A Strawberry Dream (M/M plots)

Started by StrawberryDream, September 05, 2011, 02:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrawberryDream

Rules and Information

I am female, but I play males.
    I do not care what you are in real life, only what your character is.
    I play male on male only.
    I play mostly submissive, or could be switch, but for dominate you have to convince me with a good plot. I am also willing to play the dominate character if I am also a submissive character.
    If you look through my posts (most do), you will see short one liners. This is because I have been role playing with the same person for a while and we are comfortable with this. I am willing to post more. If you notice I do have a few older games going that have paragraphs written.
    Please check my Ons and Offs

StrawberryDream

My Plots

Twisted Romeo and Juliet
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Two warring clans, could be any, I will use Angel and Demon for the plot. Prince A(Angel) and Prince D(Demon) fell in love, but keep it secret so they would not get in trouble. Then Prince A is betrothed to stop the war, and at first he believes it is Prince D and is happy, but it turns out to be the older demon prince(Prince D2), Prince D's brother. This demon is very rude and mean to Prince A and Prince D. We will play starting when they find out Prince A is betrothed.

Who you would Play: Prince D, maybe Prince D2, or I could play him.
Ages: Prince D 22-26 Prince D2 29-35 Prince A 19-22

Baby Daddy
A young boy works as a waitress to make money to pay for himself and his son. The father of the child is a rich male who shunned him when he was told he was pregnant. Though when the pregnant boy ran away the rich male realized he had fallen for him, and used his resources to track him down. When he sees their son he realizes he falls for him too. Now he must woo his once lover for lose him forever.
You Would Play: The rich boy Maybe the son I would play: The waitress Maybe the son
Ages: The rich boy 22-24 The waitress 19-22

Destiny

A vampire lord was once married to the most beautiful women he had ever met, but that was before he met another. The times had changed and male relationships were no longer taboo, when he met Eric, and they fell in love. Though sadly his wife killed him, before the vampire could change him. Years later Eric was reincarnated, his name now Richard, but the same cycle happened, it happened over and over, for centuries till the boy became a Prince, and the Vampire his bodyguard. Can the vampire woo this boy, make him trust him, and change him before his wife kills him again?
It does not have to be a Prince and a bodyguard it can be anything since he gets reincarnated many times.

You would play: The Vampire. Maybe the wife. I would play: The Prince Maybe the wife
Ages: The vampire and wife unknown. The Prince 18-20

Love Me for Me
(set as male on male for plot purposes)
A young boy works for a King, he is one of the Courtesans the King takes to bed, a different one each week. The boy dresses up as a different person for the King, and soon the King falls in love with him. As the boy starts to love the king back he starts to slip into his normal self and telling the King about his real self. He wants the King to love the real him. Will the King fall in love with his real self or stay in love with the act?

You would play: The King I would play: the Courtesan
Ages: King: 30-40 Boy: 19-22

Captive Love

Werewolfs and Vampires have always been enemies, there has always been war between them, but has there always been hate between them? This is the story of a vampire and his werewolf lover. They had not always been in love, it started as the hatred, because vampires unless outnumbered were the stronger of the two races, and the vampire was one everyone loved to hate. This vampire was not loyal to his clan, he liked to challenge the rules, he was the pain of the clan. Their relationship started one evening when the vampire kidnapped the wolf, the vampire wanted to challenge his clan by having a wolf companion. Soon the wolf began to adore his vampire, even choosing him over his wolf clan, and this led to them being on the run, protecting each other. This bond became unbreakable, the wolf even acting as if the vampire was his alpha. I would like to add romance later on.

You would play: The vampire I would play: The werewolf
Ages: 17-25

Tender Protection
Borrowed from GrapeTootsiePop with permission.

The life of a celebrity was constantly busy, constant Go Go Go! And for the beautiful and sweet Gabriel San Marcos, that wasn't any different. He loved the life he lived, enjoyed the fun he had. He had a trusted body guard whom he adored and he had a full staff of people who loved him unconditionally. Then...why was he receiving random calls at night? Why were there dead flowers on his doorstep? And...who was sending him love notes that ended with a picture of him with his eyes cut out?

He had tried to keep it hidden as best as he could until it got out of hand. Someone had shot and killed his bodyguard. Finally, he had to ask for help. Not trusting the police he went to his old Mentor and friend and he had suggested...a Private Investigator / Body Guard. So as he relied on a man he had never met before, the danger began to grow. He needed to make this stop and make it stop now. Because each day, he was receiving more love note, more random calls...more threats.

You would play: The Private Investigator/Body Guard I would play: Gabriel
Ages: Gabriel 20-25 Private Investigator/Body Guard: 25-30

Mysterious Savior

Your character(YC) is a rich business man who is getting married to the daughter of the owner of his business, YC is the CEO. The marriage is purely business, no romance or love is involved, especially because YC is secretly gay. YC rather not get married, but his family is pushing for it. At the engagement party, which was on a yacht, he was staring at the water when he spotted a boy with fins for ears and a tail. YC leans over to check it out and falls overboard. The merman rescues him and leaves him on shore before people start showing up. Everyone just thinks YC was drunk and accidentally fell over, and that he was lucky to end up on shore. The marriage still happens but YC wants to find that boy. It can be played many ways from here, I was thinking my character changes into a human at times to go to town and your character sees him.

You would play: The CEO, maybe the wife. I would Play: The merman
Ages: CEO 25-30 Merman 20 Wife 22

My Gilded Cage
(set as male and male for plot purposes)
     Life has been hard on Earth for the past century or so. It started when all the females started to have only sons, then slowly every female on Earth caught a deadly illness. Within twenty years all the females were dead and it seemed Earth had no future. One man change this, he figured out half of all the males born during the all male births were different. These males had both male and female parts on the outside, as well as female reproductive organs on the inside. These males could also get pregnant. At first the all male society was against this, but they knew this was only only way to reproduce. Soon the world began to repopulate, everyone was happy, and many couples were in love.
     Fifty years after this tragedy struck once more on Earth. All but a few males stopped getting pregnant. The world began to panic, and the males that were getting pregnant were being brought in for testing. It took another ten years before the scientists realized that the reproducing males and their mate had a tattoo that matched, they also realized that the males all got the tattoos when they turned 17. These males could only reproduce with their mate, so the scientists came up with a system to help the mate find each other. Once this process was set up the world began to thrive once again.
     Now we get to our story. Earth American is mostly the same but the two Mafias run the place. There is a mafia that rules the east and one that rules in the west, but in the middle they clash (see map), also Hawaii and Alaska are free zones. The leader in the East has his headquarters in New York, it is also where he lives with his mate. He is very protective of his mate; in public he is rough with him, does not allow him to leave the home alone, and is even abusive of him. But in private he is sweet and romantic, his excuse is if he shows this side in public it is a form of weakness. His mate is getting tied of this and he runs away. When he is dragged back he brings a friend. He had found this friend broken and bleeding just dropped off in the middle zone, the boy does not remember who he is. Later it would be discovered that the boy is the son of the head of the other mafia and he got kicked out for being too weak. Also he would be fifteen and when his mate mark comes in he realizes he is the mate of the couple.
We do not have to make this a threesome, we can just keep it the couple, and have it be an abusive/possessive relationship. We could also have the boy be mated to a friend of the couple and just friends with the mate.
Map of US:

You would play: The head of the Eastern Mafia I would play: The mate, and the son of the Western Mafia
Ages: Eastern Mafia Head 25-30 Mate: 20-25 Western Mafia Son 16

StrawberryDream

Pictures to Create Plots With (Together or ask me for my idea or create your own)

This are just for reference, you can still have your own character. Also all can be malexmale, malexfemale, or femalexfemale.

StrawberryDream

StrawberryDream

Craving my Mysterious Savior plot. Here are pictures for my character in this plot. Not sure which picture I will use:

StrawberryDream

New craving: Possessive or abusive boss towards a prostitute or a stalker that is obsessed with the prostitute, then someone who is trying to save the prostitute from the boss or stalker.

StrawberryDream

Really wanting to do a roleplay based on this song: (with two boys of course)

This Is My Idea

Where they have to meet every summer because they are engaged but hated it. Of course as it goes on they fall in love, but its not all perfect. The older boy only seems to want the younger boy for looks.

What Else is There

In our version I do not want the engagement stopping, they are forced to marry still, but the younger boy is now not wanting the older. Its up to the older boy to make the younger fall back in love.

MichaelDerksen

Quote from: StrawberryDream on May 08, 2012, 11:40:43 AM
Really wanting to do a roleplay based on this song:

This Is My Idea

Where they have to meet every summer because they are engaged but hated it. Of course as it goes on they fall in love, but its not all perfect. The boy only seems to want the girl for looks.

What Else is There

In our version I do not want the engagement stopping, they are forced to marry still, but the girl is now not wanting the boy. Its up to the boy to make her fall back in love. Could be male on male or female on female as well.

willing to do the FXF version of this one if you are still interested on it :3. Btw I dont think we have met as i just got approved yesterday so How do you do :3

StrawberryDream

So I have not updated this topic in a while, but as of now I am on break from school so I am reopen to having partners.

StrawberryDream

StrawberryDream

StrawberryDream

Still looking. Also fixed almost all my posts. Now only wanting M/M not F/F or M/F sorry.

StrawberryDream

Updated some of my plots and pictures.

StrawberryDream

StrawberryDream

I am really wanting to play a Dragon Shifter... not sure on a plot have several we could do

- Trapped by someone to use his magic
- Cursed and/or cannot shift (into dragon or back into human), could either have to find a wizard to fix it or find his mate to fix it
- Does not know he is a dragon and someone has to help him get into his powers
- Given people as sacrifices and has to find what to do with them
- Forced to marry to come into his powers
- Ran away from his clan (perhaps he was to be a scrafice; did not want to marry; had too much power and forced away; forced away/ashamed he cannot get into his powers) either his mate had to find him or he finds his mate along the way

Anything else you can think off/come up with

StrawberryDream

A few more plot ideas:

Dancers or singers that preform in a concert together and fall in love. Or singers that are not out so they are together but dating beards.

An arranged marriage because MCs father has lost all the family money. But also YC cannot inherit his land and title without a marriage (and possibly heir). I feel like this one could be future or past but still has lords/ladies etc.

Pretend marriage because one needs good medical insurance and the other needs it for a promotion or something.

Two spies in a pretend marriage. They hate each other but eventually fall in love and want the marriage to be real. Maybe one almost dies or one stops a murder plot.