The Doctor's Laboratory [MUL][UN]

Started by KeyOfTwilight, August 09, 2008, 09:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyOfTwilight

So i'm rather unsure how this would eventually turn out, but I would very much like to try it out.  Possibly with one person at first, and if I get enough interest, maybe move it on to a multiplayer game.

The basic idea is a doctor or doctors that have decided to take up the mantle of sexually transforming girls for the sole purpose of fun and pleasure.  The girls in question would be subjected to numerous chemicals and drugs before their 'perfect' form was created.  The whole situation would of course be all non-consensual, save for maybe one or two girls.  the doctor would soon become notorious in the world, however his whereabouts always remaining a mystery. 

The story has potential in the future for more, but I need to start out with humble beginnings before I move on to the real big stuff.  Right now I am strictly looking for female only players, but may reach out to male rpers at some point in the future.

The Dark Raven

PM me with your ideas.  I'd like more information on this.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Lisossa Etasu

I'd be interested if you want to PM me about your game and any more information you may have.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

KeyOfTwilight

OK, sent you all info ^^  Oh, and does anyone know how to get thi sthing moved one down to the looking for players thing?

Josietta

Still working on this? Or are you on standby?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

The Dark Raven

I think KoT is on hiatus right now.  Haven't heard from him in a bit.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

areana

if you would pm me with more of your ideas for this, it sounds interesting to try
Wanna rp? just pm me your ideas and all. I'm up for it. I need some rps

playfullchick76

Im definately curious to hear more and try out that idea.