Futanari Summer Camp! Recruitment: Last Call for Campers!

Started by bokotousamurai, June 21, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

bokotousamurai

@ Shale Never too late!

@ Dhi good to see you, you interested? I would prefer a camper over a counselor as things are but go ahead and make what you'd like.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Dhi

Arcanist

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Kobayashi, Ai
Position: Camper

Dislikes: Cruelty, especially to animals, bullies
Hobbies: Yoga, Reading and Cosplay. Works in a Maid Cafe to make ends meet.

Background: Ai is born to a fairly rich family with a long history that was steeped in tradition. Because of that, her father was very traditional. Initially believing that he would have a son, he blamed her mother for giving birth to a impure child. Requesting that she “get rid” of the child, she disappeared one night with Ai and moved to another city. She believed that the threat to the safety of her child was real enough to hide from her husband.

Ai’s childhood was quite tough and had but a simple roof over their head. Her mother taking part-time jobs here and there to make ends meet, until finally becoming a yoga instructor at the local YWCA. Her mother unsure of what to do, brought up Ai for all intensive purposes as a girl, to the honorifics and Japanese that she uses and the clothes that she wears. However, she would avoid shorts and swimsuits, especially in public, anything that would reveal her surprise. She even had an ongoing medical note to exempt her from physical education just in case.

At school she tends to be by herself but managed to make a few close female friends. However, she could never completely let them in, after all she often wonders what would happen if she were to tell them the truth. More than likely they would think her a freak. She often had dreams like that. She also had her fair share of suitors which she would also politely decline. To help with expenses, she found a job at a maid cafe when she could. Proving to be very popular among the customers, both male and females, she would often bring in more than her share of tips. She was also well-liked by her female boss and work colleagues.

One day while doing an internet search about herself she found an advertisement online about Camp Futa. Wanting to know more about herself and meet other people like her, she quickly signed up.

Build/figure: 5 ft, Small, Fit and Flexible.
Cock length/girth: 10 inches long, 2.5 inches thick
Balls: internals
Cumload: Only a litre, what she lacks in amount she makes up in strength, compliments of her yoga. She also squirts seemingly endless amounts with her female genitalia.
Breasts: C cups
Pubes: Shaven

Character
Ons: As per player
Offs: As oer player
Maybes:

Player
Ons: Nearly everything, especially bondage, gangbangs, rough sex, romance, cuddling..well nearly everything
Offs: Gore, mutilation, mind control, snuff usually extreme offs which none are on this channel :)

Misc: Wears contacts. Has various types, from cat eyes to varying colours. Wear glasses in private or when suits her outfit.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Arcanist

TheLaughingOne

Gonna wanna spoiler your character pic, or attach as link. Request sections pg area... ... pgish.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Arcanist

TheLaughingOne

No prob! I got dinged on couple slips like that in the past!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

bokotousamurai

Looks great Arcanist, I'll mod you into positions after I (attempt to) get some sleep.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Arcanist

LSWSjr

As always bokotousamurai, you can expect an application from me shortly ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

bokotousamurai

pdragon

Name: Nia Robertson
Appearance/pic:

Likes: girls, sports, swimming, baths, camping, fishing, horror movies, chocolate, meat, pro-wrestling
Dislikes: country music, long car rides, corn
Hobbies: track and field, basketball, collects old movie posters
Background: Unlike most campers at Camp Futa, Nia isn't a first or second generation futanari. In fact she's not any generation futanari, as unbeknownst to her fellow campers she's actually purely female. Growing up the only connection she had to futas in her family was one of her cousins, whom she never really got along well with anyways. And while she never exactly thought badly of futanari, she was always taught by her parents to be careful around them, just as careful as she should be around boys at least, for many of the same reasons. Because of this she always kind of grouped boys and futa into the same group, and when she discovered her preference for girls at any early age she never really considered dating one.

Growing up Nia was always a bit tomboyish and athletically inclined, playing sports all the way up through highschool and even securing a substantial basketball scholarship at the college she's attending next year. Even now during the summer vacation she hasn't let up on her practicing, and signed up for a 3 week sports camp to keep herself sharp before heading to college. Unfortunately a distractingly lewd phone call from her girlfriend caused her to accidentally board the wrong bus at the station, unintentionally putting her on course to Camp Futa instead. Shocked by the mishap, and terrified at what might happen to her if she was discovered "trespassing" in such an exclusive camp, Nia now attempts to pass herself off as a regular camper and merely wait it out until camp is finished, having to maneuver her way through all the perverse events without getting found out.

Build/figure: Toned with thick assets
Cock length/girth: 7 inches/1 in. diameter (strap on)
Balls: plastic
Cumload: none
Breasts: D cup
Pubes: trimmed
Ons: Oral of all kinds (including rimming), Anal, group, gang-bang, rough, outdoor, light bondage (no pain emphasis), pet-play, food play (particularly using cum as/on food), cum play, large cocks, unsafe sex/impregnation, non-con, moderate corruption/degradation.
Offs: heavy bondage, excessively mean doms, orgasm denial, feet, blood, guro, scat
Maybes:

Misc: Isn't on birth control since she's in a lesbian relationship.
Uses a strap on dildo her girlfriend Amy snuck into her luggage to pass herself off as a futa. It's fairly high quality and thus could pass for real from far enough away or when touched through clothing, but otherwise is quite apparent as a fake.
Despite only dating other girls her hymen has already been broken thanks to her girlfriend's love of toys.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

bokotousamurai

pdragon

Request Thread

Dhi

bokotousamurai

to be honest it seems like everyone is basing characters on how girly or tomboyish they are as well.

how bout a perky girl whose all sweet and saucy and brought her teddy to camp with her? jsut a thought

pdragon

Well I initially set up my character to defy her appearance. She's the tall, athletic tomboy but she's super submissive and is going to spend the entire game timid and shy because of her secret.

Request Thread

Snake

Name: Rei Takehiro
Appearance/pic:

Likes: Anything competitive, video games, exercise (in various activities), learning how to make beer/spirits/etc cuz of family tradition
Dislikes: Wimps, Prudes, rude people
Hobbies: Swimming, Herbalism/botany, Martial arts
Background:Rei comes from a large family of brewmasters and martial artists on both sides; but she is a first generation futa. It confused her at first because she mentally identifies as female and is actually ashamed of her futa-hood. Growing up, she was always made fun of and thought a freak by everyone she tried to make friends with once they found out, causing her to become apathetic toward most people and went through a hostile; bullying period until she realized how much of a jerk shewas being. Otherwise her life wasn't too special really.

Build/figure: Toned/Muscular, 6'5"
Cock length/girth: 10"/ 2.5' thick
Balls:  proportional but swell when aroused
Cumload: Massive (for some odd reason!)
Breasts: H-cups
Pubes: Can't grow them
Ons: Bukakke, Oral (receiving, Giving), Mating Press (in the dominant position), Paizuri (giving and receiving), Exhibitionism, Incest (or roleplaying it), cum baths,
Offs: Oversize penetration, standard Off's
Maybes: Impregnation, bestiality

Misc: Rei has no idea why she produces so much cum but it makes her ashamed of herself. Shes also getting over the impulse the have her package amputated and get surgery to be fully female. She hates what she is but is slowly accepting it namely cuz gender reassignment surgery is expensive as shit.

bokotousamurai

Sounds cool Snake, I assume you'll have the pic when you put it on character sheets?

Snake

bokotousamurai

Not for me it didn't but I was able to see it by using the URL from quoting.

It's not even showing up for me as I'm posting it here, Can anyone else see it?

NSFW if it works

Dhi

bokotousamurai

And NOW it's working!

Better Spoiler or URL the image Snake

pdragon

Request Thread