Leonhart seeks awesomest roleplay evar!

Started by leonhart, March 11, 2009, 08:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonhart

Heya!

I'm looking for literate (paragraph posts preferred, third-person narrative) roleplays with actual plots and stories! If you're an active player who has a lot of awesome ideas and a creative bent, I'll heart you forever.

As a quick warning: My characters are generally sexually submissive. Please do not ask me to Dom.

I have several anthro/feral ideas, which I know is hella strange to a lot of you, but it is fun for me. So Nyah. I'll list them right after noting that I don't care for a constant barrage of sex. There's more to a story than that.

OK! With that out of the way. . .

The Dream-Eater
Sedero is a freewheeling wolfdog caught up in the cruel sport of dogfighting. Naive of the ways of man, the half-wild creature quickly learns from his fellow "fighters" what his fate will soon be. Together, he and another dog plot their escape. (m/m)

Hengeyokai
She is a beautiful woman managing somehow to blend perfectly within the crowd. As an editor of textbooks her job is not the most in demand, yet her parent company transferred her from Japan to America to work on a new series of projects. Though quiet and polite, the woman is prone to moments of ribaldry and playfulness when amongst friends. She quite enjoys the work of photographers and can lose herself for hours in art museums.

Keeping people at an arm's length, even her closest friends, no one quite knows where this elusive young woman disappears to at night... (f/m , f/f)

Settings that are <3

Feudal Japan
American Old West
Potter-verse
Fantasy
Silent Hill
School
Final Fantasy-verse
Cyberpunk

I will list more as they come to me. I prefer to roleplay either over threads or instant messenger. If you have any ideas that aren't listed here but that you'd think I'd dig, shoot me a PM :)