Game Protagonists At War! (LGBTQ Friendly) (Video Game Mash-up!)

Started by Rel Mayer, June 15, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belisuavious

Quote from: Mr L on June 20, 2015, 12:19:34 AM
Looking good to have another Dragonborn around. Quick question, how much magic does he know/remember? It was hinted at not much, but you never know how much of it he could pull out randomly. Might wanna point out how much he knows for magic as well, even throwing it in with the 'lack of ranged' weakness thing.

The starting spells, essentially. Flames and healing though he has hardly used them at all.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Jecter on June 20, 2015, 12:27:20 AM
The starting spells, essentially. Flames and healing though he has hardly used them at all.

So, since he has a bit of Magic - you're going to have to list it within his powers. You'll have to separate damage from healing though, which would give you over three powers. So maybe only take the flame and wait until the next level up to get healing hands?

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Rel Mayer

Quote from: BAMF on June 20, 2015, 12:32:00 AM
>.> History is difficult when you've only played 2.9 games.

Probably play him assuming he hasn't... I don't want to spoil it, but BEFORE Trucy. :D

BAMF

I'm gonna finish JfA tonight probably. And then will be awhile til I can get my hands on the next one, most likely.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Blue Nova

Quote from: Jecter on June 20, 2015, 12:27:20 AM

Thinking about this, Magic and Shouts have the same issue. They both have many things they would do. If I was going to play the Dragon born, I would give him my Favorite Shout, and my favorite spell. Then hell yeah, werewolf!
I would get more with Level Ups after that.

Blue Nova

Quote from: BAMF on June 20, 2015, 12:34:46 AM
I'm gonna finish JfA tonight probably. And then will be awhile til I can get my hands on the next one, most likely.

Looking forward to seeing your Sheet ^_^

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Belisuavious

Updated with the feedback.

Iessai
Iessai

Current Occupation: None so far

History: Skyrim was supposed to have become peaceful, stable even despite the looming threat of another war with the Aldmeri Dominion. Iessai, the Dragonborn, had thought to retire in peace. Hadn’t he done enough? He certainly thought so, having been all bbut personally responsible for the pacification and reintegration of Skyrim into the Empire, along with solving seemingly every little problem that popped up in his path. All he wanted to do now was fade back as much as he could from public life and raise his (adopted) daughter, Lucia.

It even worked, for a few years anyway. Iessai lived on his plot of land, still helping to solve some minor problems at the behest of old friends or the jarl. Everything seemed normal, aside from his odd lack of aging, he still appeared 34 even though everyone around him grew older. He worked his little forge, practiced with his weapons, and trained his daughter in combat. He hadn’t needed to use The Voice in over 5 years. Then everything went to hell.

He discovered later that it was the Burning Legion responsible for the flaming green demons that fell from the sky that day. He was in Whiterun, delivering a custom order to Warmaidens when the sky darkened and the first of those creatures slammed into the earth. Iessai managed to kill that one, but half the town guard were dead and looking out across the land it was clear that much more were falling.

To his shame, Iessai reached his home too late. The houe was still standing, and it was clear that none of those green things had tried to enter, and for a moment hope flared in his chest. It died four minutes later, when Iessai came across the first body, his steward and former Housecarl Lydia. She was dead in the entrance to the main hall still clutching at the gash in her throat. The cook and two servants were dead in the main hall, killed just as violently as Lydia had been. Of Lucia there was no sign.

For the first time in five years the land of Skyrim experienced The Voice, a primal scream of anger and grief directed at the heavens. Iessai retrieved his weapons and armour, and then burned the house down, the little magic he knew serving to ignite the fire. And then he fought.

It was a long war, for him at least, and the days began to blur between the times he was fighting, the times he was resting and the times he was retreating. Eventually, he found himself and the last of the natives of Tamriel with nowhere left to go but the beyond. How he passed through he had no idea, but Iessai does know that it wasn’t only Tamriel that was invaded, and he has joined with others fighting back against those responsible.

Appearance/Style Description: When he isn’t in his armour, Iessai is a fan of plain and simple clothing, and of jeans and a t-shirt in particular.

Sexuality: Heterosexual male. Enjoys a bit of bondage and rough sex but hasn't exactly explored all that much.

Personality: Iessai is not exactly the gentle sort, particularly after the loss of his daughter Lucia. During the five years of peace, he had become much more serious, planning for his future and the future of his daughter, avoiding risks, and not popping into every cave just because "there might be something interesting inside". The loss of his home seems to have regressed him back to a carefree adventurer once more. He can be relaxed and easygoing, acting very much the rough and ready man of action he had once been.

This is all a defence, though a convincing one. Were he to be examined by a psychologist it would be discovered that he has dealt with the loss of his daughter and whatever semblance of family he may have had by simply "erasing" that time period from his life. Whenever children are mentioned, he noticeably quiets, and does his best to change the subject should anyone try and pry too deeply into his past. Perhaps the only way what he once was manifests itself is in his unwillingness to risk innocent lives, or to be responsible for the deaths of noncombatants, unless there is literally no other option available. In such cases he withdraws into a sort of funk for a time period. To say he is a death-seeker would be inaccurate, but not far off. He will not try to get himself killed, and will do his best to live in order to continue fighting those who caused him this pain, but if death comes for him, he will not be found in terror.

Home World Information: Tamriel, Skyrim to be precise. Overrun, or mostly overrun the last he had seen of it.

Current Situation: A member of G.P.A.W, he fights as best he can to avenge himself upon the enemy.

Weapon:
   1) Dragonbone Sword: Iessai hasn’t found anything he prefers more as of yet, so he keeps his old weapons. His sword has been heavily enchanted to be almost unbreakable, though the key word is almost.
   2) Dragonbone Armour: Like his sword, he hasn’t found anything better, and it’s been enchanted to resist flames.
   3) Legionnaire Shield: This was enchanted to be practically impervious to magic and projectiles, but is a bit unwieldy.

Stats -
Strength - 3
Agility - 2
Stamina - 2
Power - 1
Reputation - 0

Special Powers:
1)   Dragonshout: Iessai is still in possession of his dragonshout abilities, though for some reason using them leaves him feeling more strained than usual, and he's only able to remember one of them.

• 1: Unrelenting Force: Projects a physical blow from the shout, the more force he puts into it, the stronger it is when it hits. Reachs out in a cone from his mouth for about 15ft before dissipating.
2)   Beast Form: As a member of the Inner Circle of the Companions, Iessai has the ability to transform into a werewolf. He can only do so once per day, and suffers nightmares after the use of this power.
3)     Flames: While he hasn't practiced magic in years, since his first stint in the Imperial Legion really, he does remember enough to shoot flames from his hands. While not the most damaging thing, it can serve as a nasty surprise if his opponent doesn't expect it. Also quite handy for lighting a fire while on campaign, either for food or more destructive purposes.

Strengths:
   1) Expert Swordsman: Long years of practice, followed by the intense fighting against the Legion gave Iessai a huge edge with his sword.
   2) Battle Planning: He served in the Imperial Legion twice, before and during the civil war in Skyrim. While not exactly general material, he is more than competent at commanding small units.
   3) Blacksmith Extraordinaire: Constant practice at his forge has left him able to create just about anything using his tools. Granted, it’s almost entirely weapons and armour for close combat, and he has very little experience with materials from the modern or even futuristic worlds, but he is eager to learn.
   4) Mediator: Despite never having trained in the art, he was thrust into the role of mediator and diplomat during the Skyrim Civil War due to his position and status. He was quite good at it, and desired nothing more than to ensure that the various groups of whatever makeshift force he was in charge of got along as well as possible.

Weaknesses:
   1) No Range: Iessai has a basic understanding of how to use a bow, and is quickly appreciating (and learning) how useful a firearm can be, but he doesn’t carry either. Accordingly, he can bash things in the face and skewer them in uncomfortable places, but only if they’re within reach of his sword or fists.
   2) Caution: While not normally a weakness, Iessia does tend to second guess himself if there are lives other than his on the line, particularly non-combatants. He will always try to find a way to spare those who cannot fight, no matter what it costs.

Blue Nova

Looks good Lecter. Approved as well, and you can post him in the Character Sheet thread.

BAMF

What I've got so far
Phoenix Wright

Current Occupation: A semi-decent lawyer. He owns two suits, one to wear, one to dry clean while he’s in court.

Home World Information: California (by that I mean Japan).

Appearance/Style Description: Suit of blue, big red tie, hair like Gemini man.

Sexuality: Unsure. Probably will figure it out once someone pursues him. If he even figures out he’s being pursued - he’s kiiiiiinda oblivious.

Personality: Mostly oblivious, also fairly naive, though he can recognize this trait in others - Maya most notably. Trusting to a fault, is dedicated to fighting to the very end. He will fight up to the last second of the third day to get the NOT GUILTY verdict, and will relentlessly fight for his client to the bitter end.

History: While he was in grade school, Phoenix was defended by a classmate and later colleague, Miles Edgeworth. From that moment on, he knew he wanted to be a defense attorney.

He became the understudy to Mia Fey - the best defense attorney in Cali-Japan. When she was killed by Redd White, Phoenix stepped up to represent her sister, Maya. Once he got her the NOT GUILTY verdict, he took over the law office and Maya appointed herself as his assistant in gratitude.

Current Situation:

Weapon:
Judge Santa Claus’s Gavel: Just a judge’s gavel. Phoenix isn’t entirely sure how he got his hands on it. It just...appeared in his Court Record and he didn’t question it.
Law Books: Why would he read these when he can throw them instead? TAKE THAT!

Stats -

Strength - 1
Agility - 1
Stamina - 1
Power - 1
Reputation - 0

Special Powers:
OBJECTION: Contests an enemies last action. Either results in enemy choosing a new action or that action becoming null/void.
HOLD IT: Freezes an enemy in place. Sometimes used in combination with TAKE THAT.
TAKE THAT: Presents evidence that alters enemies actions depending on what the evidence is, and if it's the appropriate evidence for the situation.

Strengths:
It's Not Over Til It's Over: Fights. To. The. End.
In Your Face: Points out the flaws in your argument. Even if it's a little hard to explain.

Weaknesses:
It's Right in Front of You: Misses the obvious frequently.
Challenged! When challenged, stumbles over himself. Either his feet or his words. Mostly both.

Edit: Aware I need to assign stats. Still fairly unsure on what the fuck kind of stats he'd have, since I still don't see him as combatty-combatty. Mostly see stamina. But beyond that, clueless.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Rel Mayer

Loving your powers, strengths and weaknesses!

I'm curious as to what you think happened to the Ace Attorney world when the Legion came in and what's the status now. Also, you'll want to put your stats in! I think that his home world is somewhere in the Ace Attorney world - but California in the Ace Attorney world?

If you want some help or ideas - I'm just a message or a PM away!

Blue Nova

Angie

Good power, maybe a point of Rep? A point of Agility wouldn't go amiss either, as in the third game he ran across a burning bridge and got a good distance before it snapped beneath him.

Oh yeah, I played Trials and Tribulations, by the way.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

eternaldarkness

Quote from: BAMF on June 20, 2015, 01:58:00 AM
What I've got so far
Phoenix Wright

Current Occupation: A semi-decent lawyer. He owns two suits, one to wear, one to dry clean while he’s in court.

Home World Information: California (by that I mean Japan).

Appearance/Style Description: Suit of blue, big red tie, hair like Gemini man.

Sexuality: Unsure. Probably will figure it out once someone pursues him. If he even figures out he’s being pursued - he’s kiiiiiinda oblivious.

Personality: Mostly oblivious, also fairly naive, though he can recognize this trait in others - Maya most notably. Trusting to a fault, is dedicated to fighting to the very end. He will fight up to the last second of the third day to get the NOT GUILTY verdict, and will relentlessly fight for his client to the bitter end.

History: While he was in grade school, Phoenix was defended by a classmate and later colleague, Miles Edgeworth. From that moment on, he knew he wanted to be a defense attorney.

He became the understudy to Mia Fey - the best defense attorney in Cali-Japan. When she was killed by Redd White, Phoenix stepped up to represent her sister, Maya. Once he got her the NOT GUILTY verdict, he took over the law office and Maya appointed herself as his assistant in gratitude.

Current Situation:

Weapon:
Judge Santa Claus’s Gavel: Just a judge’s gavel. Phoenix isn’t entirely sure how he got his hands on it. It just...appeared in his Court Record and he didn’t question it.
Law Books: Why would he read these when he can throw them instead? TAKE THAT!

Stats -

Strength - 1
Agility - 1
Stamina - 1
Power - 1
Reputation - 0

Special Powers:
OBJECTION: Contests an enemies last action. Either results in enemy choosing a new action or that action becoming null/void.
HOLD IT: Freezes an enemy in place. Sometimes used in combination with TAKE THAT.
TAKE THAT: Presents evidence that alters enemies actions depending on what the evidence is, and if it's the appropriate evidence for the situation.

Strengths:
It's Not Over Til It's Over: Fights. To. The. End.
In Your Face: Points out the flaws in your argument. Even if it's a little hard to explain.

Weaknesses:
It's Right in Front of You: Misses the obvious frequently.
Challenged! When challenged, stumbles over himself. Either his feet or his words. Mostly both.

Edit: Aware I need to assign stats. Still fairly unsure on what the fuck kind of stats he'd have, since I still don't see him as combatty-combatty. Mostly see stamina. But beyond that, clueless.

He fought pretty damn well in Marvel vs Capcom 3. Maybe the MvC wiki will help you nail down his stats
http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Wright/UMvC3

Laughing Hyena

Personally I see Phoenix Wright as someone whom uses stamina, and agility. After all he has been in dangerous situations and has survived as an example, falling into the eagle river from a dizzying height, whilst trying to run across a bridge to save Maya. And the worst thing he got out of that was a head cold. Reputation would also probably help him a good amount as it makes sense for the likes of him… even if there is a "kick me" sign on the defense desk.

Angie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 20, 2015, 02:50:57 AM
Personally I see Phoenix Wright as someone whom uses stamina, and agility. After all he has been in dangerous situations and has survived as an example, falling into the eagle river from a dizzying height, whilst trying to run across a bridge to save Maya. And the worst thing he got out of that was a head cold. Reputation would also probably help him a good amount as it makes sense for the likes of him… even if there is a "kick me" sign on the defense desk.

That was the event I was referencing. His Stamina might be through the roof considering that he should have been out for a month, but he was fine after what, two days?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

eternaldarkness

Dark Sun Gwyndolin

Current Occupation: Drifter

Home World Information: Dark Souls - Lordran

Appearance/Style Description: Of average height with pale white hair that shimmers like moonlight on still water, Gwyndolin changes his appearance as often as he pleases with his powerful illusions, though he usually disguises himself inconspicuously as a young blind woman in street clothes.

Sexuality: Pansexual. Gwyndolin is attracted to the clever, the strong and the bold.

Personality: Dark Sun Gwyndolin is a trickster of the first order, able to change his face and his personality to suit his needs. Gwyndolin respects strength of will and cunning in equal
measure, and while he normally prefers nonviolent means to achieve his aims the Dark Sun has vowed to never again be insulted or pushed aside by anyone and to reclaim the kingdom that is rightfully his and prove that he is the greatest of the gods.

History: Shunned and raised as a girl for his affinity with Moon Sorcery rather than sunlight-based miracles, The Dark Sun was the last true deity remaining in Anor Londo after Lord Gwyn sacrificed himself to link the fires and prolong the Age of Fire.

Gwyndolin faithfully watched over Anor Londo for countless millennia to honor the father whose praise and affection he could never earn, but eventually a chosen undead undid the grand illusion he'd created to keep a grasp on the image of majesty in Anor Londo, and Gwyndolins deception was undone.

The Dark Sun nearly fell into despair then. He didn't know how long he'd languished there in the twilight of the abandoned city of the gods, the voice of his long-departed father taunting him for his failure, but eventually something inside Gwyndolin snapped and he finally understood that it was not he who had failed Gwyn. It was Gwyn who had failed him and all of his people.

That was when he departed Anor Londo in search of a way to restore its glory and while moving between worlds he discovered that his world would eventually be overtaken anyway once the Legion appeared, and so Gwyndolin wove one last illusion, sending a complex simulacrum to approach the Legion and expending much of his power in doing so while he searched for a way to end the Legions threat permanently.

Current Situation: In New York, watching and waiting

Weapon: Tin Darkmoon Catalyst - Gwyndolins sorcery catalyst, powered by Faith rather than Intelligence. Can also serve as a melee weapon in a pinch.

Stats
Strength - 1.
Agility - 2.
Stamina - 1.
Power - 4.
Reputation - 0.

Special Powers: Moon Sorcery. Gwyndolin is a skilled and powerful soul sorcerer, tutored by Seath the Scaleless himself. Gwyndolin has expended much of his sorcerous knowledge and power creating the illusion of himself currently working with the Legion. He still knows the following spells.
-
Soul Arrow
"Elementary sorcery. Fire a soul arrow.
Soul arrows inflict magic damage, making them effective against iron armor, tough scales, and other physically resilient materials."
Hidden Body 3/Scene
-"Ancient sorcery of the lost land of Oolacile. Turns body nearly invisible.
Although perfect invisibility is unachievable due to the risk of dissipation, the caster need only stand still for a moment to blend in to environs with astounding camouflage."

Moon Illusions. Gwyndolin has the unique ability to weave quasi-real illusions from souls, even duplicating specific people perfectly if he has met them personally. This is a natural ability separate from his sorceries and relies on the power of Gwyndolins own soul to give them strength, though the illusions are never as strong as the real thing. Grander illusions require more and more powerful souls.

Strengths: Expert con artist and skilled at mundane sleight of hand. Gwyndolin is very charismatic and a master manipulator and strategist, having been a god and controlled three covenants simultaneously for millennia. In combat he relies on trickery and evasion to avoid harm while pelting his enemies with Soul Sorceries and hindering them with illusions.

Weaknesses: Gwyndolin is mortal. His divine power is mostly expended, and in melee he is no more resilient than anyone else. Also, his Soul Sorceries require a catalyst to be used.

Rel Mayer

Looking over your sheet, eternal and it looks pretty good! This would be a character you're just using for Side Scenes, right?

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 20, 2015, 01:00:00 PM
Looking over your sheet, eternal and it looks pretty good! This would be a character you're just using for Side Scenes, right?

Yep, Gwyndolin is just for side scenes right now, though depending on how much I like Jason he may eventually make it into the main story next arc.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: eternaldarkness on June 20, 2015, 01:07:17 PM
Yep, Gwyndolin is just for side scenes right now, though depending on how much I like Jason he may eventually make it into the main story next arc.

Sweet action! I'm going to have Blue Nova look over it before it's approved, but it looks good by me.

Pink Professional

Cassie Cage

Current Occupation: None. This version of New York is a mystery, but hey: Cassie’ll bounce back and get a job…Maybe as a bartender or something.

Home World Information: The world of Mortal Kombat is a mirror of the mundane world, but with a clear twist. Much like the world of Street Fighter, Martial Artists are able to gain extreme forms of power in this universe, and inside the Mortal Kombat world is a set of other worlds: The Netherrealm, Outworld, and others would dare to lay siege to the Earthrealm. Because of this, a unique set of defenders; more powerful than any mere human, must keep the realm safe by participating in one-on-one duels, often to the death, known as Mortal Kombat.

Appearance/Style Description: Cassandra ‘Cassie’ Cage appears much as she does in her game: sporting either a casual set of gym equipment, complete with her own name branded on the thigh, or a form-fitting synthetic uniform with holsters for her various weapons. While the armour may look like the idea of a sex-crazed gimp general, it actually covers up a layer of Kevlar reinforced under armour, designed to make her just a little bit more durable than your average piece of crap human.

Sexuality: Bisexual – Cassie is a creature driven as much by instinct and impulse than by anything else. She does what she wants, when she wants and that often translates to who she wants.

Personality: Witty, charming, funny, and seemingly hyper-confident, Cassie is a force to be reckoned with and a person that seems to attract attention in all the right, and wrong, ways. While she seems like the most perfect-est of rounded, well-developed only children; complete with brash over-confidence, and an inability to know fear or shame. In truth, Cassie is nursing more than a few parental issues. She is constantly striving to prove herself against the legends of her heritage, and that sometimes results in her taking risks that she should not. She strives to be the best, if only to prove everyone wrong, and prove that she is Cassie Cage, Kick-ass defender of Earthrealm; not Cassandra Cage, Sonya and Johnny’s daughter.

History: Cassie Cage, having recently managed to stomp her $500 boot print into Shinnok’s pasty white butt cheek, was starting to enjoy some of the perks of being one of Earthrealm’s premier defenders. She was being trusted with duties by the Thunder God, Raiden, and she was taking steps towards finding a master who could help her develop the Glow. A war was brewing between Earthrealm and Outworld, and Cassie was poised to lead the charge against the Khan and his forces.

Yet things changed when she was contacted by an otherworldly force.

At first, she thought it was the Elder Gods. It seemed natural that they would contact her, after her role in defeating the fallen Elder god. But she was told of something beyond her realms, beyond the minor conflict between Earthrealm and Outworld. She was warned about the Legion, and how it would consume Earthrealm inevitably, unless the Protagonists could stop it. Cassie accepted the call, partly because of the thrill, and partly because these Protagonists had chosen her, and not her father or mother. They had made her the champion of Earthrealm, so how could she say no?

Current Situation: Recently joined the Protagonists, is looking for a chance to show off her skills.

Weapon: Pistol – A run of the mill pistol with run of the mill bullets. It serves a purpose in either distracting, damaging or deleting the baddies, depending on their scale of Legion douche-baggery.

Baton – A metal, extendable baton which serves the purpose of beating down baddies into a messy, bloody pulp. The force of the baton has proven to be extreme in Cassie’s hand, dislodging the jaws of men, monsters and even the occasional fallen-god.

Stun Knife – A simple enough upgrade to a normal knife, the Stun knife is a sharp, short bladed weapon that can emit a powerful, non-lethal shock in the right circumstances. It emits the shock from the back side of the actual knife, so it is best used when someone either deflects the knife’s attack, or when you stab someone. It was made famous by renowned Foxhound member, Solid Snake.

Stats - We have 5 different stats in the game. We do not roll for hitting, or use it to track health. The purpose of these stats is only to help the GMs during the free-form fights. We have a better gauge of how strong you are, versus how strong another character is. And vice versa. New characters will start with 4 points to spend. Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Power will all start at 1. Reputation starts at 0. If you have an issue - please contact any of the GMs or post in one of our OOC threads - and one of our players will help you out!

Strength –3: Above average in strength, Cassie is able to break bones, ligaments and balls with her blows…So don’t get handsy!
Agility – 2: Cassie’s fighting style revolves around overwhelming opponents with hand-to-hand blows. She hits fast and hard, so watch out.
Stamina - 2: As far as humans go, Cassie is peak in terms of physical conditioning. She can take punches, be frozen, be set on fire and be stabbed, and avoid being outright killed. Kicking ass sometimes requires getting your ass a little kicked, y’know.
Power – 1:  Untempered and uncontrolled, Cassie has some access to the power her father affectionate names: ‘the glow’. It is something to do with some crazy war-monks from a thousand years ago, or something, but when she does access it (normally in times of extreme emotional stress), she is a freakin’ juggernaut!
Reputation – 0: In this new Protagonist legion, Cassie is an unknown entity, and she has made every attempt to keep it that way. People don’t know Cassie, and more importantly, they don’t know Mommy or Daddy. She wants to keep it that way…at least that last part. Bitch, she wants all the fan clubs, later.

Special Powers: Combat Expert – Having thought Gods, Khans, Heroes, and Villians for a good decade or something now, Cassie is a butt kicking machine. She fights mainly with her hand to hand skills, and as such can fight people who wield weapons without them. She is quick, strong, and fierce without her kit…With it? She’ll kick all sorts of butt.

The Glow – A long time ago, some crazy Mediterranean cult began to selectively breed and train warriors, who could fight for and against the gods. At some point, this cult got frisky or something, because the Cage lineage seems to possess an undeniably potent version of this power, known pretty much exclusively as ‘The Glow’. The Glow is an untapped power for Cassie, but in times of emotion she can use the power to augment her strength, agility, and stamina. If she can train and control this power, the possibilities are far more exciting.

Strengths: Kicking ass and taking names – Pretty self-explanatory, Cassie is a natural born butt-kicker. She likes it, she likes looking good while doing it, and she likes getting better at it. Cassie is gifted at fighting, to be sure, but she is even more gifted at learning how to fight. She picks things up really quickly, and adapts them to her own style even quicker.

Adaptable – Cassie is able to quickly adjust to a situation, both inside combat and outside of it. That means that she handles pressure and surprises better than most. Does a team need a leader? Cassie’s got you covered. Does the group need a pilot, or a shooter? Cassie’ll do it. Does the group need some quick money? Eh, Cassie could do a bit of stripping.

Weaknesses: Human after all – Cassie, while a hell of a strong human, is only a human. She might have some fancy powers, but if you shoot her enough times, she’ll die. She can’t fly, she can’t breathe in space or under water, she can’t heal that quickly either. She is thoroughly mortal.

Poor diplomat – Cassie doesn’t have any particular golden tongue, when it comes to diplomatic things at least. The last time she tried to play that particular role, she nearly started a war with another realm. On a personal level? Sure, Cassie is a funny, fun person. Diplomacy though? Shudders

Diesel Heart

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Pink Professional on June 20, 2015, 07:13:01 PM
Cassie Cage

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Current Occupation: None. This version of New York is a mystery, but hey: Cassie’ll bounce back and get a job…Maybe as a bartender or something.

Home World Information: The world of Mortal Kombat is a mirror of the mundane world, but with a clear twist. Much like the world of Street Fighter, Martial Artists are able to gain extreme forms of power in this universe, and inside the Mortal Kombat world is a set of other worlds: The Netherrealm, Outworld, and others would dare to lay siege to the Earthrealm. Because of this, a unique set of defenders; more powerful than any mere human, must keep the realm safe by participating in one-on-one duels, often to the death, known as Mortal Kombat.

Appearance/Style Description: Cassandra ‘Cassie’ Cage appears much as she does in her game: sporting either a casual set of gym equipment, complete with her own name branded on the thigh, or a form-fitting synthetic uniform with holsters for her various weapons. While the armour may look like the idea of a sex-crazed gimp general, it actually covers up a layer of Kevlar reinforced under armour, designed to make her just a little bit more durable than your average piece of crap human.

Sexuality: Bisexual – Cassie is a creature driven as much by instinct and impulse than by anything else. She does what she wants, when she wants and that often translates to who she wants.

Personality: Witty, charming, funny, and seemingly hyper-confident, Cassie is a force to be reckoned with and a person that seems to attract attention in all the right, and wrong, ways. While she seems like the most perfect-est of rounded, well-developed only children; complete with brash over-confidence, and an inability to know fear or shame. In truth, Cassie is nursing more than a few parental issues. She is constantly striving to prove herself against the legends of her heritage, and that sometimes results in her taking risks that she should not. She strives to be the best, if only to prove everyone wrong, and prove that she is Cassie Cage, Kick-ass defender of Earthrealm; not Cassandra Cage, Sonya and Johnny’s daughter.

History: Cassie Cage, having recently managed to stomp her $500 boot print into Shinnok’s pasty white butt cheek, was starting to enjoy some of the perks of being one of Earthrealm’s premier defenders. She was being trusted with duties by the Thunder God, Raiden, and she was taking steps towards finding a master who could help her develop the Glow. A war was brewing between Earthrealm and Outworld, and Cassie was poised to lead the charge against the Khan and his forces.

Yet things changed when she was contacted by an otherworldly force.

At first, she thought it was the Elder Gods. It seemed natural that they would contact her, after her role in defeating the fallen Elder god. But she was told of something beyond her realms, beyond the minor conflict between Earthrealm and Outworld. She was warned about the Legion, and how it would consume Earthrealm inevitably, unless the Protagonists could stop it. Cassie accepted the call, partly because of the thrill, and partly because these Protagonists had chosen her, and not her father or mother. They had made her the champion of Earthrealm, so how could she say no?

Current Situation: Recently joined the Protagonists, is looking for a chance to show off her skills.

Weapon: Pistol – A run of the mill pistol with run of the mill bullets. It serves a purpose in either distracting, damaging or deleting the baddies, depending on their scale of Legion douche-baggery.

Baton – A metal, extendable baton which serves the purpose of beating down baddies into a messy, bloody pulp. The force of the baton has proven to be extreme in Cassie’s hand, dislodging the jaws of men, monsters and even the occasional fallen-god.

Stun Knife – A simple enough upgrade to a normal knife, the Stun knife is a sharp, short bladed weapon that can emit a powerful, non-lethal shock in the right circumstances. It emits the shock from the back side of the actual knife, so it is best used when someone either deflects the knife’s attack, or when you stab someone. It was made famous by renowned Foxhound member, Solid Snake.

Stats - We have 5 different stats in the game. We do not roll for hitting, or use it to track health. The purpose of these stats is only to help the GMs during the free-form fights. We have a better gauge of how strong you are, versus how strong another character is. And vice versa. New characters will start with 4 points to spend. Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Power will all start at 1. Reputation starts at 0. If you have an issue - please contact any of the GMs or post in one of our OOC threads - and one of our players will help you out!

Strength –3: Above average in strength, Cassie is able to break bones, ligaments and balls with her blows…So don’t get handsy!
Agility – 2: Cassie’s fighting style revolves around overwhelming opponents with hand-to-hand blows. She hits fast and hard, so watch out.
Stamina - 2: As far as humans go, Cassie is peak in terms of physical conditioning. She can take punches, be frozen, be set on fire and be stabbed, and avoid being outright killed. Kicking ass sometimes requires getting your ass a little kicked, y’know.
Power – 1:  Untempered and uncontrolled, Cassie has some access to the power her father affectionate names: ‘the glow’. It is something to do with some crazy war-monks from a thousand years ago, or something, but when she does access it (normally in times of extreme emotional stress), she is a freakin’ juggernaut!
Reputation – 0: In this new Protagonist legion, Cassie is an unknown entity, and she has made every attempt to keep it that way. People don’t know Cassie, and more importantly, they don’t know Mommy or Daddy. She wants to keep it that way…at least that last part. Bitch, she wants all the fan clubs, later.

Special Powers: Combat Expert – Having thought Gods, Khans, Heroes, and Villians for a good decade or something now, Cassie is a butt kicking machine. She fights mainly with her hand to hand skills, and as such can fight people who wield weapons without them. She is quick, strong, and fierce without her kit…With it? She’ll kick all sorts of butt.

The Glow – A long time ago, some crazy Mediterranean cult began to selectively breed and train warriors, who could fight for and against the gods. At some point, this cult got frisky or something, because the Cage lineage seems to possess an undeniably potent version of this power, known pretty much exclusively as ‘The Glow’. The Glow is an untapped power for Cassie, but in times of emotion she can use the power to augment her strength, agility, and stamina. If she can train and control this power, the possibilities are far more exciting.

Strengths: Kicking ass and taking names – Pretty self-explanatory, Cassie is a natural born butt-kicker. She likes it, she likes looking good while doing it, and she likes getting better at it. Cassie is gifted at fighting, to be sure, but she is even more gifted at learning how to fight. She picks things up really quickly, and adapts them to her own style even quicker.

Adaptable – Cassie is able to quickly adjust to a situation, both inside combat and outside of it. That means that she handles pressure and surprises better than most. Does a team need a leader? Cassie’s got you covered. Does the group need a pilot, or a shooter? Cassie’ll do it. Does the group need some quick money? Eh, Cassie could do a bit of stripping.

Weaknesses: Human after all – Cassie, while a hell of a strong human, is only a human. She might have some fancy powers, but if you shoot her enough times, she’ll die. She can’t fly, she can’t breathe in space or under water, she can’t heal that quickly either. She is thoroughly mortal.

Poor diplomat – Cassie doesn’t have any particular golden tongue, when it comes to diplomatic things at least. The last time she tried to play that particular role, she nearly started a war with another realm. On a personal level? Sure, Cassie is a funny, fun person. Diplomacy though? Shudders

Yes yes yes! Cassie Cassie!

Mr L

Haven't played a Mortal Kombat since the SNES one, and I can oddly appreciate this character ^.^
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake