After the Disaster [Incest/Drama game] Interest Check

Started by Letrixia, January 25, 2015, 01:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

The Matthews family is a normal family in the standards of everybody else, however deep inside lies a secret, they don't judge a person they fall in love with or have sex with, even in family. Nudity is a common place for them in the family spending most if not all the time nude. One of the older daughters even went out to holly wood and became a multimillionaire recording artist. She always makes sure that they have a place to live and everything they would ever need. What happens when a natural disaster changes all that, what happens when a tornado rampages through the small town where the family lives leaving them with nothing. Thankfully they were out once the tornado hit but the only things that they had were the clothing on her back.

However their misfortune will not last for long. When the oldest daughter knew about what happened she rushed to her old town to get her family and bring them back up to speed. She had no idea how affected they were as the car, house and everything were done for. The family still in the crisis of sorting through the wreckage believe that their daughter knows nothing about the tornado, that is until three black SUV park in front of their house and she comes out. Now she wants to take them out of the town and showed them the live that she has been living. Giving them a new house outside the tornado area and with beach side view she knows that they would be safe there.

Now with a brand new house, car, city and a golden credit card to buy everything they desire in order to get back on track what would the family do in their 'secret' times. Would the oldest daughter join them from time to time?. 

Looking For:
Father: Open
Mother: Open
Oldest Daughter: Taken
Oldest Son:
Younger Daughter or Son: Taken
Younger Daughter or Son 2:

[float=left][img width=300 padding=10]imglinkhere[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

If this goes well I might open this to more people like friends and boyfriends/girlfriends but I will need the basic roles filled up.

Juggtacular

Letrixia

Just make character sheet I will reserve it for 12 hours

eiselmann

I'll take the youngest son....how young do you want him 16 , 17 or 18?
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Letrixia

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

Letrixia

if you have any doubts about how famous the oldest daughter is  think of "Shakira" type of wealth and fame.

Blinkin

]
Name:Karen Matthews (Maiden Name: Adams
Age:early 40's, dependent on the age of the oldest daughter.
Role:Mother
Likes: Cuddling, kissing, snuggling, caresses, oral, vaginal, oral, giving/recieving pleasure, anything on my O/O's.
Dislikes: Real pain, punishing the children, the things on my O/O's
Personality: Karen is in her heart, a loving and supportive  mother to her children and husband. Not exactly hard on the children, she can and will punish them when she has to and demands respect from them, even when she's doing favors for them and making love. In her mind, her life revolves around the family and making sure that everyone has what they need to be a success in their lives and careers. Although she might be a pitite thing, she's as fierce as any mother bear when it comes to her children and isn't afraid to stand up to anyone for them.

Questions for the others:

1. I'm thinking about leaving her the ability/problem of lactation via some unusual medical condition. Would anyone be interested in this, or would anyone rather not see it?
2. I'm picturing her as being the open, willing and perhaps a little overly affectionate type, anyone have a problem with her constantly hugging and kissing? Among other things, of course.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

eiselmann

HI Blinkin
Question 1 .. my preference is no, saying that its also not a major issue for me so will work with it in any interactions between our characters if the majority are cool with your question 

Question 2 ..all good mate the more huggy and touchy the better

oh and as an aside Rachel Wietz..... very good choice ...applause, applause, applause

My ons and offs link

Blinkin

The lactation isn't a deal breaker. I've just always wanted to play with it and haven't found a game that lets me yet. If it goes in that direction, oh well... just don't aandon playing with her breasts, she'll love you for letting her know that after so many kids they still look good. ;)

Any mother should want to hug and touch her kids. ;) Karen just does it in different ways than normal. lol

And, I do love the woman, I mean, ever since I heard her say the word "Naughty," I want to see if she would say it to me. ;) If someone wants to scoure the movie for an image of her with her hair down, I would be forever grateful.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Juggtacular

This one has her hair down and is pretty classy. It fits for a "matronly" image I think.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.