said over the com, sprinting toward the Angel. When he was close he saw the machine gun nearby and suddenly stopped. He then turned and headed for the machine gun, pushing his Eva to go faster.

pendarious

Olivia was enjoying this "hey major.......this is kinda fun...." she rotated slightly allowing the spikes to graze the eva then with a free arm she grabbed one of them and twisted it into one of the tentacles causing the angel to shriek in pain.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Rygarr

Rygarr rolled forward then, the spin of the roll quickening his speed. As he come up from the roll, his right hand was reaching down. He grabbed the machine and unloaded a clip on the Angel with his feet sliding. He saw the Angel AT field stopped the bullets in there tracks but the Angel attention was diverted.

pendarious

Olivia was now able to move again thanks to Ryggar's actions. However she didn't bother to say anything she merely jumped forward dragging the damage deeper it's not like she had much choice if she was going to get any closer. Soon she had the vibro knife digging into the AT field watching it crack. "Hmph.........Tough fuckers you are"

Rygarr

Rygarr jumped on top of the Angel while switching clips, landing on the AT field. He aims the gun at the core and shoots point blank into the AT field. The muzzle of the gun only a few feet away from the field.

OHWceta

(Sorry for the very long haitus, I had some medical crap going on... and lost my computer for a while)

The Angel began to puff up like a puffer fish as spikes covered its entire body. The Angel self destructed its AT field, shattering the Knife of Olivia and destroying Rygarr's gun as well as severly damaging their arms anf scorching the fronts. it was very hard to see now with damage to the Eva's eyes.

"Get behind something now!" ordered the opperator just as the spikes covering the Angel's body launched from it towards the Eva's, they'd have to act fast to avoid becoming walking pincussions.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

pendarious

(It's cool. shit happens and all that what not)

Olivia went rolling backwards after the Angel Selfdestructed. The roll was more like a tumble caused by the explosion. She was able to shift this roll into her favor and found herself cover. "yeesh....that was a pain" she grumbled as she brought up the analysis program to see how the EVA was doing.

She didn't much care about the colateral damage since shit blows up all the time with Angel battles. It also didn't help that she was not only sarcastic but had hints of apathy as well. This world could burn for all she cared. She wasn't particularly sympathetic to the human cause since she thought human nature was rather stupid anyway.

OHWceta

(I think Rygarr is gone, should we gone on without him or wait a bit longer to see if he comes back?)

pendarious

(well i say we should probably be nice and wait a little longer....though I'm not entirely sure if he will)

OHWceta

(Didn't want you thinking I vanished again.. I sent him a PM so if he's still on this site ever he should see it)