Incubus in class! Swords, sorcery and seduction! Females wanted! [UN] (CLOSED!)

Started by Unishifter, September 22, 2009, 10:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unishifter

Hello, all! These are two thread ideas I'm currently interested in, remixed a bit from previous concepts I've come up with but found no partner for. Inquire within if interested!

The classmate from Hell
Wether willingly or by accident, you've summoned an incubus to this realm and... he's not leaving. Unwilling to go back to the lower planes of existence, he's decided to blend into human society and have some fun in the process. Can you somehow stop him from sleeping around with all your friends, harvesting the souls of humanity, raising hell (literally) and generally make your life much more stressful than it used to be? And between all this, can you still manage to get your written assignments written on time and manage to find true love?... Probably not.

Notes: Thanks to the subject matter's flexibility, the amount of sex involved here could range from almost none to pretty much all the time, depending on your preference. Either way, it would probably be mostly lighthearted and comedy-oriented, maybe with some angst and/or romance sprinkled in, depending. Of course, expect at least a bit of supernatural, but the exact amount involved can be negociated.

Nexus
For some reason, a brave but naive knight is born with a magical link to a seemingly endless source of magical power. The sort that, if harnessed properly, could let a novice spellcaster best their teachers, or turn a powerful wizard into a virtual god. However? He's completely oblivious to his own power, and it's not like he can use it himself. Wether you wish him good or ill, this man has what you want, and you soon find out that, conveniently enough, his energy can be extracted via simple physical contact. Should you try to gain his trust, or take the more direct approach? Either way, choose wisely, because you're certainly not the only one interested in this power...

Notes: This can go in a lot of directions, especially since you would be allowed a lot of leeway in exactly who your character is. A witch? A princess? A scholar? I'd also be open to having the story involve several characters, allowing several possibilities to play out at once, somehow.

Check out my Ons and Offs for more details about the sort of things I like. I'm usually very flexible to a lot of things, and I'm open to suggestions if you think you could improve on those concepts or come up with something else entirely!