Bookmarks?

Started by Thesunmaid, October 28, 2023, 08:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

I am so sorry to bother anyone here and I know the new forum is a work in progress obviously..but I was wondering if we are still able to add book marks to our lists? I have one new topic set up to email me alerts but I was wondering if we could still add to our book marks and how I would do that?

Thank you.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

FoxWriter

I was just coming to ask this lol. I'm gonna comment so i can get alerts when someone responds. :3
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Choose your own adventure : Fates be Chosen[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]50 Tales[/td][/tr]
[tr][td] Word of the Day[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Thesunmaid

Ok good so I am not just looking in the wrong place. While I don't mind getting emails and such I do like the book mark feature because they are all in the same place where I can look at the list.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

FoxWriter

yeah me too. and it's easier to find them if i need to check something too. like if i forgot to post, or a post didn't go through, or i forgot a characters name or just wanna re-read it.
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

Vekseid

I hope to get to this today 

Thesunmaid

Thank you Vekseid I am sure many people will appreciate it. Have a good day :)

FoxWriter

awesome! thanks Veks! also, i REALLY like the Alert function. ^^
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

Madam Striga

Thanks for all the hard work Veks!

Senna Blackheart

Quote from: Madam Striga on October 28, 2023, 10:27:27 AMThanks for all the hard work Veks!
Seconded, thirded, fourthed and fifthed. 

It's unbelievably appreciated.

I am on the record as wanting to pay for a site overhaul and though I understand that things will still be in flux and/or reverted, I really appreciate all of what you're doing here, @Vekseid .
Status (13 March 2024): On indefinite hiatus.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: FoxWriter on October 28, 2023, 08:43:10 AMawesome! thanks Veks! also, i REALLY like the Alert function. ^^
Quote from: Madam Striga on October 28, 2023, 10:27:27 AMThanks for all the hard work Veks!

+1 to both of these! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Esoterica

What I have been doing temporarily is a thread tracker. Bookmarking in a post until it gets done.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

RedEve

Thanks Veks. I think bookmarks is the only main functionality from the old environment I still really miss.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

tobisquestion

Also posting so I can get updates. I use my bookmark list to make sure I reply to my threads in the order of who's been waiting longest, and I have a few RPs I've not been able to bookmark.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

ThatGuy285

Yeah would like to have bookmarks yet. Really helpful in keeping track of my stories.
That guy, you know who did the thing with the other thing. No not that thing!

Annisthyrienne

Are there any updates to report on this issue? I'm another one who used bookmarks heavily and I feel adrift without being able to refer to them.

Vekseid

I apologize everyone, I have been down an arm lately for various medical reasons and working hurts. I will get to this.

RedPhoenix

Feel better Veks! Don't hurt yourself! :(

Thesunmaid

You have clearly done alot already so your health should come first. I am sure  when you feel better things will be worked on. Thank you for all you have already done and what we know you will do. 

kurioustoohear

This isn't the solution, but it is information that many, I am sure, has discovered. When you right click on a story link, you get a pull down box with options. One is "Add Bookmarks." When you click that, you get a box to confirm. You hit 'Add' ... but it doesn't do anything. I only mention it as a possible lead on a solution. And yes ... thanks for ALL you do on this site! 

RedPhoenix

If that's coming up from just right clicking on the link that might be your browser adding a bookmark!

Blaed

Get better soon Veks! We are all managing fine right now. Medical issues take priority.

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Vekseid on November 04, 2023, 02:51:53 PMI apologize everyone, I have been down an arm lately for various medical reasons and working hurts. I will get to this.
Uggg. Take care of yourself, bossman. We're all anxious for stuff to work, but wrecking yourself over it helps neither you nor us.  We'll wait!  Patiently!

...that's my story and I'm sticking with it...
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

AndyZ

Keeping an eye on this.

It's worth asking: is the old version of the site coming back, or will this just be how it is now?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: AndyZ on November 11, 2023, 01:42:17 PMKeeping an eye on this.

It's worth asking: is the old version of the site coming back, or will this just be how it is now?
The plan is to go back to something similar as before. But there is only 1 person working on the page so RL has to take priority and last I read was that Vekseid was having some health issues with an arm or hand. As programmer myself I know how difficult it gets to suddenly only type with 1 hand if you are used to 2. It'll drive down your speed by a lot.
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

GothicFires

I used to have my browser toolbar linked to my bookmark list on E. Started a new game so that became a minor inconvenience. While I do need the bookmarks to get to my 0n/0ff page because it is old and buried in posts, I changed my bookmark to link to forum profile -> watched topics. assuming you are only following your stories this should provide a stop gap until Vek is able to get bookmarks working again. I can see all my current stories and if I or my partner has been the last to reply.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507