Looking for some domination fun!

Started by TheWolf, August 29, 2006, 11:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWolf

I've been out of RP for a while, and now I'm back!  I'm looking for some good games, preferably with some kind of plot, and preferably on the darker side of things with all manner of torment, teasing, bondage and the like.  Although I can play things both ways, either as Dom or sub, I'm really looking for a strong willed female to take control...

Now, that's not to say that'll be the only way it goes, perhaps he escapes and turns the tables?  Or not, as the case may be, either way...

Setting don't care, whatever you might feel more comfortable, or more at home with.  Limits?  Few, we can discuss if someone has interest.  More than a One-on-One?  I'd like it to start out that way, but am open to changing at a later date...

So, any takers or ideas?

WolfMan

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Lirliel

Hmmm... so what are your Ons and Offs, what do you like. Give me an idea, cause I'm quite intrested in being a Dom :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

TheWolf

Anyone else?   :D

Any other takers?

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Sugarman (hal)

:o gosh did you just turn your back on lady Lirliel? please say you didn't
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's