Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Uh, you know, since we're together the house is really tip-top. But, let's face it, you don't have what it takes. We're done. ;)

bytchboii21690

sorry your just not big enough to please me... adios

the taken

I've never seen you before in my entire life? Who are you?

Nico

Dude, you're way too green for me. It just doesn't match my hair colour. Sorry, we're done, but you were good.  XD

bytchboii21690

It's just a restraining order, it's not like it's the end of the world C:)

lothloriengrey

Yeah!! Like it's MY Fault you forgot to get new batteries! Good Bye.

TheLovelyMaid

We're just...from two different sides of the tracks...

Cardwolf

You keep tying up the phone lines and you never do your side of the chores...your too irresposible for me.

HockeyGod

I already broke up with you once...now twice.

TheLovelyMaid

I'm breaking up for you, because I can't stop staring at you...and nothing else gets done...

It'll be better, for both of us.

the taken

I'm breaking up for you, because I can't stop staring at you...and nothing else gets done...

It'll be better, for both of us.

bytchboii21690

you came home from work wearing a chastity device from another person ;]

Merry Gentry

I thought you were approved! I'm sorry, this just isn't going to work for me
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLovelyMaid

You've broken too many of my g-strings.

It's over.

Merry Gentry

You never put down that damn phone! What about me!? *sniff*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

the taken

You're always laying down, using your heels to play with your underwear, but you never let me do it for you. I can't take it anymore. Either the shoes go, or I go.

Merry Gentry

always with the "help me with my tentacles" or "touch my tentacles" I've had enough!

Cardwolf

You are always getting your high heels stuck in your g-string...I can't take this anymore.

(Unless you can convince me otherwise *Winks*)

Sanai

You spend too much time looking intently into the camera or the nearest mirror. I'm leaving you!
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Nico

Uh...you know, you're really nice and all. But, yes, I'm very sorry but you lack what I want. :P

TheLovelyMaid

You wouldn't let me wear your leather cap.  I just wanted to try it on. *cries*

It's over!

the taken

You always "Dusting this!" "Whipping that!" but never "Let's do something fun!" I swear, the brass gets more attention from you in a day than I get all week! Well I'm not putting up with it anymore. I'm finding a maid with less professional attitude than you. It's over.

Merry Gentry

I'm sorry, didn't we already do this via text? I've got a date in like 5 minutes..

Lord Mayerling

I'm sorry...I don't stoop to gentry...

HockeyGod

It just wouldn't work...different time periods and such.