Keeping it in the family! (m iso f or ff, need sis or mom)

Started by Chreestafer, January 03, 2015, 12:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Really looking for a good Incest rp lately and I've decided to bring back an old idea I tried once.

We can brain storm to add things but the basic plot line is thus:

My character went to the Navy to become a navy seal.  After turning 26 he's return home to his family.  His little sister, who is now 16 was his biggest fan and his best friend.  but the years he's been gone she's changed and became the resilient little punk girl (need to find punk girl photos) When he comes home to find this how does she react? how does he react knowing punk/emo girls are his biggest turn on? 

thinking of maybe adding mom into the mix if we have enough interest.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Still open as of the moment.  Have 1 female interested already, one more is ok ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List