In search of stuff (mxf)(fXf)

Started by Zhu Que, June 01, 2010, 09:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhu Que

I am in search of fun... I will put everything I come up with here.

Stuffies
(If you have an idea with any of these, let me know)
Fantasy - Like A LOT ^_^
Supernatural - LOVE ^_^!!
Romance - Really enjoy
Tragedy - always good
Bdsm - light is good..
Taboo/Forbidden - Good, but ask about this one, n.n

Ideas
~~Almost all of these can be mxf and fxf unless specific~~

Vampire x (something)
Honestly? As long as its good, I don't think I'll ever tire of Vampires... u_u

Assassin x Priestess
A temple is trying to raise up their own goddess. Other temples are not happy about this, so they request some help in dealing with the rogue temple.

Right now I am kinda interested in something like a band setting.. My character would be the bassist and vocals (not necessarily the only vocals, though)... The rest would need to be talked about.
(Band idea taken)

saya108

If you are still looking for someone I would be interested in roleplaying the band setting with you. I think that would be lots of fun. What style of music were you thinking about playing?

Zhu Que

New Idea

~You're famous?~
(MxF, FxF, or possibly MxM.. depending on plot)
This would be that my character is a normal person, though not really interested in much music or TV, preferring to be physically active. There are a couple ideas on how my character and yours would meet... Mine could be going about their normal everyday lives, and end up running into yours... Mine could be dragged off to a movie premier or concert with a friend and meets yours that way... The way is open to ideas. ^_^

This is an open idea... Your character can be a real person, or made up... Just ask and we'll see how things go...

PM me if interested.

Novak

the assasin or famous plots could be a lot of fun.