Mass Effect: Legacy [Interest Thread] - Still Accepting

Started by la dame en noir, March 17, 2015, 03:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interdiction of words

Welcome to this fine game, if you need any help I could be of service or our mods here could do the same.
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

la dame en noir

Quote from: aorangi3 on March 27, 2015, 01:08:45 PM
Shy is not in my vocab. However, the word busy is. Will post shortly.

You can always join us in the OOC :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Juggtacular

ATTENTION!!!!

We are looking for 1-2 people(already accepted or new) to play as a Commander class character, which entails having a Frigate-class vessel(like the Normandy), manned by a full crew. Also at this level your character regardless of race, class, or actual job title(Spectre, Assassin, Freelancer, Space Pirate, etc...) will have the status that comes with that level of authority.

Furthermore, as a Commander class, you can talk to your fellow players and recruit them aboard your ship. For example, my Spectre(Marshall Kennedy) is a Commander class, has a Frigate, and his own crew. Snorkle's character has been added to his crew after we set something up. This system is the heart of what makes Mass Effect so fun. Imagine if everyone in Shepards crew had been played by other people?!

Come on. You know you want to.

aorangi3

Well I would be open for this for Jonah, but that would require some tweaking. Would you be up for that?
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Juggtacular

Sure. If you've got an idea you can pm me. Or you can just tweak your character sheet and send it to me if you've got it all figured out.

aorangi3

Then I will tweak Jonah a bit more for this then. Thinking along the lines of a mercenary guild/team. Pm me on specific requirements that you are looking for, so that I can get the ball rolling Sunday night.
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

orderNchaos

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 28, 2015, 01:50:27 AM
ATTENTION!!!!

We are looking for 1-2 people(already accepted or new) to play as a Commander class character, which entails having a Frigate-class vessel(like the Normandy), manned by a full crew. Also at this level your character regardless of race, class, or actual job title(Spectre, Assassin, Freelancer, Space Pirate, etc...) will have the status that comes with that level of authority.

Furthermore, as a Commander class, you can talk to your fellow players and recruit them aboard your ship. For example, my Spectre(Marshall Kennedy) is a Commander class, has a Frigate, and his own crew. Snorkle's character has been added to his crew after we set something up. This system is the heart of what makes Mass Effect so fun. Imagine if everyone in Shepards crew had been played by other people?!

Come on. You know you want to.

I guess I already kinda assumed that we'd have to come together into some sort of a group in order to follow the main mission plot line.  Shirala usually works alone, but tends to hire on support when she's going into big jobs.  This might be one of those big jobs where she'd pull together a few crew to help her out and augment her abilities.  She is a commando, she's used to working in small teams anyhow.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Angaroo on March 27, 2015, 05:21:06 PM
Great! ^_^ I'm planning on making an Asari cause I loooovveed the Asari in all of the Mass Effect's I love you Liara, but I'm not sure whether I should make her a bad or good. :?

Any suggestions? I'm also open to talk about some preexisting relations, so don't be afraid to ask me about things like that! :>

I could always use some Cerberus friends. :D

Pink Professional

I don't think Cereberus hire Asari that much.

...A shame really, the Illusive man clearly needs a good bit of magical mind orgasms.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Pink Professional on March 28, 2015, 01:26:02 PM

...A shame really, the Illusive man clearly needs a good bit of magical mind orgasms.

Actually according to the Shadow Broker's files he hires expensive Asari prostitutes...I think I kind of forget.  :P

Juggtacular

Quote from: Pink Professional on March 28, 2015, 01:26:02 PM

Not much, but Illusive Man is pretty progressive. He's definitely humanity first, but will bite the proverbial bullet if an alien is worth his time or the need is great enough. After all he pointed Shepard towards Thane, Tali, Samara, Mordin, Garrus, and Warlord Okeer for the suicide mission.

Angaroo

Thanks for all of the ideas! ^.^ I think I may just make her a Spectre, although if I think of something else that strikes my fancy, I could possibly switch to that. I'd also like to apologize in the delay of response and for not having a character sheet ready yet. I'm about to work the second half of my swing shift and I spent the day sleeping. >.< But expect something either tomorrow or monday, since I have both days off.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Angaroo on March 28, 2015, 05:49:52 PM
Thanks for all of the ideas! ^.^ I think I may just make her a Spectre, although if I think of something else that strikes my fancy, I could possibly switch to that. I'd also like to apologize in the delay of response and for not having a character sheet ready yet. I'm about to work the second half of my swing shift and I spent the day sleeping. >.< But expect something either tomorrow or monday, since I have both days off.

Real life happens. Don't apologize for that, lol. Just the other day I got attacked by a muskrat. (I really didn't, but you get my point)

We'll be here when you get it sent in.

Ontan

Jonah, Lautrec, Olivia, and Shoksa have been added to the character summary! For simplicity’s sake, anyone with Tactical Cloak is listed as an infiltrator – I know it’s a bit of a misnomer for some characters, so apologies for that; it’s only that the list is intended to be accessible rather than detailed.

Also, the line between ‘goodly’ freelance and outright antagonist can get a little blurred, and I’m guessing most of them can be contracted by one side or the other, but as a general rule of thumb I’m making the bold moral assertion that anyone who murders strangers for money is probably evil. That said, if you feel your character has been misclassified, just shoot me (or the GMs) a message!

Character (gender)Base Class (race)Allegiance
Marshall Kennedy (m)Sentinel (Human)                      Spectre
Septiius Tertibius (m)Rebel (Turian)Spectre
Pelera (f)Infiltrator (Drell)Citadel security
Lillith K. Marshal (f)Engineer (Human)Alliance
Jennifer Drake (f) Infiltrator (Human) Alliance
Olivia Blackstar (f) Vanguard (Human) Alliance
Abigail P. Bryant (f)Sentinel (Human) Alliance (applicant)
G-Unit-73b “Vladimir” (m / Geth) Infiltrator (Geth) Alliance / Independent
Agami Ruff (f) Vanguard (Human) Cerberus
Remi’Xema nar Teera (f)       Infiltrator (Quarian)        Independent (Migrant Fleet)
Suzie Lao (f)Sentinel (Human) Independent (Criminal Underground)
Shirala L’Ark (f / Asari) Vanguard (Asari) Independent (Bounty Hunter)
Taevia Mortis (f / Asari)Ardat-Yakshi (Asari)Antagonist (Thorian, Omega)
Thaddeus Hackett (m)Soldier (Human)Antagonist (Omega)
Magnus Ahlberg (m) Infiltrator (Human)Antagonist (Omega)
Lautrec Akarius (m) Vanguard (Turian) Antagonist (Omega, independent)
Jonah “The Red” Cloud (m) Infiltrator (Human) Antagonist (freelance)
Shoksa Raal (m) Infiltrator (Drell) Antagonist (freelance)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

orderNchaos

Ontan

Yeah, there are quite a few of them… but that shouldn’t put people off if they want to make more.

In all honesty, I can see why they're the popular choice. As a medium-armour hybrid class, they’re hugely versatile in their own right, and a few extremely potent utility skills (cloak, hacking) open up all sorts of possibilities for both narrative and combat. Coupled with the fact that secret agents are naturally sexy, they're well suited to open ended sandbox games.

Angaroo

Just an update: I've only got to work on my bio/background before I submit her for GM review. Expect something either tonight (around 1-3 am CST) or sometime tomorrow afternoon. :>

la dame en noir

Quote from: Angaroo on March 29, 2015, 06:49:15 PM
Just an update: I've only got to work on my bio/background before I submit her for GM review. Expect something either tonight (around 1-3 am CST) or sometime tomorrow afternoon. :>

I look forward to seeing what you come up with :3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

For anyone else interested, please refer to the first post.
A&A | FxF |

Untamed Skies

Juggtacular

We're still open and accepting. Feel free to make a CS.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Untamed Skies on March 30, 2015, 05:40:14 PM
I'm very interested in joining this game.

awesome! Let us know if you have any questions. We are still very open and very much accepting!! :D
A&A | FxF |