Seducer's Dark Passions (Looking for creative, literate and debauched females)

Started by seducer12, July 15, 2011, 06:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seducer12

I  just thought it would be a good idea to consolidate all my plot ideas into one thread. It's easier to manage and keep track of. So here goes. I just have a few minimum requirements with regards to my writing partners.

• Post length- I would prefer that the partner I am writing is reasonably descriptive offering something in the region of atleast 2 paragraphs per post. I do not require long drawn posts but I would like a slight insight into the character I am playing against, based on which I can develop my own responses.
  • Literacy - I like the English language, it's quirks, anomalies and ironies. I would love to work with partners who share the same thoughts. I like to see posts with subtlety and where the point is conveyed in a pleasing manner. I only ask that my partner attempts at being inventive in the way they use their language.
  • Plot discussion - I am open to plot changes and twists in all of my stories, and am quite ready to discuss any such changes with my partner. However I ask that these changes be discussed before hand, through chat, IM or PM, rather than being introduced straightaway into the thread.
  • Characters - I have an obsessive ownership toward the characters I'm playing and all I ask is that whatever my character does, feels or information regarding their physcial states and thoughts comes from me. Obviously, this applies to your character as well :)

I have had the privilege of collaborating with great writers here on Elliquiy and have learned a lot from them. I am not asking for perfection. Far from it. Just that my partner extend a few general courtesies as I would them.

Submit to me, bitch.

Characters

Name: Julianna Herrera

Description
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Julianna Herrera has always got by with her looks. Anytime, she got into trouble, a pout of the lips, or a little show of cleavage and she was out of it. She started off in the company as just a secretary, and slowly in two years fucked and manipulated her way to three promotions. She is a prima donna, with a huge ego, and needs to always get what she wants. She manipulates and uses men to get her work done.  A real bitch, to put it simply. She is, of course, the boss’s favourite. Beautiful, haughty, and with looks that could kill, there is no man who is a match for her. Almost.

Name:  Tony Rudd

Description
Tony Rudd has had a tough life. Coming from the tough neighbourhood in the Bronx, he is hard as nails. He has always had to fend for himself throughout his life, which leaves him with no sympathy for people who have had it easy in their lives. He has been working at the company for 4 years and still hasn’t got a promotion. He is frustrated that his good work always goes unnoticed, while just because she is sexy, Julianna gets all the breaks.

The Plot

Over the last few weeks, Tony is assigned to work under Julianna for a new project. He watches as the other men in the team fawn over her, taking care of her every need, and doing all her work. Julianna just sits pretty and orders everyone around. Finally, Tony is fed up. One more time she yells at him for incompetence, or dumps more of her work on him, he is going to teach this bitch a lesson...

I’m looking at a situation where this usually dominant and haughty female who manipulates men, is brought down to her knees and made to submit to a man. She can’t help but submit to this hard, strong man. Although she doesn’t initially want to, she eventually loves every moment of it and can’t help but want more.  Eventually, I see this becoming a situation where Tony makes Julianna his slave and she does anything that he asks of her. She is so addicted to the sex with Tony, that she craves for it and has to get her fix every once in a while. I foresee a lot of begging, withholding of pleasure and orgasm denial and maybe some exhibition and bondage.

The Taming of the Vampiress

Characters

Name: Wilhelmina ‘Mina’ Harker
Type : Vampire

Description

Wilhelmina ‘Mina’ Harker was the wife of Jonathan Harker, who was a prisoner of Count Dracula. Mina joins the coalition of Van Helsing to fight against Count Dracula. Once Dracula learns of this, he bites Mina three times to convert her into a vampire. Since then Mina has become immortal and lives long after the passing of her husband.

Mina then feasts on the blood of humans, using their life to sustain herself. She slowly converts from a beautiful woman with a conservative attitude to a dark temptress who pounces on the weaknesses of men to take advantage of them for her own needs.

Name: Dorian Gray
Type: Human Being

Description

Dorian Gray was once a beautiful naive young man, the son of a rich lord. He gets his portrait painted one day by a talented artist. He meets a person named Lord Henry that day who corrupts his mind with thoughts of beauty and a hedonistic lifestyle which makes Dorian extremely narcissistic. He wishes that the portrait of him ages instead of him. The artist says he can make this come true as long as Dorian never looks at the portrait. Dorian readily agrees.

From then begins Dorian’s journey to an extremely hedonistic lifestyle. He drinks every day, seduces women for game, does opium whenever he can. He prides himself on being a connoisseur of seduction, capable of seducing, pleasuring and satisfying any woman.

The Setting

Year: 1908

Description

The rich Lord Tudor, famous for his great parties organises a soiree at his estate where both Mina Harker and Dorian Gray are invited. They  know of each other but haven’t crossed paths.  At the soiree, Dorian is seducing an old lord’s young wife, when Lord Tudor introduces them.  Something about Dorian allures Mina, his physical beauty and perfection combined with his hedonistic carefree attitude. Dorian sees Mina as another woman to bed and seduce.

Mina thinks that Dorian would make a perfect man to prey on, so that she can suck the blood out of him for her sustenance. She thinks he is just an extremely handsome carefree young man, having no idea about his age and immortality. She thinks she can easily lure him into her trap and take his blood by seducing him. But Dorian’s experience with women makes sure that Mina is the one seduced to the extent that she is obsessed with him and cannot do without him. This leads to him dominating her mentally and physically, taming the vampire.

Seducing the Judge

Characters

Edward Norton

Ethnicity:British-American

Description

Edward Norton is a successful businessman. Coming from the hellhole of the Bronx in New York City, he has fought hard to establish himself and has succeeded. He fought to get to college and now has a very successful niche consulting business. Worth several millions of dollars, he is known for his playboy image. An ardent womaniser, who has never committed to anyone. But Edward Norton has a dark past.

Born to a druggie mother, and a drunkard father he has had an absentee childhood. A childhood where he was left to his own perversions and fantasies. Since a very young age he has had a dark streak, a symptom of his tough loveless upbringing.

Blessed with a sharp intellect and deadly good looks, Edward is a handful. He is a man who derives pleasure in the details. In perfection. Since establishing himself as a businessman, he has harboured dark fantasies of committing the perfect murder. With a ruthless streak he executes his plans with a deadly precision. Behind the cover of his successful career, he is a serial killer by night. Terrorising the posh neighbourhoods of New York, he is alleged to have committed fifteen murders. He is finally arrested and put to trial.

Sarah Deveraux

Ethnicity : American

OR

Description
Sarah Deveraux knew she wanted to be a judge from a very young age. Born to a father who was a renowned Chief Justice for the State of New York, and a mother who was a teacher, Sarah had a very academic upbringing. A brilliant student, she graduated top of her class at Harvard Law, after which she joined the District Attorney’s office.

Rising fast in the ranks, she soon becomes District Attorney, and develops a reputation for being one of the smartest lawyers in town, and getting the better of many a defence attorney. At 35, she is offered a dream opportunity to become a Judge for the State of New York, something she immediately accepts.

Due to the focus on her career, Sarah has never had time for a personal life. Many sporadic boyfriends, some wild college days where she experimented a little but nothing that stuck on.

Sarah Deveraux is appointed as the judge for the Edward Norton trial. A much publicised trial, with a lot of media attention, it is one of the biggest assignments of her fledgling career as a Judge.

The Plot

Sarah has seen several pictures of Edward Norton in the papers before the trial, and couldn’t help but notice offhand, his startling good looks. To her intense dismay, she dreamt about him a few nights before the trial, where she imagined him doing several things to her in the bedroom that were not strictly something the accused should be doing to the judge. She dismisses it as simply an adolescent crush. She couldn’t even think about something like that. After all, this man was accused of multiple murders.

But the first day at court, when she lays eyes on him for the first time, she is shocked by how her body reacts to him. Edward, being the womaniser he is, knows the only way he is getting off is if he can seduce the women of the jury and the judge with his charm. Slowly, he seduces Sarah with his carefree, almost mysterious air, coupled with deadly good looks and an intelligent, albeit malicious mind.

This story is to be about how Edward seduces Sarah, and how despite all that she has to lose, she finally gives to the most carnal of her desires. It is to be very dark and foreboding, with a strong element of manipulation.

The Nymphomaniac

Name : Neha Randhiv/ Angelina Roberts
Ethnicity: Indian/ American

Picture options for the character (Yes, I know there a quite a few :) )

Plot description

Neha Randhiv has a weekly prime time show on the biggest Travel and Lifestyle Channel in India, TLC. Born to the wealthy Randhiv family in Mumbai, Neha has lived a life of privilege. Blessed with her mother’s beauty, outgoing nature, rebelliousness and her father’s wit and intelligence, Neha is an unpredictable girl. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she is immediately hired into a large television network and soon earns her flagship show. Dangerously talented, carefree and wild, Neha is quite a handful. Her progressive parents have exposed her to everything in the world and have put no restrictions on her. But she has a secret. She is a nymphomaniac. This coupled with her inherent curiosity, espically for things sexual, and her sexual condition she has always searched for the most erotic of adventures.

Since college, she has had a wild sexual life. She decided early on to not treat her condition as a burden but rather enjoy it. Her current job as a travel journalist gives her the perfect opportunity to satisfy her needs. Travelling to various countries for her job, she samples men of different ages, ethnicities and social status. She explores each and every one of her sexual desires, keeping a diary which documents everything. In essence, she collects her men from all over the world.

I would play all the male characters she encounters. The plot could include any sexual deviance and situation, I’m game. It could even include two to three men at the same time. In some situations she could be the submissive but in others the dominant one. I would like to explore different countries, different situations and different control dynamics in her sexual escapades. It could perhaps eventually lead to her falling in love with one of her many conquests but who in turn, has no interest in her for the long term. However this is optional.

I am open to an Indian female protagonist or an American one. I have put up character picture options above, and anybody interested can choose form the above. I'm also open to you choosing the picture for the protagonist. After all, it is your character. If the protagonist is American, the background needs to be suitably altered. Substitute India with America, Neha Randhiv with Sharon Walton.

I am also open to more darker interpretations of the same concept of women collecting men as conquests. I'm looking for strong female writers with a light understanding of Indian culture and cities, if the protagonist is to be Indian. Not too much. A cursory knowledge would be more than enough. I would be more than willing to help out with this angle. I am quite keen for a female writer, because I believe this story has an underlying feminist theme.

Cheating with the Native

Characters

Name: Jessica Van Buren
Ethnicity: American

Description

Jessica has always been interested with different cultures. She has always been interested in something specific in different cultures. Their sexual customs. Since the age of 16, when she got her hands on the Kamasutra, in the deep recesses of a local library, Jessica was hooked. She went on to study anthropology in college, before embarking on various tours to study sexual customs in different cultures. She has travelled to the Caribbean, South America, India and the Far East. On her last expedition about five years ago she met her husband-to-be Richard Van Buren. They shared a common interest in anthropology and their shared enthusiasm for the subject brewed a comfortable relationship. Soon, they began dating and a year later they were married. With marriage, the frequency of her expeditions and explorations became limited and Jessica had to satisfy herself with a few small trips here and there. She followed Richard to NYU, and got a job as an associate professor there, teaching what she loved. Anthropology.

Name: Richard Van Buren
Ethnicity: Dutch-American

Description

Richard has always been something of a straight arrow. He topped his class in high school and college. He has always been what you would call an academic. Books and research, his first love. The subject of his academic ministrations has always been the study of cultures. Early in his career as an anthropologist, Richard did a lot of field research, writing many ground breaking papers. But as he grow older into middle age, the field trips reduced and he settled into life with his professorship at NYU. On one of his trips, which were beginning to become few and far between, he meets Jessica. They develop a loving, respectful relationship and are soon married.

Their relationship

Their marriage is one of convenience and comfort. It is not one disturbed by the heat of passion. They live a quiet life on the campus of NYU, teaching. Jessica however starts to yearn for her field expeditions after a few years of marriage, finding that the excitement in her life has dwindled to almost nought. Richard, however, is content with his life as professor.

Name : Temaru
Ethnicity:Polynesian

Description

Temaru, born and brought up in the Teata island of Polynesia has always known to be a prodigy. It wasn’t surprising, given he was the Chief’s son. Blessed with an almost god like physical form, and an intellect as sharp as a knife, Temaru learned quickly the ways of the island, and it was obvious to everybody that he will take over from his father as chief upon his demise. But Temaru is a little more open minded to external interaction than many people on the island. He convinces his parents to send him outside for a period of 2 years, so he can learn the customs of the world, like his brother before him(The man John Hastings meets). This privilege is accorded only to the Chief’s family. Temaru spends 2 years in Hawaii, learning the ways of the outside world, and in the process learning English as well. Upon his return, he engages himself in the affairs of the island with a new found perspective.

When his father tells him that he is to act as the guide for a group of people coming to study the island from America, he is overjoyed with the opportunity. He is introduced to the group of people at the Chief’s Bonfire. There he meets Jessica, whose character, curiosity, and latent and suppressed urge for sexual experimentation intrigue him.

The Plot

Over dinner one night, with Richard’s long-time friend and colleague, John Hastings, Richard, Jessica and John discuss their current work in the field of anthropology. John tells them about someone he met, by chance, when he was in Hawaii. A man, who hails from one of the Polynesian islands which has been closed to outside culture for more than 800 years. They live in an age with no electoronics, computers and the like. The man tells him that the island has a society of its own, a rule of law, a method of education and very very liberal views on sexual practices. In fact, children on this island, are educated both in theory and practice in the ways of sex, from the age of 15. There, sex is treated as a pleasure to indulge in, not something that is bound by relationship and so on.

Richard, and especially Jessica, are intrigued by the story and Jessica suggests they gather an expedition to visit this island. John says that they are extremely closed to external visits, but the man said a small group of people could be allowed to visit the island to study it’s customs. The prospect of the expedition grows on Jessica, as she yearns for the thrill of the field and the chance to explore her favourite subject in an exotic location. She badgers Richard, and he finally gives in to go on this expedition.

Jessica, Richard, John and a few other anthropologists with the help of the man from the island travel through the Pacific Ocean and land on the island to study it’s culture. What they see, astonishes them. It is a society completely free from sexual taboo. Almost everything and anything is permitted between any two individuals. The Chief welcomes them to his home and has a large bonfire in their honour. The whole society consisting of around 300 people are invited.

There, The Chief introduces her to Temaru, his son who is to be their guide around the island.

It is to be a story of adultery and sexual experimentation. Jessica is intrigued by Temaru’s beauty and intellect and soon seems to be spending a lot of time with him for her work. He ignites the urge to experiment within her and thus starts an affair, which explores each and every one of Jessica’s latent sexual curiosities. All behind her husband’s back, who is oblivious to it, buried in his own work.

Pictures are of course only a representation and can be changed if you feel so.

Mark of the Brotherhood

Characters

Name: Javier Rodrigues
Ethnicity:Spanish

Name : Amber Valetta

OR

OR

OR

Plot description

Javier Rodrigues works as a bartender in an uptown club in Barcelona. But that is to pay his bills. In fact, he belongs to a secret brotherhood of artists consisting of painters, tattoo artists, sculptors, etc. They are artists schooled in the bohemian lifestyle. Skilled in the ways of making love and art they have established a reputation in the underbelly of Barcelona’s art culture. They are known to be brilliant lovers, treating the pleasuring of women they bed as an art. Their members do not openly show themselves. Once in a while a person, by the power of his reputation is thought to be fit enough to be part of the brotherhood. The objective of the brotherhood is to spread the experience of reaching the zenith of sexual pleasure, unequalled and explosive, to as many women as they can.

The Mark of the Brotherhood

However, the members of the brotherhood have a secret. Each one of them collects women. They bed different women worthy of their skills, and treat them to a night of dark, sensuous, intense, and unbridled sexual pleasure. Their sole objective in these encounters is to satisfy the woman to her fullest. They regard each woman as a conquest to add to their achievements. Women who have the privilege to spend a night with a member of the brotherhood say it is the best night of their lives. They are then marked by the brother in question, with the mark of the brotherhood just above their buttocks, at the base of their spine. The mark of the brotherhood is emblazoned on every brother’s back. But there is one thing about the members of the brotherhood. They do not repeat women. It is not a rule, but a practice. Only the most exquisite of women have the privilege of their company for several nights. Their objective is to reach as many women as possible. They are sworn not to have wives, or girlfriends.

Amber Valetta is a columnist for Vogue, Travel and Lifestyle section. Her friend tells her about an unparalleled night of sexual pleasure she had had when they visited Barcelona that summer. She tells Amber about this brotherhood of men, who give you the best night of your life, and then mark you with their special tattoo. Her friend shows her the tattoo. Apparently, you have to be a woman of certain calibre to deserve their attentions. They were spread all throughout Europe. Their identification was the mark of the brotherhood they had on their back. Women who had heard or read about them seeked them out but generally couldn’t find them. You were only chosen by a member of the brotherhood if they thought you were worthy.

Amber was intrigued. She decides to do an article on them. Her editor agrees and she travels to Barcelona and searches for these men, in the bars that her friend visited, asking a lot of questions, but getting no results. While searching one particular night in Javier’s bar, coincidentally Javier’s eyes fall on her and he decides that she would be his target for the night. He seduces her, and once in his bed, she sees the mark of the brotherhood and is extremely excited and happy with her luck. After that night, however, she discovers a new height of sexual pleasure. She just had the best night of her life and wants more. She is addicted. She also wants to get details for her story. But when she goes to the same bar and asks Javier, he does not give her any information and spurns her advances.

The story is about Amber’s first night, Javier seducing and bedding her and then subsequently her attempts at seducing Javier again for another night. She also wants more information for her article. After the first night, and the subsequent denial of the pleasures she experienced, Amber is hooked. She cannot get those feelings out of her mind and will do anything to have one more night of pleasure like that one.

I will be playing the character of Javier Rodrigues.

The Voyeur

Characters

Name: Franklin Xavier

Description
Franklin Xavier is one of the biggest businessmen in America. He is the owner of the $15 billion General Oil Empire. He lives in downtown New York, in a lavish villa, alone with several household help. He is a bachelor currently, having divorced his wife ten years ago. He is a public figure, and is known for his intellectual wit, and a devious persona. Franklin has several taboo sexual fantasies which he cannot explore given his important position. He is an ardent voyeur and resorts to other means to satisfy his fantasies.

Name: Stacy Roberts

OR

Description

She is a young dancer at a very posh fetish club in New York. Born in extremely poor surroundings with druggie parents, she has had to whore herself out to make ends meet. She then changes careers to become a dancer, and finds that the money is much better and slowly moves up to a very posh fetish club. They pay is great, and Stacy doesn’t mind doing whatever is necessary to make sure that she has a good lifestyle.

Plot description

Franklin Xavier hears about this extremely posh and secretive fetish club underground in New York City and he decides to give it a try, given his need for discretion. While sipping on a drink, watching a show of topless dancers, he notices this one sultry redhead, catching her eye. He is enamoured and infatuated by her. He makes contact after the show, and has a very different kind of proposition for her.

He tells her that he will provide for whatever her needs are in exchange for accompanying as an escort to social events and providing him with stimulating, teasing and erotic conversation. But that’s not all. He wants her to seduce men of his choosing and sleep with them, while he watches. Exotic locations, private jets, everything is provided. All she has to do is to make sure she has a hell of a time. She is a given an unlimited expense account to use as she pleases. Every Friday, Franklin will send her a package, detailing the location, profile of the male to be seduced, and address to a nearby apartment to use. She is to wear a small button wire on her coat if he is not present at the location. All the apartments are fixed with cameras covering all angles. There is to be no holds barred. She is to refer to him as her husband and humiliate him verbally while with her fling for the weekend. All this is either watched directly by Franklin, recorded on the wire, or on video camera. After every fling, she is to meet Franklin and give him a full account describing it in words.

This story has a very dark voyeur theme, with no limits. I will play Franklin Xavier and all the male characters who come and go in the story. The story can progress to a situation where, Stacy blackmails Franklin after collecting information about his exploits and uses it to get more money. The story can include almost any taboo. I require very descriptive writing from my partner in the story detailing every small detail. No holds barred, folks :)

Notes

- I like to play over forum or messenger, and open to both.
- You are welcome to show your interest here or via a PM, but I request you to conduct plot discussions only via PM, as this thread might become too cluttered.

seducer12

Updated - Modified 'The Collector.' It's called 'The Nymphomaniac' now.

seducer12

seducer12

seducer12

Updated - 'Mark of the Brotherhood' and 'The Voyeur' are now available.

seducer12

seducer12

seducer12