[Crimson Summit] Werewolf the Apocalypse; Rage Across Gaia

Started by Aethyrium, September 02, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethyrium

Quote from: Xurtan on September 09, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
@Aethyr - Do we expect Caern ownership or the Umbra to come up much? Wondering if we're more of a Questing pack, or what, assuming you can answer either right now.
You should expect both of these things to come up. Caern ownership will likely be a more long term sort of goal, but the pack will have access to revitalizing a Caern fairly early (immediately?) if they so choose. The Umbra should play a part on and off, but overall be a generally "frequent" consideration. I would call the pack a questing pack... Most of the time? It'll depend on how they handle what they have in front of them and what they want to focus on.

Xurtan

*grumbles and snags the Umbra book too* Good to know, thanks! Caern revitalization is a hell of a goal, that's cool as fuck. Especially in an age when we're far more likely to hear about them falling, it seems.

To anyone particularly curious and not autistically familiar with the system, I'd definitely recommend reading about your Auspice in the Book of Auspices, and your particular Tribebook. I'm definitely learning a decent bit and it's giving me some good ideas of how Mason is likely to turn out, long term.

Amarlo

Google the auspice if nothing else, it should pop up with a wiki for WoD. There's tons of information on Wiki for this stuff. ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

hunkaroo

Thanks for all the tips and information!  Finishing up my sheet, but just in case Face Claim Djordje Bogdanovic for me? :)

Amarlo

Also, for those of you still peeking at the game, it's still open for applications! As stated in the opening of the thread, it's not first come, first serve!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Xurtan

Quote from: hunkaroo on September 09, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
Thanks for all the tips and information!  Finishing up my sheet, but just in case Face Claim Djordje Bogdanovic for me? :)

Good choice ;)

Quote from: Amarlo on September 09, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Also, for those of you still peeking at the game, it's still open for applications! As stated in the opening of the thread, it's not first come, first serve!

Till Monday at least, hah. So if anyone is on the fence, definitely get your concepts in now. :) Shaping up to be an exciting group, I think. WoD is such a fun goddamn setting to write in.

Psyk

Aethyrium

Quote from: hunkaroo on September 09, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

Quote from: Psyk on September 09, 2018, 06:34:49 PM
I would like to claim Denise Vasi as my FC.

I will record both of these, thank you!

Players that are lurking, tomorrow I'll stop accepting new submissions. If you're interested in being considered for the game, please make sure to let us know here and get me a concept submission so I know what I'm working with. Thank you!

Aethyrium

At this point I am going to be closing concept submissions. If you haven't expressed interest at this point and sent a concept my way, I'm afraid you'll need to check back at a later time if recruitment opens up again. Final game selection will be made from the following characters:

Character Submission Information

PlayerCharacterBreedAuspiceTribeAttribute PriorityAbility PriorityStage of Creation
AethyriumBrooke WolfeLupusTheurgeSilent StriderMentalKnowledgesStage 4, Accepted for play
XurtanMason SkyLupusAhrounUktenaPhysicalTalentsStage 4, Accepted for play
Intimate InkYanisin "Volt" TsosieMetisRagabashWendigoSocial / Mental (undecided)KnowledgesStage 4, Accepted for play
hunkarooCalvin WallaceHomidPhilodoxChildren of GaiaSocialSkillsStage 2 (pending submission)
Lisa2ladyAyesha HarrisonHomidGalliardGlass WalkerSocialSkillsStage 3 (pending submission)
AmarloEssie JacobsHomidRagabashChildren of GaiaMentalTalents/SkillsStage 4, Accepted for play
CurvyKittenAoife FaeladLupusGalliardFiannaSocial / Physical (undecided)TalentsStage 4, Accepted for play
PsykEve TaylorHomidPhilodoxGlass WalkerSocialSkillsStage 2 (pending submission)
StreniaRoisin DorchaHomidPhilodoxBlack FuriesMentalSkillsStage 3 (pending submission)

I'd really like to see sheets for each character completed by Friday (9/14/18), but we're going to call the official deadline Sunday (9/16/17). On Sunday I will make final selection based on characters that have completed the submission steps. If you have any questions, as always, feel free to drop them here or message me directly.

Update: Final selection has begun, approved characters are being posted in the World Building thread, and private messages are starting to go out. The deadline for sheet completion remains unchanged. Game threads to follow.

Aethyrium

For those of you who have gotten your "approved for play" private message, you can feel free to come join the out of character discussion thread. The link will be shared with all future approval messages.