Html help

Started by Thesunmaid, May 24, 2014, 06:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

I am trying to start up a group game and I am afraid I am very basic with my understanding and skills with HMTL...I have no idea how I can post a sheet where its copyable with the coding. I am trying to keep it simple and just making the subjects bolded. I know this little bit how to do the coding up for that part but I simply would like to have the coding copyable for players and posted in a thread.Since I am sure that there is also people out there that are very basic in their knowledge as mine.

I am sure it is possible with the little tools at the top but I am afraid I have no idea which I would use. If someone could point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it. I already have the sheet ready to post.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Kye

Here's a pretty good tutorial for basic BBCode, assuming you're wanting to do it here on Elliquiy. 

Thesunmaid

ooh thank you very much :) That's exactly what I am looking for. :) And yes it is on E.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Kye