Tokken Prodigy School (anime/hentai game) SEEKING TWO PLAYERS

Started by Sephora, July 31, 2016, 04:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyboyboy

Quote from: Sephora on August 17, 2016, 06:24:52 PM
johnny: While I am fine with Logan coming from a family that allowed him private tutors, I need to know that you aren't going to make him perfect at everything, and know that he's at a school where there will always be someone who is just about always better at him than everything other than archery.  Otherwise, approved. 

I never intended for him to be perfect at everything, sorry if it appeared that way, it was more that his family pushed and still pushed him to perfect what he does and moreso that he may be educated and get A-B grades he still is not the best and probably never can be, but upbringing makes it expected.
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Chrystal

Sorry folks, but this is failing to hold my interest and I just can't think of a character I want to play. I shall do the decent think and announce my withdrawal.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sephora

Well then Johny, welcome to the game!

I think I am going to start closing the entrance to the game. 

Any more entries, please pm me privately. 

Amarlo

Still paying attention to this. Might join pending discussion with a friend. ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Vergil Tanner

And I'm said friend, making my interest known! Just blooping up here to keep the thread bookmarked.

Oh, and Hi Seph! How ya doin? :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on August 22, 2016, 06:33:51 PM
And I'm said friend, making my interest known! Just blooping up here to keep the thread bookmarked.

Oh, and Hi Seph! How ya doin? :D

Vergil!!! Heya!! :D

Vergil Tanner

Oh, hey Tokyo! :D I didn't realise you were here! This better not steal you away from WCBH ;) :P If it does, Mistress Grace won't be happy :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Inari

We have a lovely list of people if you wanna check out the current play list:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254631.0

Also... teachers please~

Vergil Tanner

I shall certainly take a look!
Amarlo and I already have a Brother/Sister pair all planned out and mostly written...alas, we have been informed by Seph that the slots are all filled up at the moment, so we shall have to wait for more slots to become available at some point. No matter, I can wait. ^_^

Inari

Awww that sucks... I guess we need to wait until we become a big game. ;~;

Vergil Tanner

Yeah, it's a touch disappointing, but as a fellow GM, I can appreciate the difficulties of wrangling a big group :P I'm content to wait until there's space for us, no harm, no foul ^_^

Sephora

We are currently on the hunt for two players.

Please reach out to me if you are interested!

Here is the current character roster list:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254631.0

Here is the current in game thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254905.0

The game is about six pages deep, but only an hour or so has passed in game---so it shouldn't be difficult at all for new characters to be rolled in. 

Leki

Hmm? So there's no talented youths, or able bodied souls out there willing to sacrifice themselves?
That's a shame~

MelodyCake

Hey there, still looking for players?
If so, I want to say I'm interested :)

Sephora

We have had one or two applicants, but go ahead!  Send a character concept in.  ^^

Laughing Hyena

Recruitment has been re-opened for anyone interested in joining the academy and its hijinks. ^_^

Hunter

It's an interesting concept.  Is it just students or do you need teachers still?

Laughing Hyena

We have several students and one teacher. The focus is preferably students whom have more ample opportunity for interactions..

Hunter

Hunter

I've completed a tentative character, though I've selected a slightly different prodigy than normal.   Please let me know if I need to make an adjustments.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Yukio Takahashi.

Prodigy Type: Perfect Memory*.

Country of Origin: United States (Hawaiian Islands).

Background: Yukio originates from a multi-generational Japanese family that has been on the Hawaiian Islands since the late 1890s.   Unlike many prodigies, Yukio's ability didn't manifest until his thirteenth birthday . . . and is one he regards as both a blessing and a curse.   Being able to remember everything that he's experienced (irregardless of sense) has made him a bit on the withdrawn side; as everything that has ever happened to him since his thirteenth birthday can not be forgotten.   Yukio remains externally pleasant, even cheerful, but tends to isolate himself whenever possible.   He also tends to sleep more than most people (preferring to skip class in order to hide in the library for some serious napping) as well as seeming to require more (usually sugary) calories.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual.

Appearance:

*Character Reference = http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Index_Librorum_Prohibitorum

Vergil Tanner

I thought that "Prodigy" meant a Subject Prodigy? Like, Chemistry, Writing, Football, Music, etc etc, rather than a skill like "Perfect Memory?" I could be mistaken here, but my understanding of the concept was that it was Prodigy Level Skills focused on one specific subject rather than a skill that could apply to pretty much any academic field.

Obviously if I'm wrong, somebody please correct me >.>

Laughing Hyena

This is absolutely correct Vergil. Its a matter of being a prodigy of math or a certain career choice.

Hunter

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 17, 2016, 11:19:54 PM
This is absolutely correct Vergil. Its a matter of being a prodigy of math or a certain career choice.

I wasn't sure.    So you're wanting skill prodigy, not prodigy in general.

It's all good.    So take care!